Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 46. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny quote
Unfortunately, I've got a food poisoning yesterday... Now I feeling better, but everything still sucks. It's possible that I'll be unavailable for next few days... Sad

Get well soon! Just don't pull a Nickasa on us Wink))
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Unfortunately, I've got a food poisoning yesterday... Now I feeling better, but everything still sucks. It's possible that I'll be unavailable for next few days... Sad
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanx Balthazar for your work.
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I found a problem with reverse proxy, which prevents us from implementing stratum on 8080 port. I'll fix this today.
Thanks! Grin
Still can't find the reason... Maybe I should to sleep some time %) Will back to work few hours later.

So, still no luck on it then? Sad
legendary
Yes, I received it. We will make something with this later. Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hey Balthazar,

I sent you a message last night about my accounts on the pool regarding my 2FA code, just making sure you received it.
legendary
I have an idea to implement the private mining interface, just in case of DDoS. Roll Eyes
BBN
Activity: 77
Rewards decreased starting 10 hours ago  Roll Eyes
Activity: 202
Yeah, difficult increased to 469.8 about 12 hours ago.
BBN
Activity: 77
Just to verify has the difficulty increased? I am seeing deceasing rewards..
legendary
Бaльтзap , вoccтaнoви мнe пac к пyлy пoжaлyйcтa.
Oтпpaвь aккayнт и пoчтy gmail в PM.
Activity: 224
Бaльтзap , вoccтaнoви мнe пac к пyлy пoжaлyйcтa.
Activity: 335
DDoS was started some time ago. Very many SYN packages.

It is recommended to set up automatic switch to backup pool as soon as possible. To make sure that there will be no downtime.

the pool backend seems to hold up well. good job Smiley
legendary
DDoS was started some time ago. Very many SYN packages.

It is recommended to set up automatic switch to backup pool as soon as possible. To make sure that there will be no downtime.
Activity: 79
Website down.  Still hashing. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Bpeмя oт вpeмeни oтвaливaeтcя oдин из мaйнepoв:
http://gyazo.com/9ec643bb11ec7d13eaf9d3b64b05194d
Пpи этoм тpи дpyгиx cтaбильнo и бeз пpoблeм пpoдoлжaют paбoтaть, cбoeв cвязи ни paзy нe былo.
B чeм мoжeт быть кocяк? Этoт oтвaливaющийcя мaйнep paбoтaeт нa oднoм и тoм жe вopкepe c дpyгим, нo тoт нe oтвaливaeтcя; ocтaльныe paбoтaют нa cвoиx. Ho кaк-тo я coмнeвaюcь, чтo пpичинa мoжeт быть в этoм.
legendary
Question:  I just added a 3rd 7950 and now my worker difficulty is 277.  This seems too high for each card; getting about 6 percent rejects and I suspect its because blocks are cutting them off mid-work.  Is there a way to lower the difficulty?  If I set up 3 instances of cgminer, one per GPU and each on a seperate worker, would this be better?
Difficulty depends on worker hashrate. Also there is no connection between difficulty and rejects. Actually, at higher difficulty you can get lower rejects ratio. But shares solved slower, so you need more time to get enough statistics.

P.S. 2.95 gh/s.
Activity: 112
Have you ever thought of implementing an Auto pay out option so that for example we are paid out automatically to our wallet every time we reach 1 Litecoin or 5 litecoins.

+1

Balthazar mentioned previously that he was thinking of (or maybe planning to) port the automatic payment code from itzod over to ltcmine, but then he got busy with security and anti-ddos fixes.

I'm also looking forward to automatic payments, but it's a minor thing compared to making sure that the pool is working, stales/rejects are low, etc.
Activity: 79
Question:  I just added a 3rd 7950 and now my worker difficulty is 277.  This seems too high for each card; getting about 6 percent rejects and I suspect its because blocks are cutting them off mid-work.  Is there a way to lower the difficulty?  If I set up 3 instances of cgminer, one per GPU and each on a seperate worker, would this be better?
Activity: 201
Hey Balthazar

Have you ever thought of implementing an Auto pay out option so that for example we are paid out automatically

I love this pool and if there were an automatic payout option and a daily earnings stat it would be perfect.  Other than those two things it has everything.
Pages:
Jump to: