Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 13. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I emit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

ideally you want new comers to look at this thread and read only pure factual information so they can quickly realise what an amazing project this is. Al long as we get a decent conversion I swear this is a top 10 project...not based on speculation but on actual real money that will flow to the project. The OK on the new chain is going to be explosive...

Dont delete his messages, rather report them to the Bitcointalk moderators. They will ban him after warning him.

Can you ban someone? Anyway what's the point somone can make a sock puppet in less than a minute. They are technically allowed to come out with stupid crap, being retarded is not a crime sadly...

Anyway I'm done talking about trolls, that's what they want....ignore, don't quote, don't mention...they will be deleted...it's the best you can do on here...
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I emit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

ideally you want new comers to look at this thread and read only pure factual information so they can quickly realise what an amazing project this is. Al long as we get a decent conversion I swear this is a top 10 project...not based on speculation but on actual real money that will flow to the project. The OK on the new chain is going to be explosive...

Dont delete his messages, rather report them to the Bitcointalk moderators. They will ban him after warning him.
What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I admit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

Activity: 661
It is funny that one guy from a competitive company spreading with several accounts 24h bs here.

But with this guys LOYYAL did it already, they attracts the competitive.  Smiley

The smart people block out the negative posts they see on the boards here. Just evaluate the tech / program / leadership / transparency and you can see why. 

I refuse to pay the troll toll!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Nice interview with loyyal on mx.com

Banks Should Be Experience Providers, and Blockchain Can Help

https://www.mx.com/moneysummit/banks-should-be-experience-providers-and-blockchain-can-help
legendary
It is funny that one guy from a competitive company spreading with several accounts 24h bs here.

But with this guys LOYYAL did it already, they attracts the competitive.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Scooping up all the RBR under 150 sats still.

Many thanks weak hands! Rest assured that you wont regret selling now when this coin has its first 20x day.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

me too Smiley
Activity: 661
Scooping up all the RBR under 150 sats still.

Many thanks weak hands! Rest assured that you wont regret selling now when this coin has its first 20x day.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@ifightformerkel

you are right - the coin was at 20 sat when lot of us bought it.
But if you are one of the main holders of a coin you have market power like a whale.
Off course there are also small fishes, but small fishes react more emotional. That means, that if the price goes up a lot - they will sell (because lot of people just buy coins when they are cheap, without knowing the potential) and they will sell if the price drops significant, because they are afraid to loose more in BTC value (also because they don`t know anything about the long term potential). If someone has really lot´s of BTC (maybe also bought when it was 10 dollar) they can ignore short term pricing and they will use their market power to get more of the coins, they wish to pump in future.
But fact is, that the large wallets are still growing. So the smaller wallets are selling, while the "whales (please find a better name for significant players) " are still accumulating.

I also see that amount of potential, but not before a full rebranding and a switch to the other exchanges.
Maybe we`ll see up to 5 Mio in market cap before rebranding, but who knows. But Loyyal said, there is a 1:1 change to the new token (if the ribbit token, doesn`t get integrated in the block chain), so as long there is no re-branding people will use the time to accumulate more of the token.

Loyyal does a lot in the direction of business development. That`s good for long term. So I don`t mind if it`s not technically polished now, because if it workes, there are so many use-cases (and it´s easier to get/use it than BTC). Moreover people hold BTC because they are afraid of selling it to cheap. Loyyal token, you`ll get automatically if you buy products and use services in future. And because of a market place integration, it´s easy to buy stuff with tokens and it`s easy to spread them. Moreover Loyyal will take profit on the BTC rise and blockchain technology hype and is at the moment ranked as the 53rd most important blockchain business (http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain).

So there are lot`s of long term future prospectives, but let`s wait for the re-branding, then price will go up automatically to new higher highs Smiley
legendary
I can only say, that this project will have (with high probability) the next 1 Billion Dollar Marketcap.
legendary
I find it funny that every one is talking about whales when holding "large" RBR amounts,
this coin was traded for 20 sats, so the whales buy the large amount for 1-2 BTC.

So the most "big" holder arent whales, this are small fishes.
But i see that some people are setting buy orders with 10-20 btc yesterday and in the last weeks, maybe this are some small whales that are trying to buy a little bit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
if you ask me it looks like a pump and dump game by a/some big whales.
maybe there are more of them, but fact is that the large wallets are getting larger.
Some months ago I had a little bit less token than I have today, but I lost minimum 5 ranks (according to the ranks of strongest wallets).
That means that the whales are still accumulating. Therefore they trie to make a bad short term reputation in some treads to bring the market down, and buy cheap.
If there was someone with more ribbits than today, the reason could be: he created more than one account and dumped mainly to him self to spread the coins to different wallets.

In my mind the interest in the coin is still rising. Comparing the total market transaction volume - it´s still increasing, even the price drops.
Whales saw positive feedback in forum and the pump to 500+ so they tried to keep the price down and bring people to sell the coin.
Maybe they have more information than we have (according to the timeline of rebranding and bringing Loyyal to Poloniex). So they trie to accumulate more of the coins and when there is a new high (between 500 & 1k sat) they will use the markets volubility to bring the price to a hyping level. Then lot`s of people are happy to see the old highs again. They will get out and the selling-walls will melt. Then it`s easy for people with large BTC wallets to bring the coin to the top 10-15 and they will be rich and even they sell a part of it they can start the game with a other coin.

It`s just all about time. If we are to emotional and react on price fluctuations like they wish, they will win.
But if we wait and think long term - Loyyal really could be a big thing in 2016

Best wishes,
Liljames
Sure you have (who is we, your imaginary friend?) 9.8 mil RBR.  Roll Eyes

btw. this are only 16.5 BTC at 170 sat. so who cares?

But i bet that you dont have even 1 mil. RBR. Not even 100k.   Wink
I set about 5,000,000 RBR in 350. Wink
If you check it, I'd remove that.I have it. Grin

We are groups of whales.
This is trifling quantity.

We still have a lot of amount.
My group is a group of 30 people. Grin

I know I really should really delete your posts but sometimes you are just too funny to delete... Grin

Plus you bump the thread so more people can see what is 'hopefully' about to happen...so thanks
legendary
From 9.8 Mil. to 5 Mil. lol

but like i say, who cares, at this marketcap this are peanuts.

Sell it and leave, bye. Smiley (and buy back at 4000 sat.  Wink)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
We sold it today.

But we still have 9,800,000 RBR.

We'd still keep selling it today.

Duh if you sell now you'll an opportunity to make good money, Once RBR is converted or exchanged to Loyyal the price will increase significantly.
legendary
Sure you have (who is we, your imaginary friend?) 9.8 mil RBR.  Roll Eyes

btw. this are only 16.5 BTC at 170 sat. so who cares?

But i bet that you dont have even 1 mil. RBR. Not even 100k.   Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
It is good that someone just dumped 5 million rbr on bittrex,

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,
and with the dump new people have now 5 million rbr and are now in the game.

i agree!

I think the panic guy with the 33 mil. RBR is empty now Grin

Someone had 33 mil. RBR?

I cant see it on bittrex, the top holder has now only 15 mil.

He dumped that 33 mil. RBR already? lol he will cry in a few weeks.  Grin when this think hit 4000 sat. (10 mil. marketcap)

Many FUDers are here, be careful!
And one big holder got panic, that's the reason for the cheap coins atm , IMHO!

I analysed the Bittrex wallets a very long time!
The result is that many whales accumulate RBR!
altogether the big wallets were less, but the small wallets(4 - 9 mill.) are increasing!
The big holders split their RBR in different wallets, because many guys are observing the wallets.(IMHO)

Seriously, I trace RBR since the beginning of LOYYAL!
I believe in the developer, and see the progress.

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

There must be some who bought at sub 30 sats a while ago that simply can't risk losing the gain they have made.....or they are stupid.  Grin
legendary

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

i agree!

Someone had 33 mil. RBR?

I cant see it on bittrex, the top holder has now only 15 mil.

He dumped that 33 mil. RBR already? lol he will cry in a few weeks.  Grin when this think hit 4000 sat. (10 mil. marketcap)
Activity: 539
Merit: 265

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

i agree!

Pages:
Jump to: