Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 36. (Read 27436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
September 04, 2017, 07:40:25 AM
The Greek whitepaper is not added to the main and the bounties thread. Please post it guys.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OM-wyiCxmRLW9iOXRnQXpHNm8/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
September 04, 2017, 07:00:01 AM
Lordmancer II was listed as a recommended ICO on Chinese site http://52ico.com/

Probably today it is not as good as was only a couple of days before, but anyway we hope to have some chinese whales Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2017, 01:51:09 PM
Are the levels of my characters affected by this update?
Do I need to begin at level 1 again?

Hi! Did you uninstall the game before updating it?

Currently you need to connect a vk.com account to save your game account. We will add more options later.

No, I havent updated till now.
So I will create a vk.com account.
Thx.
September 03, 2017, 01:49:54 PM
Is there a PC compatible version for this. I would like to test it out for the Android later. But I would be happy if we can develop a PC version. I would like to suggest for that.

It runs fine with BlueStacks Emulator. You have to click with mouse, but its ok for testing.
Install BlueStacks and download the game https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr.
Have fun with it Smiley
September 03, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
Is there a PC compatible version for this. I would like to test it out for the Android later. But I would be happy if we can develop a PC version. I would like to suggest for that.

Hi! Lordmancer is made with Unity, so it is possible to run it on PC. But mobile and PC games are very different in game design comparing to each other.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 03, 2017, 08:47:10 AM
September 01, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

Hi! Did you uninstall the game before updating it?

Currently you need to connect a vk.com account to save your game account. We will add more options later.
We released a new Lordmancer II game build - 1.47. You need to update your game client.
You can download a new apk by the link https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr
iOS version will be available through Test Flight as soon as Apple approve it.
Improvements:
- A new entity – mine, where you can get gems
- Random chests on the map with bunch of resources
- New game quests
- New dungeons
- New push-notifications
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
watched promotional video of Lordmancer 2. i like it. i am a mmorpg fan. its very good idea, wanna try this. goodluck
We released a new Lordmancer II game build - 1.47. You need to update your game client.
You can download a new apk by the link https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr
iOS version will be available through Test Flight as soon as Apple approve it.
Improvements:
- A new entity – mine, where you can get gems
- Random chests on the map with bunch of resources
- New game quests
- New dungeons
- New push-notifications
Co-founder of Active Games ILYA MIKOV is answering everybody's questions on the company's recently finished pre-ICO, on development of Lordmancer II, and everything else you might want to know! Don't miss this opportunity, join us on https://cryptoama.com/451551/ and ask ILYA anything!
I agree with the waypoints idea (idk if there is now, too low level^^). Also, I think a system to save differents compositions of the army, with only one click to chose the composition and restore it (if only some units died, or if all are dead), could be a good thing.

You can resurrect your army after a battle for Crystals Smiley
I never waste crystals Smiley
Don't know, if it is the right strategy to level up fast, but I think, yes  Grin
I agree with the waypoints idea (idk if there is now, too low level^^). Also, I think a system to save differents compositions of the army, with only one click to chose the composition and restore it (if only some units died, or if all are dead), could be a good thing.

You can resurrect your army after a battle for Crystals Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
I tried your game for several days now and I can observe:
You have to improve the game noticeably. There are so many good competitors on the market, f.e. Dawn of Titans, that nobody will play your game for the game.
Maybe users will play the game for the coins, but this is not enough.
The game will be boring after some days and it feels like archon from the late 80's.
I liked the game, but you will need more in 2017.

-Walking on the map isn't really nice, you need long for going from one end to the other end. Sometimes you attack an enemy without really clicking on it.
Or should this be a coincidantly attack, because the enemy is in my way?
You should implement waypoints like in Diablo. If there are teleporting skills, they should appear at a lower level.
-To build new armys is quite timeconsuming, you have to click to often with the mouse.
-It needs to long to get new items.

Hope you can improve the game noticeable with the money from ICO, good luck.

You have to improve the game noticeably. There are so many good competitors on the market, f.e. Dawn of Titans, that nobody will play your game for the game.
The game will be boring after some days and it feels like archon from the late 80's.

-Walking on the map isn't really nice, you need long for going from one end to the other end. Sometimes you attack an enemy without really clicking on it.
You should implement waypoints like in Diablo. If there are teleporting skills, they should appear at a lower level.
-To build new armys is quite timeconsuming, you have to click to often with the mouse.

Hi Frank,

Sure, there are many competitors and we need to improve the game. It is the reason why we are doing this crowdfunding. Now, when Pre ICO is finished, we can start expanding our small team. And once ICO is completed, we will be able to dramatically increase the development process and to cover marketing costs.

Thank you for your suggestions! I will send them to our game designer.

Today, in just 5 hours (at 9 AM EDT, 1 PM GMT time), co-founder of Active Games ILYA MIKOV will be answering everybody's questions on the company's recently finished pre-ICO, on development of Lordmancer II, and everything else you might want to know! Don't miss this opportunity, join as on https://cryptoama.com/451551/ and ask ILYA anything!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
up to level 6..interesting exciting game. Good music)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
the presale is ended ?
the contract is making a lot of funny bad instruction errors and not returning the eth received is just me ?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe09c6e243cc5be4fa5d3d954520014508f57e638
Yes, 334 ethereum has been collected. The pre-ico maxium cap has been reached.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
the presale is ended ?
the contract is making a lot of funny bad instruction errors and not returning the eth received is just me ?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe09c6e243cc5be4fa5d3d954520014508f57e638
Pages:
Jump to: