Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 10. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Can someone tell where did those 100 BTC go? Can't see them on bittrex wallets

I was wondering the same.....I personally wouldn't think Bittrex corrupting the market so maybe there is a lag in showing the wallet? Sure would be nice to see a 100btc wallet haha.

Or they moved off exchange instantly?

Or they very calculated way bought from various accounts? seems unlikely...but then again I have felt when everyone was talking about someone dumping I was thinking the other side of that equation that someone was possibly accumulating into smaller wallets..

Is RBR blockchain working properly? I thought it was not, so coins should be still at Bittrex

There was some experiencing wallet issues but has since said it's resolved...if the chain had a problem then how would we be trading now.....

İn bittrex or any other exchange you trade only in the platform. So the blockchain isnt necessary. Only when you deposit and withdraw you need the active blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I was wondering the same.....I personally wouldn't think Bittrex corrupting the market so maybe there is a lag in showing the wallet? Sure would be nice to see a 100btc wallet haha.

Or they very calculated way bought from various accounts? seems unlikely...but then again I have felt when everyone was talking about someone dumping I was thinking the other side of that equation that someone was possibly accumulating into smaller wallets..

Is RBR blockchain working properly? I thought it was not, so coins should be still at Bittrex

There was some experiencing wallet issues but has since said it's resolved...if the chain had a problem then how would we be trading now.....

im bittrex you can buy and sell with the same account. so you can pump or dumb it directly to yourself

I'm not sure that's what happened here cause its in no one interst to buy 100 btc up to 800 sats....but I do think that how the market has been held down these last weeks...

im bittrex you can buy and sell with the same account. so you can pump or dumb it directly to yourself

btw i dont know who told me to buy rbr i forgot his name. but thanks Smiley got it at a very cheap price. now i have my investment back and still 1m coins.
wont sell i will hold a long time now..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Loyyal is about to explode just bought some coins. These are still very cheap as compare it have backed by very professional and talented team. Right time to make secure your future something great going to happen there.
Wake me up when we get in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap......

Lets be clear this is just one Whale that gets it and bought more than 100btc worth....If thats not a vote of confidence I don't know what it....personally I won't be trading this rise though....
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
if it is a 1:1 swap, it's still too cheap. And the volume will bring attention to whales now  Wink
yea rbr or loyyal is still cheap. i am thinking what would be the price after rbr is swapped to loyyal. maybe somewhere around 0.00005 ?
Activity: 661
if it is a 1:1 swap, it's still too cheap. And the volume will bring attention to whales now  Wink

I spy bots pressing price up. There be whales in dese waters
Activity: 601
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Very nice! Lost 6 BTC yesterday with that bitcoincrash. I could use some good news Smiley
Comparing the big buy up at the beginning of june, to the buy up today.... check out the whicks on the 1h
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
dat pump doe  Grin

I'm excited!!
If anyone wants to buy RBR OTC, PM me. Im open to negotiations. I have around 250k that I am willing to part with for now.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
omggg. EXTREM PUMP

finaaaalllyyyy Smiley

Seems to be good news inc! Cheesy
Nothing has been released yet... Let panic ensue with the fomo of a million targaryiens! Sell nothing!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Buyer acting like swap will be 1/1 and the roadmap will be ambitious, look for conviction bids at prior highs of 445 sats
Activity: 525
Looks like somebody knows something.
omggg. EXTREM PUMP
Pages:
Jump to: