Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 3. (Read 33805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
shannoncode [11:07 AM] 
Thanks. There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.

"shannoncode" has as much credibility as a toilet napkin...
legendary
Activity: 1330
shannoncode [11:07 AM] 
Thanks. There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Yobit would be a step back....I'm not familiar with all the exchanges but after Bittrex the next step in evolution is normally Poloniex or some Chinese exchange....I've been impressed by RibbetRewards volume so Poloniex might be interested.

The order is usually:

-Yobit(the volume is ok, less trust) but it's not a step back my friend!
-Bittrex(good volume, very good trust)
-poloniex(epic volume, good trust)

Poloniex is the most important Altcoinexchange IMHO

I am very confident atm!
I don't understand the panic dumps in the last days!

When you are on Bittrex trying to get on Yobit is definitely a step back, you listed it yourself behind Bittrex. Being on Yobit won't do anything good for us. Poloniex would be a better goal, we got the volume and maybe Shannon has some pull to get on there. Price wise we are making slow but steady progress it's a great investment if you can stick with it for the next 12 months, probably go far past old highs. All quality projects rise in the end look at NEM, SIA etc.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Yobit would be a step back....I'm not familiar with all the exchanges but after Bittrex the next step in evolution is normally Poloniex or some Chinese exchange....I've been impressed by RibbetRewards volume so Poloniex might be interested.

The order is usually:

-Yobit(the volume is ok, less trust) but it's not a step back my friend!
-Bittrex(good volume, very good trust)
-poloniex(epic volume, good trust)

Poloniex is the most important Altcoinexchange IMHO

I am very confident atm!
I don't understand the panic dumps in the last days!

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
What's the difference between the Founder Club and the VIP Club?

How do I sign up for Slack? Can't see button on the website.

Thanks

https://synrgtech.slack.com
don't mind it,,but i think poloneix is the new exchange so Keep Your Bag, Roll Eyes Grin

Shannon Said In Slack:

There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.
Activity: 61
What's the difference between the Founder Club and the VIP Club?

How do I sign up for Slack? Can't see button on the website.
[Edit] Slack button appeared at the top of the page when I scrolled down.

Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Latest plan announced @
http://synrg.tech/

ROADMAP

[Active tasks]
Buy / build company entity.
Engage with designer(s) to handle website / mobile apps
Name transition on Bittrex & Coinmarketcap

[This week]
Decide on new name for the NRG Crypto Token
Buy Domain(s)
Contract logo design

[Next week]
Dockerize Block Explorer
Alpha Ionic Mobile Wallet
Acquire Apple certificate

[August 1 - August 14]
Issue Founder rewards on Loyyal
Release of new p2p client
Alpha Mobile wallet
Wallet will be able to send and receive NRG rewards
Wallet will be able to view Founder reward balance
Wallet can be used by founders to vote on proposals

[August 15 - August 31]
NRG on another exchange
Online calculator to understand NRG -> Redemption rate
1 Redemption option alpha available to Founders
Multiple ways to earn rewards
Full release of Mobile wallet

[Beyond]
Multiple redemption options
Founder business signup program launch

-Shannon Code

NRG on another exchange----------------------->   (IMHO YoBit or Poloniex)
Poloneix exchange soon Shocked

What is the source of this news. it should be nice to get on Poloniex. It will bring great volume and more bigger investors towards this project for real life.

I haven't seen anything about Poloniex though Shannon did mention 'another exchange' in August?

Activity: 6

What is the source of this news. it should be nice to get on Poloniex. It will bring great volume and more bigger investors towards this project for real life.
legendary
would like to get an slack invite too.

very simple.

http://synrg.tech/

top line of this site, you will see SLACK invitation is activiated.

just click the SLACK icon on it.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
rumor about rbr

merging with a company, new name and more coming.

Not a rumor, a fact.....quite a surprising one.
rumor about rbr

thats right,  Smiley
legendary
rumor about rbr

join here https://synrgtech.slack.com ,i think she is online,
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
I'm still lurking around this thread to see where it goes. Decided to jump in.

If feel responsible for Kicking off the idea the name needs changing. I honestly do think it needs a more commercial name, synertech and nRg is perfectly fine for the crypto community but I think once you go outside this small group you want something else. Etherueum and eth are fine in crypto but I can't imagine average joe consumers easily hooking onto the name.

A couple of issues though. Now might not be the time to play around with the name, a great name and branding takes time and some talent, plenty of which is on this forum, guys who can create a logo and brand name etc....you don't want to end up with another Ribbet Rewards Smiley. So maybe pro looking branding needs to be on the back burner and maybe people won't want to change it later anyway.

The other issue is WHAT exactly are we branding anyway? If each Rapp is like a customized app then each one might have a different name? Say you had something like Pokemon go Raap you might want to have say Pokemon points so average users might never ever see or need to know the underlying token is called nRg...in fact a technical sounding name might be what you want....

All I know is there might be a few factors that pop up along the way so maybe caution is better than knee jerk name changing now? Plus it probably only delays rebranding away from Ribbet rewards that has to happen on the exchanges etc as soon as possible. Coins like Vanilla coin changed their name once they felt the time was right....

I agree with your statements. If you want to build a succesfull platform you need a simple and recognizable name, not just for crypto's but for people in general. I don't know how Shannon feels about this though, but if you want to rebrand you would need to do it now, not later.

I would like to chip in with this suggestion:

Rapp-it / Rappit / Rappid / Rapp'd platform

I can design a logo as well. I have some experience with Photoshop if your interested.
Pages:
Jump to: