Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 36. (Read 18507 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Lucyd is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development
Activity: 392
Wow, really looking forward to try the product! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user? 
It seems like there are no restrictions, at least I hope so. Because it seems to me, people from all over the world will want to use it
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Lucyd is crowdfunding the first prototype development, Beta Lens through ICO and have raised over $3.5 million. Our hardcap is $10 million.
You need a little more money to also successfully continue to develop, I'm sure you can achieve it! Smiley
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Lucyd wants to change the way you see the world. The cloud, right before your eyes — that is the Lucyd dream
I do not see anything special in this title. Normal, pleasant, easy title. while it is easy to remember
Activity: 194
Wow, really looking forward to try the product! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user? 
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project Cool
Activity: 180
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people. Wink
Activity: 266
Hi, your project looks legit, I'm really interested. I want to invest and have a question. How long does each transaction usually take to complete ? When could I see LCD in my wallet?
It can take up to few hours for token receipt to show in the dashboard. Actual tokens will be delivered in the token distribution event after ICO ends (February 28th). All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available. LCD bonus rungs are as follows (equivalent amounts in crypto get same bonus):
•   $600 and up: 10% extra LCD.
•   $1200 and up: 10% extra LCD and automatic, fully paid preorder of a beta Lucyd Lens.
•   $3000 and up: 15% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $6000 and up: 20% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $9000 and up: 25% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $18000 and up: 35% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
Nice project, I'm a fan of AR tech. Have you already reached your softcap?
yes we did! we raised over $3.5 up to date. Our hardcap goal is $10 million.
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
$3.5 million.
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Lucyd is crowdfunding the first prototype development, Beta Lens through ICO and have raised over $3.5 million. Our hardcap is $10 million.
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Lucyd wants to change the way you see the world. The cloud, right before your eyes — that is the Lucyd dream
When shall we be able to receive the token after the purchase?
All tokens will be delivered after the ICO (February 28th). All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available. LCD bonus rungs are as follows (equivalent amounts in crypto get same bonus):
•   $600 and up: 10% extra LCD.
•   $1200 and up: 10% extra LCD and automatic, fully paid preorder of a beta Lucyd Lens.
•   $3000 and up: 15% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $6000 and up: 20% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $9000 and up: 25% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $18000 and up: 35% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
Top 50 donors will be named Lucyd Legends, receive a limited platinum-colored Lucyd Lens, a 3-year extended warranty, and 40% extra LCD.
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available.
Activity: 184
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 217
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 187
Nice project, I'm a fan of AR tech. Have you already reached your softcap?
Activity: 126
Hi, your project looks legit, I'm really interested. I want to invest and have a question. How long does each transaction usually take to complete ? When could I see LCD in my wallet?
Activity: 126
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
Activity: 140
Hi, are you going to be published on Github?
Pages:
Jump to: