Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 41. (Read 18507 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Lucyd: Seeing Augmented Reality Through the Blockchain Explore

When considering augmented reality (AR) as an emerging technology, smartglasses are currently top-of-mind. Smartglasses are eyewear that transmit real-time information into a users field of vision. Despite promising developments on this front, tech giants like Apple, Google and Oculus have yet to be successful in their efforts to create a version for mainstream consumers. Though Google Glass has garnered the most attention in this space, the current product has many drawbacks (short battery life, privacy issues and high price).

However, the smartglasses concept delivers promising possibilities by allowing users to transfer everyday information to the internet from a comfortable, wearable, hands-free device experience.

One company that intends to create a new normal for the smartglasses movement is Lucyd. Lucyd is an emerging technology startup that facilitates the development of augmented reality mobile applications and wearable smart products. Founded in 2017, Lucyd is creating next generation augmented reality smartglasses with the added twist of using a decentralized platform for its alternative reality (AR) platform and app marketplace.

Lucyd is targeting those seeking to access information more easily — essentially, smartphone users. With an estimated 75 percent of the world’s population needing corrective lenses of some type, Lucyd Lens aspires to make ordinary glasses redundant.

Lucyd’s grand vision is to untether users from the prevailing hassle of having to glance away from the outside world to access online information, whether it be through a mobile phone, computer or some other device.  Wearers of Lucyd smartglasses can switch between ordinary glasses or a broad spectrum of AR applications to complete different tasks.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lucyd-seeing-augmented-reality-through-blockchain/
Activity: 213
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future 
Activity: 214
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure.
Activity: 3
The VR realm is growing hugely, I am excited to see these projects, I've never been into VR before, but it is looking like I will be this year!
Activity: 392
There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency
We are not indifferent to the world of crypto-currencies, nor to the world of virtual reality. And Lucyd very skillfully combined these two spheres in one project
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
I, too, are delighted with this ambitious team. But I have a small share of skepticism. I think that many have it too.
And for this reason I look forward to the birth of the prototype, and the subsequent review. To dispel all my doubts in the wind.
The problem is only that the idea of virtual reality is now very popular and, accordingly, the project has many competitors
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! Grin
You are right, this project just can not disappear. And for this we need a lot of support, so that further development could take place without problems Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
I, too, are delighted with this ambitious team. But I have a small share of skepticism. I think that many have it too.
And for this reason I look forward to the birth of the prototype, and the subsequent review. To dispel all my doubts in the wind.
Activity: 144
Activity: 216
There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency
Activity: 208
It's great fun in this very big project and I'm always helping to make this project work successfully and I'm sure this project will grow more rapidly than any other project. Good luck!
Activity: 153
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project!
Activity: 213
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! Grin
Activity: 181
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team ….. will be the revolution in augmented reality tech, and it will be a great project     
Activity: 149
I am planning to invest this project but the cryptocurrency is still falling. How can we assure if this project will be continued after if we are going to invest?
Activity: 201
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though...
Activity: 228
transparency i think is one thing that can make people gain trust. Glad to see actual faces behind the community. I'll always be waiting for update from you guys
Activity: 162
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market.
Pages:
Jump to: