Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 6. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

Care to speak about the developer funds?

Yes. It's like NXT saying 'OK Guys, thanks for your VC funds we got from IPO and now we will launch NXT2 but you won't get your money or even a fair exchange to NXT2. No, instead you will get some worthless tokens running on the NXT2 platform run by one of our staffers that you fricken paid for in his spare time.

Unless I have missed something?

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon

Why so much fud in here. What is the reason for that? Is there anything wrong going on? Initially everyone posted positive things about LOYYAL.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

Yes. It's like NXT saying 'OK Guys, thanks for your VC funds we got from IPO and now we will launch NXT2 but you won't get your money or even a fair exchange to NXT2. No, instead you will get some worthless tokens running on the NXT2 platform run by one of our staffers that you fricken paid for in his spare time.

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon
Activity: 565
Merit: 316

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
07/12/2016 02:40:03 PM    

BUY   0.00000173    2908626.61874944    5.03192405

Someone bought 5 btc of ribbit at 173 satoshi.
Activity: 17
Shannon Code (genecyber) is worthless noob with no business run cryptocurrency. I think someone hack premine! Probably Scammer Greg Simon.

Loyyal make very bad decision over and over.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Ok. now RBR is done and how about loyyal when it will live? and where to buy loyyal tokens? Smiley

There won't be any loyyal tokens
Activity: 1
Ok. now RBR is done and how about loyyal when it will live? and where to buy loyyal tokens? Smiley
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I knew their sudden fall plan several weeks ago.
You ignored my warning.
This will become wastepaper further.

Nagi, dont take this the wrong way dude.. but you exhibit the signs of a truly worthless piece of shit. No one cares about your FUD Gtfo - And if you were the one selling your 1.5 mill rbr at 200 sats a week ago, I bet you cried when you saw the pump. Sweet tears of the troll.

People that got wrecked buying after a 300% + day, it sucks yeah everyones had those days but lesson learned... Dont trade on hype, DYOR take your investment out when you can and ride free bags... Its a winning strategy and keeps you liquid enough to get on the next bandwagon.
Activity: 33
This is all FUD. Don't be fooled. We have tokens that are very valuable on the Loyyal network.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo

Grin Grin

(sorry Shannon, nothing personal here Smiley)

Check RBR too for the latest lie from Loyyal. Its a fucking shame. I'm out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857452.new#new

I agree 100%
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo!

Grin Grin

Shannon Code, that sounds like a real name.

(lol)
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
You can now suck it Danny Boy. You don't know anything.

Everyone else don't listen to Danny Boy I told you this was going to happen.

One big scam Greg Simon pulled on everyone

He might as well run off with Garza, I believe he is also over in Dubai.

Sean Dennis is equally complicit. I trusted them and was about to buy in big time, and then I saw the fucking brand change on Coinmarketcap! I contacted Greg and got the story, he said he would announce and fix it. I instantly warned everyone in my group (Facebook group with 6100 traders in it)  that I sold. I had no idea they would do an exit pump of course, so I just sold right away at a loss when I found out there is no future in these projects, it is just about the VC money. Partners will abandon ship soon enough once they realize they have been duped. Don't blame anyone tricked by Greg though, he scammed the Satoshi Round table into thinking he was legit, he is a pro conman.

I also know they were lying to their workers and threatening them with Lawsuits, but at this point they will be too busy with their own soon enough.  

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo

Grin Grin

Check RBR too for the latest lie from Loyyal. Its a fucking shame. I'm out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857452.new#new
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo!

Grin Grin

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
You can now suck it Danny Boy. You don't know anything.

Everyone else don't listen to Danny Boy I told you this was going to happen.

One big scam Greg Simon pulled on everyone
legendary
Activity: 1848
Holy hell, that was one almighty dump but not as low as it could have gone although I think it could still go down to double digits.  Just one big mess right now confidence is shot.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Activity: 33

You need to stick around here and help people understand why this is good and not shit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
Admin, remove this topic in the trash scam
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: