Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 73. (Read 227562 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Sorry for downtime, litecoind blockchain crashed. It has been restored successfully and now pool working fine.
legendary
Total number of blocks in a network 270523.
Current difficulty 2001771.19920128.
1637 blocks remaining to difficulty retargeting.
Current price of one solution is ~ 0.00002412 LTC.

Cheesy
legendary
it compiles the reaper files i put into the config file and when i try to run it just loads and then auto closes down.
It seems like you forget specify opencl devices to use. Our reaper requires this.
legendary
9k shares are fine -- what matters is the quantity of coins you get since different diff shares have different payouts.
Each share price calculated as (50*d*f/D), where

• D is current litecoin network difficulty
  • d is submitted share difficulty
  • f is pool fee ratio

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
9k shares are fine -- what matters is the quantity of coins you get since different diff shares have different payouts.

Well i made about 5ltc coins so its not worth it to me
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
legendary
so whats needed in cgminer for this to work correctly as am mining with out the proxy exe in cgminer?
It is not recommended to use cgminer 2.10.2 internal support of Stratum/LTC, because it works unstable. But if you wish, you can try getwork or gbt RPC on 8344 port... It will work, but mining through mining-proxy will be significantly more effective, because of less rejected shares %.

I haven't tested Stratum/LTC in 2.10.3 yet, but you can try connect using this URL:

Code:
stratum+tcp://ltcmine.ru:3333

As i can not get reaper working
What kind of problem do you have with reaper?

it compiles the reaper files i put into the config file and when i try to run it just loads and then auto closes down.

2.10.3 works perfectlyfine with other detials however diff seems wayyy to high. Mined for over 20+ hours and only seen around 9k shares
legendary
so whats needed in cgminer for this to work correctly as am mining with out the proxy exe in cgminer?
It is not recommended to use cgminer 2.10.2 internal support of Stratum/LTC, because it works unstable. But if you wish, you can try getwork or gbt RPC on 8344 port... It will work, but mining through mining-proxy will be significantly more effective, because of less rejected shares %.

I haven't tested Stratum/LTC in 2.10.3 yet, but you can try connect using this URL:

Code:
stratum+tcp://ltcmine.ru:3333

What kind of problem do you have with reaper?
legendary

legendary
Reaper build 231212.

Sources: http://ltcmine.ru/reaperv_src.zip
Win64 binary: http://ltcmine.ru/reaperv64build231212.zip
Win32 binary: http://ltcmine.ru/reaperv32build231212.zip

P.S. Only one minor change in this build. Now it doesn't starts mining unless there are no OpenCL devices list specified in reaper.conf.
legendary
Is there 32-bit build of Your Reaper fork? Need it for one of my machines.
Hi. I'll publish it in current hour with a fixed version of 64 bit build.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there 32-bit build of Your Reaper fork? Need it for one of my machines.
legendary
FAQ page reorganized.
legendary
Getwork is still available, but it's strongly recommended to use stratum/ltc proxy. Because getwork usage wastes your power... Roll Eyes

How do I get the FAQ on the site to come up in English and not Russian?
I'll rewrite it today.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
How do I get the FAQ on the site to come up in English and not Russian? Cheesy Looks good, so I might try this out.
legendary
Mining through Stratum/LTC for a day:

legendary
legendary
why are they halving the block means less rewards from mining  Angry
I did it for something like a joke. Smiley

Miner rewards are constant, because of PPS reward system. But I lost 25 LTC, that's correct. Smiley
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
why are they halving the block means less rewards from mining  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: