Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 8. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.

Yeah but who the fuck wants NRG rewards? Its not as you say....it looks like its walled off...
Seems like RBR will now be some kind of hobby project for one of the lead developers.

I sold everything.

Me too I couldn't see quick enough though....oh well. This will go to sub 50 sats I'm sure....im not going to buy back cause I see nothing of value in this NRG bullshit.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Seems like RBR will now be some kind of hobby project for one of the lead developers.

I sold everything.

The potential might not be obviously apparent at first so lets imagine some of the things I plan to build:

A reward program to reward my kids for doing projects on Khan Academy
Rewards for brushing your teeth every day.
Badges for checking off items from a bucket list.
Virtual scavenger hunt (VR meets IRL)
Virtual Travel Bug for GEO-Caching
A program that can issue rewards in exchange for website & application vulnerabilities.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.
Fuck them, they threw us under a bus.....I'm out of here.

If these big dumps were Loyyal guys pumping and then dumping their coins then its a double fuck you to them...

Basically they have palmed the project off to the tech staff to play with but it seems to me the tokens will now be worthless...the examples of what the tokens could be used for are laughable.

A reward program to reward my kids for doing projects on Khan Academy
Rewards for brushing your teeth every day.
Badges for checking off items from a bucket list.
Virtual scavenger hunt (VR meets IRL)
Virtual Travel Bug for GEO-Caching

GEo-Caching...give me a fucking break!!!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
can this news be seen negative ? (rbr price has dropped since announcement)

----------------------
How will the upgrade work?

You do not need to take any action if you already have some amount of RibbitRewards. Those rewards will be forever known as nRg Vouchers. Some time in the future, you will have the ability to transfer nRg to some location in exchange for the syn'Rg reward type.

it seems like RBR won't be a part of Loyyal blockchain . They consider RBR as a LEGACY chain

and RBR will only be big if it will be swapped to Loyyal chain. Loyyal is the one we care here

look like a bad news to me. That's why people are dumping it T_T
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
can this news be seen negative ? (rbr price has dropped since announcement)

----------------------
How will the upgrade work?

You do not need to take any action if you already have some amount of RibbitRewards. Those rewards will be forever known as nRg Vouchers. Some time in the future, you will have the ability to transfer nRg to some location in exchange for the syn'Rg reward type.
Activity: 630
Activity: 175
Activity: 630
woww another pump Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I wanted to let everyone at this thread know First
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/31082/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards

Loyyal Corporation today announces a new and exciting direction for the legacy cryptocurrency known as RibbitRewards ($RBR).
Shannon Code, Chief Architect at Loyyal and respected industry thought leader, will take ownership of the RibbitRewards related public block explorer and wallet.

As an employee of Loyyal, Shannon was granted the lifetime access to the Loyyal platform to create and run RApp (Rewards Application) programs.
He has decided to exercise this grant in order to take over RibbitRewards. As part of Shannon's plan to realize the potential of RibbitRewards ($RBR)
he will take sole and independent ownership of the chain, wallet code, airdrop records and existing $RBR reserves.
This transfer of ownership will enable Shannon to prepare the currency for a transition to a new program, as a RApp which will operate on the Loyyal platform under the name of synrgtech.

"I'm excited about taking over the RibbitRewards Chaincode, Wallet(s), Block-explorer and various other pieces built to support the exploration of rewards on a blockchain.
For more information on what the plan is, please head over to http://synrg.tech. This is a huge plus for me as I have many exciting ideas that can be realized within this system being built.
 By acquiring the legacy program I can bootstrap my RApp offerings with every existing RBR owner," said Shannon Code, Chief Architect

Greg Simon, CEO and Co-Founder of Loyyal followed by saying,
"We are excited that Shannon has proposed a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables."

The trademarks and domains associated with RibbitRewards were not included with the transfer and will be decommissioned.

Further details are available at http://synrg.tech.

Visit the new site here: http://synrg.tech

Join the slack, be part of the discussion.

-Shannon code
Shake out. I'm not considering selling until I have read the announcement.

btw pumper fontas is in LOYYAL (@realfontas)

I checked his Twitter...calling him a pumper seems subjective unless you know something I don't. He just seems to be discussing alts.

Fontas was the infamous LTC pumper back in the day. His twitter says he's now doing long-term investing in legit projects. I don't know if it is him though, but he called the Sia rise last months.

I checked his Twitter...calling him a pumper seems subjective unless you know something I don't. He just seems to be discussing alts. Some hardcore whale players have moved into Loyyal though it seems. Short term I couldn't give a crap personally.
huge sell wall @0.00000700 - 83 btc. let's see what happens. i think it's probably going to disappear. Roll Eyes

Obviously that kind of wall has one purpose, to push the price down. As I always say in this situation don't look a gift or in the mouth and call their bluff if you got the btc.

Some chat about trading is cool but let's not turn this thread into constant trade talk like buy at 700 sell at 800. The point of the thread is to discuss and inform new people about Loyyal/ribbets....a thread of pages of trade talk makes that hard.

Over the top FUD and Hype will be deleted.....especially from newbie accounts.

Activity: 168
yeah, giant sellwall generally is bullish in this realm, but who knows?  could be someone actually wanting to get rid of #1 wallet on bittrex...

update:  now the rest of wallet #1 is up at 660sat.  should be an interesting day...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
huge sell wall @0.00000700 - 83 btc. let's see what happens. i think it's probably going to disappear. Roll Eyes
Haha I saw that too and thought I'd pop along here to see if anybody else noticed it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've been watching this thread for quite a while and now decided to participate in it (hence the first post). To me it looks like the market is being played big time by a whale and bot, just take a look at the increments of price increase is being used. Anyways, good to see RBR finally taking off, looking forward to the announcement!
nice price inrease  Grin
price going up.
any great news ?

Actually not but suddenly we got big volume with price increase.
İ think some insiders getting cheap coins they know something

At first I thought no that sounds like typical hype posting but then I thought IF you were part of the company and many people seems to be AND you knew they were about to release good news for holders then it would be a no brainier to buy a big chunk of tokens with btc. It also seems likely as the big buys are not so experienced as they buy up a big chunk and aren't that worried about the price. You see that in price pumps but then you always see the massive dump...So I think this is inexperienced mass buying.

Another possibility is simply a whale or two finding out about Loyyal and buying in.
Pages:
Jump to: