Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 39. (Read 18507 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is a well-planned project, keep up the good work !!!!
How is the prototype developing going?

So far so good, R&D has already commenced and we are on track!
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off...
What's the track record of the team behind this project?

We have 9 scientists on the team including 7 Ph.D.s, some of the most renowned advanced optics and AR minds out there. Including the named inventor behind 12 out of 13 patents and Amazon engineer amongst others with 20 years of experience in advanced optics.

We also have CEO who has taken 3 companies public, is an expert in commercializing new technologies, as the Optics Lead who has 20 years of experience in commercializing advanced optics technologies as well.
The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it. I am really excited about the future of Lucyd.
Do you allow investors from the US to participate?

No we do not allow contributors from US to participate.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Is it ERC20 token?
Activity: 14
I'm looking forward to seeing more information! This project will be great performance! Thanks.
Activity: 28
I love seeing more AR apps on the market. It's a cool thing and you can only imagine how useful it'll become in the future!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
If you are considering investing in this project, its a great move guys because you will make enormous profits. Believe me when i tell you this? Wink

Investing isn't about belief in the first place, it is about research and analysis. That being said, it is sad enough that some people are still going to blindly believe some anonymous person like you and throw their money at projects you praise without providing any substantial data.
Activity: 207
If you are considering investing in this project, its a great move guys because you will make enormous profits. Believe me when i tell you this? Wink
Activity: 213
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will watching out for more progress of this project
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Promising project. It’s a good idea to have an ability to entrust my funds to an experienced team. I wanted to invest in some ico, and luckily found Lucyd Cool
Activity: 193
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 195
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, supporting you all the way.
Activity: 198
The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it. I am really excited about the future of Lucyd.
Do you allow investors from the US to participate?
Activity: 176
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Lucyd!
Activity: 194
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 200
I like the concept of the project. It seems promising. Good luck for the developers. They have done a good job. 
Activity: 217
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks       
Activity: 199
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope and pray that the developing team are willing to do their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: