Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 52. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention Roll Eyes
We are getting attention, in fact a lot! We have recently featured on Forbes, Bitcoin Magazine, Disruptor Daily and more! Check out our news blog https://www.lucyd.co/blog/
Hey guys, this is indeed a good development here, you should be listed on https://icotoinvest.com/ for a review and get spotted by the people who want to invest.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will check out the website.
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects

Our project is very different from others. Also, Lucyd is very different from existing AR solutions because our tech is truly next-generation. Lucyd’s 13 AR patents enable thin micro displays for a richly textured, dynamically layered AR experience, unlike existing smartglasses that use a protruding external display. This tech also enables Lucyd Lens to be the first smartglass that is compatible with prescription lenses, and looks like a normal pair of glasses. As a result we envision Lucyd Lens to be available in a wide range of frame styles for men, women and children. Lucyd also has an advanced patent for real-world object detection, allowing its AR interface to more smoothly intermingle digital content with the real world. We have already reached our softcap and raised over $3.5 million dollars. We are very positive the success of this project Tongue
What is the practical use of your token?
Lucyd is releasing 50 mln LCD tokens in the total sale. The regular sale LCD token will be valued at $.25 USD=1 LCD and has started on Oct 31st. The regular sale will last until February 28th, 2018. LCD has several functions. Its initial use is to fund the development of the Lucyd Lens prototype. LCD tokens have lot of functions. It will also facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world, and is used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges.

Purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. LCD will become tradeable for BTC on the Blockbid exchange in March. Buying more LCD tokens will give u more bonus (eg: 4,800 LCD + automatic preorder of Beta Lucyd Lens + 10% bonus LCD, 12,000 LCD + automatic preorder of Beta Lucyd Lens + 15% bonus LCD, 24,000 LCD + automatic preorder of Beta Lucyd Lens + 20% bonus LCD, 36,000 LCD + automatic preorder of Beta Lucyd Lens + 25% bonus LCD, 72,000 LCD + automatic preorder of Beta Lucyd Lens + 35% bonus LCD, etc).  Wink
What are your benefits among other projects? how do you evaluate your project?
Lucyd is releasing 50 mln LCD tokens in the total sale. The regular sale LCD token will be valued at $.25 USD=1 LCD and has started on Oct 31st. The regular sale will last until February 28th, 2018. LCD has several functions. Its initial use is to fund the development of the Lucyd Lens prototype. LCD tokens have lot of functions. It will also facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world, and is used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges.
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Yes! So far we have attended Blockchain Expo North America, Cryptocurrency World Expo, LATAM Bitocin & Blockchain Conference, CoinAgenda Summit, World Crypto Economic Forum, The North American Bitcoin Conference, Blockchain Week London, ICO London & Amsterdam, and d10e Cayman Islands. There is 1 more upcoming conference left, The Blockchain Event Fort Lauderdale happening on February 15-16th, if you are around come and meet us!
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Lucyd has already formed strategic alliances with top software developer companies including: Gravity Jack, Kagiso Interactive, Inde, Rivetz, Zco corporation, Current, Credencys & Roar. Check our blog for more info https://www.lucyd.co/blog/
hi, i was very interested in the project, I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible
. Lucyd is an augmented reality startup developing ergonomic, prescription-ready, next-gen smartglasses, and a blockchain app store that will make it easy to create, share and experience new AR content. We have a team of 7 Ph.D. scientists in optics and have exclusively licensed 13 patents from University of Central Florida. Our ICO has started in October 2017 and will run till 28 February 2018. So far we have reached our softcap and sold over 9 million LCD tokens, which equal to $3.5 million. If you want to reserve your glasses you can still do it before our ICO ends. Purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. LCD will become tradeable for BTC on the Blockbid exchange in March. Fore more info visit https://www.lucyd.co/
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that? 
Lucyd is releasing 50 mln LCD tokens in the total sale. The regular sale LCD token will be valued at $.25 USD=1 LCD and has started on Oct 31st. The regular sale will last until February 28th, 2018.
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Lucyd is very different from existing AR solutions because our tech is truly next-generation. Lucyd’s 13 AR patents enable thin micro displays for a richly textured, dynamically layered AR experience, unlike existing smartglasses that use a protruding external display. This tech also enables Lucyd Lens to be the first smartglass that is compatible with prescription lenses, and looks like a normal pair of glasses. As a result we envision Lucyd Lens to be available in a wide range of frame styles for men, women and children. Lucyd also has an advanced patent for real-world object detection, allowing its AR interface to more smoothly intermingle digital content with the real world.

This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news Grin
Thank you for supporting us! We appreciate each one of the Lucyd dreamers' contribution  Cheesy
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
Hey, check our roadmap on our website https://www.lucyd.co/. Lucyd has a clear strategy for developing our technology into a hardware prototype. We are employing incremental funding methods to gather only what is needed for each stage of business development. The first 500 LCD purchasers over $1200 automatically reserve a fully paid Beta Lucyd Lens, releasing Q1 2019, several moths before the production model.

How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Lucyd looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Hello from Lucyd team and thank you for your support! Soon, more specifically in the begging of 2019, you will own first Beta Lens! Very exciting
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Wink
Yes, and we totally do share the numbers! So far we have sold over 9 million LCD tokens, around $3.5 million. We are very happy that we have just reached our softcap
What will happen if some competitor releases mass market smartglasses first?
Hello, good question. We don't have a direct competitor at this moment since all smartglasses out there look bulky and don't have as great tech behind as Lucyd has. Plus, AR market is big enough to handle 2 smartglasses companies in that case  Tongue
How many AR glasses remain to be purchased?
Around 150 atm  Tongue
I really like AR-oriented concept of this project!
But can you tell, is it possible to use smartglasses stand alone I mean without smartphone?
You will be able to use the lens like normal glasses, with no AR. At any time while using Lens, you can simply say “Dream Deferred” (or a custom phrase) to disengage the AR and return to natural sight. We are also considering adding two additional features where you can also snap near the Lens or blink for three seconds to engage/disengage the AR interface.
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Cool
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Hey! There is no min/max eth contribution, however purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. LCD will become tradeable for BTC on the Blockbid exchange in March. More LCD = More Bonues  Tongue
Hey guys, check out the interview with Harrison Gross, Co-Founder of Lucyd at The North American Bitcoin Conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mInvL5XcX0E
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise...
Hello, so far we have sold over 9 million LCD tokens (over $3 million). We already reached our softcap and are very excited Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: