Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 40. (Read 18507 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
i heard this project from social media, project is good and going fast, all the best for future
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
This is a well-planned project, keep up the good work !!!!
How is the prototype developing going?
Activity: 134
Hello! the project is really worth attention since this market carries a huge profit. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 187
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients! 
Activity: 126
Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem for all new ICOs
Activity: 126
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off...
What's the track record of the team behind this project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Just read  Simon Wright`s article "Why Augmented Reality Is The Next Frontier In B2C Sales".

Completely agree with it, augmented reality opens fresh new customer channel. People just sit in their comfortable area, make purchases on their own taste. The question is, if Lucyd have enough time to cut off their market share. There are a lot of competitors already here. Mark.Space, for instance.

https://www.cmswire.com/customer-experience/why-augmented-reality-will-be-your-next-customer-channel/
Activity: 152
Hi,

Facebook and twitter campaign joined.

Bitcointalk User Name: nalin503
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nalin503-1582116
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Nalin1000
Facebook Link: https://web.facebook.com/malsara.dns
ETH Adress:0x4b149dB16CE5BC4710c077aE8632FFF0E4AD8e6e

thank you.....!!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hello.

With the purse that I indicated when registering (0x9511a1cb3e3c8a27389b1fdbcd9fa8094153681b), there were problems.
Replace please with this one:

0x9E140C60f33937c703b8a62EBF881f905Fc727cF
Number in the Fecebook-table-379, Twitter-table-1196.

Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Australian Winery Creates Wine Labels That Use Augmented Reality To Talk To Customers

As the world begins to wake up to the potential of Augmented Reality, we are starting to see more and more creative applications of this new technology in various industries.

One such application comes from Treasury Wine Estates. Currently using a smartphone app, the new technology allows consumers to hold their phones up to the wine label and see photos come to life, Harry Potter-style.

While little more than a gimmick to sell wine, the implications for this new technology are huge. Imagine being able to embed messages in every day objects, only able to be unlocked by a certain AR code.

https://medium.com/@LUCYDLTD/australian-winery-creates-wine-labels-that-use-augmented-reality-to-talk-to-customers-58ee703ac637
Activity: 266
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Thank you. We do not speculate on price of token, our token is 100% utility token.
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
I, too, are delighted with this ambitious team. But I have a small share of skepticism. I think that many have it too.
And for this reason I look forward to the birth of the prototype, and the subsequent review. To dispel all my doubts in the wind.
The problem is only that the idea of virtual reality is now very popular and, accordingly, the project has many competitors

We are operating in AR, not VR sir.

The AR market is going to be large enough (much larger than AR) to accomodate more than one player: https://www.lucyd.co/2017/12/22/drkostoulas/
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Yes! We have been intensely attending meetups and conferences. So far we've attended Blockchain Expo North America, Cryptocurrency World Expo, LATAM Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference, CoinAgenda Summit, World Crypto Economic Forum, The North American Bitocin Conference, Blockchain Week London, ICO London & Amsterdam, D10e Cayman Islands and The Blockchain Event  Tongue stay tuned!
We will be attending the Ft. Lauderdale conference that is coming up. Post ICO, we are planning on more.
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project!
Thank you! The team has done a wonderful job at everyone all chiming in with their strongest skills to provide value to Lucyd's success.
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future 
Thanks for supporting us! So far we have raised over $3.5 million, which is sufficient for us to start developing the first Beta Lens prototype. Our hardcap is to raise over $10 million. Stay tuned  Tongue
The VR realm is growing hugely, I am excited to see these projects, I've never been into VR before, but it is looking like I will be this year!
This is more an AR (augmented reality) project vs. VR. The glasses will super-impose AR images into your field of view and/or overlay ontop of your actual reality.
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Yes! We have been intensely attending meetups and conferences. So far we've attended Blockchain Expo North America, Cryptocurrency World Expo, LATAM Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference, CoinAgenda Summit, World Crypto Economic Forum, The North American Bitocin Conference, Blockchain Week London, ICO London & Amsterdam, D10e Cayman Islands and The Blockchain Event  Tongue stay tuned!
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Hey! so far we have raised over $3.5 million. Our ICO ends on February 28th. After then, we will start the brand, software and product planning. In the beginning of 2019, we will have the first beta lens available.
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
thanks for supporting us! stay tuned  Tongue
Activity: 140
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: