Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 5. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Part of the services cleanup includes locking these old threads if possible and making an official one. And don't sell yourself short, one of the reasons I'm excited about working with this coin is because of the excitement in these threads.

To be honest we were exited about the big business contacts that were being made Deloittle, Unilver , Dubai gov etc...

Can I ask, will you still be the chief technical developer at Loyyal? I'm thinking if you stay on the inside that gives you a lot of power to connect and open up big clients to what you are building.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Part of the services cleanup includes locking these old threads if possible and making an official one. And don't sell yourself short, one of the reasons I'm excited about working with this coin is because of the excitement in these threads.
Too many moving parts to put a rate on things at this point. To that point, the markets might be a factor. Ultimately it's going to come down to the transparency of the financials and the utility of the programs I build. The question is how much do *you* want an Nrg voucher to be worth? The programs I build will be innovative and fun. They will some of the earliest of a new type of program realized using the best technology that sits on top of the best technology.

The governance model will be released soon along with use cases that will make existing holders of the rewards as happy as the people buying more. It's my mission to realize this potential as soon as possible. It's the whole reason I was excited to work with both Loyyal as well as with the NRG token.

The growth potential is monumental. Anyone with businesses are welcomed to sign up under our program and add to the value of our rewards and the growth of the platform. I'm sure most people visiting this board knows someone who could utilize an easy to build loyalty platform. Or know app developers with a clever idea.

For example: take a web developer, mix in a hybrid mobile app platform, this API: https://abbyy.technology/en:products:cloud-ocr:start and you've got an app to let people earn rewards based on their spending anywhere. Anonomize the data and now it's a dataset to sell to market research firms. Mix in a machine learning API and now the app can make recommendations. Tie in an ad network and offer relevant coupons within the app. Each revenue stream is largely automated and each adds value to the rewards that you all have a balance of.

Most people won't make an app, but every time I frequent a store that's got a crappy rewards program and tell them what is being built their faces light up.

I challenge everyone to take a look at:
Big data API's
Fintech API's
Cognitive API's
Ad networks
Chat bot platforms
Slack
Payment engines
IoT devices

And put a few pieces together in your head and discuss on the NRG slack channel.

Next, come up with creative ways to "spend" other programs rewards. Maybe an API is free that can offer some service for cheap or free. Take fivr for example. Partner programs want their points to be spent, preferable for less than will take place if they are spent at their place of business. If a program will buy "spent" points back from our RApps at 20 rewards for 5$ and our RApp redemption offers fivr redemptions for 30 of these partner points... That's a win of $2.50 per redemption. That's a significant amount of value to back our reward buyback rate.

Don't pick too much on the examples, they were me shooting from the hip to illustrate the potential we've got to work with.

Again I challenge you to start thinking in terms of things we can wire up. As someone said before I can't do this alone, I bring the tools that will allow us to do amazing things.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.

people here been following ribbitrewards since the start. we know the concept. we understand it generally. Greg simons have been parading all over the solcial medias, conferences and youtube videos(which ironically most of them are offline now)

we get that RBR might be able to redeemed at different RApp redemption locations. the question is at what rate. because as of now, it seem we will probably trade 1million rbr/NRG coins for one chocolate , or a bar soap at a hotel franchise which will be on loyyal platform.

How much do you see your NRG being worth in 3 months from now? 6, 1yr , 2 yrs?

While I don't have a team yet, I'd be crazy to think I could grow a network on my own. I'll be seeking help once I get the basic services moved and working smoothly. Are you volunteering? If so, msg me and we can talk details.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.

Call me a fucking idiot but after I read this I bought back in about half what I owned before. The price seems low and I want to see if his promises hold......plus I'm terrified of missing a freak rally...that would kill me after this loss.

Sorry if people lost money but I also say it's your fault not mine as I clearly kept saying this could go one of two ways...I said they might throw us under a bus .......and if it makes people feel better I lost more than most as I was doing well but then Bought into the big rally so I also got stung. Honestly now I don't know what to think...hence the mild buy back in.

Good move.  Smiley

Iam still holding and like i say before, i will dont sell before 70k sat. (100 million mcap).

And we will see 70k sat. sooner or later.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Many programs can choose to accept all available rewards on the network. No need for us to specifically market. Although I'm not shy when it comes to making partnerships either.

Ah. I see. I think most of the red flags shot up due to the impression that Loyyal was divesting all responsibility and stewardship of the old block chain to yours truly. Is that a fair impression or do they see this as more of a joint venture between you and them? I can see the logic in this scheme but these nuances do matter.

Also, TBH, if this venture is just you, it will need a lot of community building - logos, websites, translations etc - if Loyyal have literally passed all control to you it will need a proper engagement with the community, including here. You can't do it all and there needs to be proper engagement here - not like before with RBR if it is to succeed.
Many programs can choose to accept all available rewards on the network. No need for us to specifically market. Although I'm not shy when it comes to making partnerships either.

But only SYNRGTech partners on the Loyyal platform?

If so, while I have confidence in your technical abilities surely you will find it a struggle to build up solid partners without the help of Loyyal's considerable marketing wing or if you are successful you may find there is a conflict of loyalty (excuse the pun)😂

Call me a fucking idiot but after I read this I bought back in about half what I owned before. The price seems low and I want to see if his promises hold......plus I'm terrified of missing a freak rally...that would kill me after this loss.

Sorry if people lost money but I also say it's your fault not mine as I clearly kept saying this could go one of two ways...I said they might throw us under a bus .......and if it makes people feel better I lost more than most as I was doing well but then Bought into the big rally so I also got stung. Honestly now I don't know what to think...hence the mild buy back in.

Activity: 661
I appreciate all the excitement around the announcement. Some clarity is needed.

I have taken over as maintainer and developer of the chain for a few reasons.
          Community outreach
          Community feedback
          Upgraded tech (wallet/chain-client/explorer)
          More rapid onboarding on the Loyyal platform

Ultimately This transition is *how* we can realize the original vision of RBR

The Loyyal platform needed to be created to be able to realize the vision of RBR.
Now that Loyyal is building out Alpha RApps with select partners I offered to maintain and realize the transition of RBR into this platform.

By transitioning to me, the project can now get attention it deserves. We can utilize features as they are realized.

Don't be fooled by the few use-cases on the synRg.tech, I fully intend to grow this program into a multi million dollar, transparent & community directed business.

The whitepaper and creation of a community based governance model is coming soon. I've got some skinning and maintenance to handle first.

First and foremost I am in the process of transferring services to new locations.
Re-skinning / re-branding services & API's
Updating name and information on Bittrex and throughout the coin tracking sites.
Release of new chain-code to enable adoption by miners and other exchanges.
Release of desktop versions of the wallet.
Whitepaper to explain potential RApps, economic model, value assignment, governance model
Realization of redemption and issuance RApp
Begin accepting nRg Vouchers as entry into the RApp and Loyyal platform.

This information is interesting, but be straight forward with us now before this thread gets FUDed into oblivion.

SO nRg Vouchers ARE going to be allow RBR holders to eventually get involved on the Loyyal platform? But in what way? Are we going to own a token of some value on the platform or what? DETAILS WILL HELP

I appreciate all the excitement around the announcement. Some clarity is needed.

I have taken over as maintainer and developer of the chain for a few reasons.
          Community outreach
          Community feedback
          Upgraded tech (wallet/chain-client/explorer)
          More rapid onboarding on the Loyyal platform

Ultimately This transition is *how* we can realize the original vision of RBR

The Loyyal platform needed to be created to be able to realize the vision of RBR.
Now that Loyyal is building out Alpha RApps with select partners I offered to maintain and realize the transition of RBR into this platform.

By transitioning to me, the project can now get attention it deserves. We can utilize features as they are realized.

Don't be fooled by the few use-cases on the synRg.tech, I fully intend to grow this program into a multi million dollar, transparent & community directed business.

The whitepaper and creation of a community based governance model is coming soon. I've got some skinning and maintenance to handle first.

First and foremost I am in the process of transferring services to new locations.
Re-skinning / re-branding services & API's
Updating name and information on Bittrex and throughout the coin tracking sites.
Release of new chain-code to enable adoption by miners and other exchanges.
Release of desktop versions of the wallet.
Whitepaper to explain potential RApps, economic model, value assignment, governance model
Realization of redemption and issuance RApp
Begin accepting nRg Vouchers as entry into the RApp and Loyyal platform.

legendary
Activity: 1330
they responsible in public opinion court

we go social media and tell investors

deloitte, dubai, we find partnerships from loyyal news release

loyyal partner have much for lose

Coward Greg Simon fail as CEO

indeed!

look at what RIPPLE NEM did to their investors.

they are also working on consulting service like permissioned chain.

BUT they are also endorsing the public chain like XRP and XEM.

the coward LOYYAL is intentionally screwing ppl in crypto world.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Loyyal lawsuit soon

This is crypto dude, you didn't buy company shares. You have no legal responsibility to prove your identity and sign contracts etc when you buy, but they have pretty much no legal responsibility to you either so good luck with a lawsuit, you'll need it.

Loyyal is a legit company partnering with huge multinational corps and with people like the ex CEO of MasterCard. They are very much subject to the rule of law.

Of course they are subject to the rule of law, everyone is, but what law? That's the question. They don't have the same responsibilities to you as if you bought company stock or something.

Loyyal lawsuit soon

This is crypto dude, you didn't buy company shares. You have no legal responsibility to prove your identity and sign contracts etc when you buy, but they have pretty much no legal responsibility to you either so good luck with a lawsuit, you'll need it.

Loyyal is a legit company partnering with huge multinational corps and with people like the ex CEO of MasterCard. They are very much subject to the rule of law.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Loyyal lawsuit soon

A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

Care to speak about the developer funds?

Yes. It's like NXT saying 'OK Guys, thanks for your VC funds we got from IPO and now we will launch NXT2 but you won't get your money or even a fair exchange to NXT2. No, instead you will get some worthless tokens running on the NXT2 platform run by one of our staffers that you fricken paid for in his spare time.

Unless I have missed something?

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon

Why so much fud in here. What is the reason for that? Is there anything wrong going on? Initially everyone posted positive things about LOYYAL.

No FUD. Just a reasonable question. Yesterday RBR block chain represented a sizeable stake in Loyyal. Today it has been given away by Loyyal (albeit to a staffer of Loyyal) and will be 'decommisioned' and replaced by a token on the Loyyal platform having no intrinsic value except for the experience and word of said staffer.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Why so much fud in here. What is the reason for that? Is there anything wrong going on? Initially everyone posted positive things about LOYYAL.

Do you realize that Nrg has nothing to do with Loyyal? It's not like you have a stake in Loyyal (which is a promising project) when you have RBR/NRG tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: