Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 12. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Joined the group. Bought some for 230 satosh each. Let's see Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Hi,

I'm new to Loyyal/RibbitRewards and got a problem...Since I'm planning to get some RibbitReward Tokens I just tried to make an account for the digital wallet, but the creation of a new account is "temporary closed".
Any infos/tips why I can't make an account? Is there no desktop solution? There is no Loyyal wallet yet right?

Best and only way that I know of atm is from bittrex exchange. RBR market buy it with bitcoin.

I am using bittrex exchange + 2fa atm.

i agree, a wise choice atm !

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Hi,

I'm new to Loyyal/RibbitRewards and got a problem...Since I'm planning to get some RibbitReward Tokens I just tried to make an account for the digital wallet, but the creation of a new account is "temporary closed".
Any infos/tips why I can't make an account? Is there no desktop solution? There is no Loyyal wallet yet right?

Well congrats for finding and choosing this project as one of your first crypto investments.

IMO a wise choice.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Hi,

Best and only way that I know of atm is from bittrex exchange. RBR market buy it with bitcoin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Hi,

Activity: 490
Is there a block explorer for RBR? I hear people saying that the total amount of coins on coinmarketcap is incorrect but I cannot find the explorer.

I'm not sure the blockchain will help you. The issue is Cryptsy was hacked at a time when many people were holding RR on there. What has become of these coins and if they ever can ever be recovered seems unclear. What it means if they aren't recoverable is that the current price is even cheaper than how Coinmarketcap calculates it....which is cheap as hell anyway to be honest.

The bigger question is how will RR tokens be converted to Loyyal tokens, will they pull a fast one and dilute our share in the conversion or not.......that as they say is the big question. We will find out soon it seems.
Is there a block explorer for RBR? I hear people saying that the total amount of coins on coinmarketcap is incorrect but I cannot find the explorer.

https://ribbitchain.info/blocks
http://altcoin.expert/ribbitrewards_mining
https://ribbitchain.info/

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
3.5 million just got dumped.

Glad to have caught some of that.  Grin

Why would anyone sell now? Bizarre...

Not really. Price was hovering between 150 to 160 sats for about a week and a half. Decent profit to be made if one was accumulating during that time.

But yeah, probably better off to hold until there is better liquidity.

News could come literally any minute now and if you are caught picking up dimes in front of a steam roller which Is how I see trading now you will be screwed and miss the bigger picture....each to their own though.
Activity: 525

Glad to have caught some of that.  Grin

Not really. Price was hovering between 150 to 160 sats for about a week and a half. Decent profit to be made if one was accumulating during that time.

But yeah, probably better off to hold until there is better liquidity.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

Plus I'm not as wedded to the idea that every blockchain project needs to be decentralised, in fact they need some control with loyalty points I think...I don't see this as strictly a currency like BTC.

http://loyyal.com/team.html

i understand perfectly what you mean. and i think you understand me.

the point is not that, they replaced franko or bob (before franko) . the point is that they replaced (either loyyal did or they left) two people who are about the crypto movement/decentralization. well at least based on their actions so far from these two.

anyways we are here solely to find out the future of rbr first, than loyyal's

ps: blockchain project needs decentralization. other wise is a centralized sql ledger database which can be hacked/change/controlled/stirred on a whimp

All good. Just sharing ideas..cant type on phone now.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

Plus I'm not as wedded to the idea that every blockchain project needs to be decentralised, in fact they need some control with loyalty points I think...I don't see this as strictly a currency like BTC.

i understand perfectly what you mean. and i think you understand me.

the point is not that, they replaced franko or bob (before franko) . the point is that they replaced (either loyyal did or they left) two people who are about the crypto movement/decentralization. well at least based on their actions so far from these two.

anyways we are here solely to find out the future of rbr first, than loyyal's

ps: blockchain project needs decentralization. other wise is a centralized sql ledger database which can be hacked/change/controlled/stirred on a whimp
The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco....he might of exaggerated his role anyway as he seems only an advisor. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

legendary
Iam also waiting for the ann.

They say it will be this week.

btw. maybe you can retweet ^^

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/748984357302468609

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago
@WhalePump We're expecting to make an announcement on this next week. Sorry for the delay! Have a great weekend!

NEXT WEEK!!!

"On this next week" What does that even mean, Is it an Americanism?

Does it mean this week.....or next week?  Roll Eyes

I know we shouldn't assume anything but Loyyals tone, use of exclamation marks and being positive and friendly suggests to me they think we would be happy with the coming news......either that or that are socially Autisic or something.  Grin  

I'm quietly optimistic we will get good news.  

next week means literally the other week. so anywhere between the upcoming monday to sunday. ( or sunday to saturday , depending how they define the start of a week)

whats more important here. that "soon"became "next week" as this means they are much more closer to being ready to make a statement.

this is great news. as this was officially over tweeter for all to see rather then a private PM for an individual.

time to grab some pop corn.

i think the loyyal are watching all these topic closely. as we are watching theirs.

Loyyal is recruiting some serious professionals into their team. But the question truly remains: Which network are they going to use.

they have been claiming they will use the blockchain tech but aside bitcoin's i cant see to understand which network they will use that is strong enough to stay alive.

with all that money that they are investing on loyyal, i dont see how they can use a barely tested bitcoin 2.0

they should be better off with either a token over bitcoin's or stick with rbr and hope miners jump in and secure it with proper hashrate.

seriously loyyal. both Bob and franko are not your lead dev or advisors anymore. perhaps they also are expressing my opinion  Wink

choose your next step wisely. otherwise you will have to stop claiming you will be a blockchain tech, when you will be ontop off some centralized coin.

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago
@WhalePump We're expecting to make an announcement on this next week. Sorry for the delay! Have a great weekend!

NEXT WEEK!!!

"On this next week" What does that even mean, Is it an Americanism?

Does it mean this week.....or next week?  Roll Eyes

I know we shouldn't assume anything but Loyyals tone, use of exclamation marks and being positive and friendly suggests to me they think we would be happy with the coming news......either that or that are socially Autisic or something.  Grin  

I'm quietly optimistic we will get good news.  

legendary

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago

NEXT WEEK!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386

Loyyal confirmed there wil be an ann this week via fb.

Was it via a personal message?, I don't see anything on their FB wall.

Care to share?

I asked the question because of the announcement there would be proposal soon...

Thanks for this, this mean today or in the next 2 days we will see how much loyyal we will get for our RBR.  Smiley

I hope it will be 1:1

Any news from LOYYAL about swap, where is the announcement ?
Pages:
Jump to: