Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 48. (Read 227562 times)

Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Any updates on stratum on port 80, 8080 or 443? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
legendary
Less than 1 hour remaining...
legendary
Difficulty adjustment interval will be increased to 300 seconds instead of current 100 seconds. This will require service restart. There is no downtime expected, but current connections will be dropped (you will see "Stratum connection interrupted" message). Current mining software usually able to reconnect automatically.

ETA is 5:00 (GMT+4, server time).
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
As always, thanks for all your hard work Balth
legendary
Thinking about next level of paranoia Roll Eyes

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4226

HOTP is very similar to TOTP, but it's counter-based, not time-based.

Or currently implemented TOTP is enough? Roll Eyes

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6238
Activity: 112
Transaction now complete guys. Thank you! I will just crawl back under my shell now :-)
legendary
Usually it appears when block found. But sometimes user lucky enough to see transaction as unconfirmed.
Ok my mistake then :-). Maybe I was lucky for all my other withdrawals. Every time I have taken a withdrawal it has arrived in my wallet within 5 minutes.

Maybe just Luck :-)

Would the withdrawal appear as unconfirmed in litecoin wallet? Or only when a block is found?

##edit  -- I would also like to thank you for implementing TOTP. This is a nice security feature. I wish more websites would implement this!
legendary
It's normal because pool handles own transactions. Pool should find a block before transaction will be visible in the network.

This allows us to send coins without fee.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey Balthazar

I just tried to withdraw a small amount of litecoins.

The withdrawal hasn't worked and the transaction is listed under Outgoing Transactions however when you click on the hyperlink it says "Transaction not found."

The money never arrived in my wallet.

Appreciate if you can help me here. This is very strange, maybe a bug.

Not sure if you know but the LTC are only sent after the pool has found a block.

This confused me the first time I withdrew some LTC.

Give it an hour or so and the pool will have found the next block and the LTC will be all yours!
Hey Balthazar

I just tried to withdraw a small amount of litecoins.

The withdrawal hasn't worked and the transaction is listed under Outgoing Transactions however when you click on the hyperlink it says "Transaction not found."

The money never arrived in my wallet.

Appreciate if you can help me here. This is very strange, maybe a bug.
legendary
They usually use botnets. Fail2Ban creates massive ban list in such cases Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Warning for qq.com users: btc-e dev notified me about massive bruteforce attempts against accounts with *@qq.com emails specified. Some of them was successful.

I really wonder how brute force attacks on a website can actually work nowadays... if you have the parts of the data base with the hashes passwords and you try offline, sure. But actually brute forcing using the website's own login mechanism? That should be too easily prevented by allowing only so-and-so many attempts before adding captchas, delays, blocking IPs etc. Or was that using a distributed botnet attack from many IPs?
legendary
legendary
Warning for qq.com users: btc-e dev notified me about massive bruteforce attempts against accounts with *@qq.com emails specified. Some of them was successful.
legendary
Blocks list update issue fixed.
legendary
Done. Stats is not realtime anymore, update performed once per 60 seconds.
legendary
Some reorganization planned in next few hours. It should make system faster and more reliable. But unfortunately, it will require daemons restart.

ETA is 20:00 - 21:00 (server time).
legendary
Sorry for a little downtime, it was logs parsing process... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: