Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 12. (Read 16312 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sorry this is new to me, where exactly can I find appropriate information about it,  
because I think in your wards its not a new thing.

There is a link in the OP to the old thread. I know this kind of thing usually looks like the projects has been abandoned or neglected but if anything it's become more professional and bigger in ambition it's seems. I don't see any problem with the coin apart from a lull in the development. What has happened is a rebrand......which I think is great cause the old name was garbage, LOYYAL is perfect. One video I watched online the developer said they have been in auto pilot waiting for funds. I believe they have 1.5 million seed capital now.

generally though...you are gonna have to look into it yourself. I made this to discuss I have no more info than old thread and OP links.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Sorry this is new to me, where exactly can I find appropriate information about it,  
because I think in your wards its not a new thing.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Good job, the old thread really does need to be abandoned now.
so .. this had to be done eh .

Well we aren't Ribbertrewards anymore are we? And we don't have an airdrop now! You got to have an accurate OP name or how are people to find this coin now its rebranded? Plus we can update this one unlike the last one which is locked out. I'm selfish I want more people to know and discuss Loyyal and that won't happen very well on a mislabelled neglected thread. If the developers bother with this forum....and I actually hope they never do cause I hope they got better places to spend their time I will then delete this.
Pages:
Jump to: