Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 81. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Before the sale of the tokens there were only 5 days left! I hope that the company will collect a lot of money and will be successful! I believe! Smiley
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
This is a really exciting project, I'm surprised there hasn't been more hype about it..
I really hope this gets the exposure it deserves. Following closely now Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
L'il help, please, about contributing ether in the LCD presale...  I do not have a myetherwallet but I do have a Ledger Nano S with ETH in its ETH wallet.  What is the procedure once I open the Nano S's ethereum wallet, and I'm ready to enter the receiving address provided on the Lucyd website and my ETH quantity?  How do I designate "Lucyd," or does the system intuit Lucyd from the address?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
And, by the way, about the fact that glasses will be charged wirelessly, it's very convenient. This will give you the opportunity to always carry them with you and create yourself a virtual reality, when you like: D

Ideally, the smart glasses interface should be integrated with smart clocks or fitness bracelets. This combination will be really useful. Do you guys randomly plan a similar thing from Lucyd?  Roll Eyes

Hello,

Absolutely - Lucyd Lens 1.0 will be a peripheral device, and will be able to connect to devices with computing power and bluetooth. We would not want to limit just to the cell phone, so the answer is likely yes.

It's great. I'm really glad to hear it. In general, in fact, glasses can be synchronized with completely different smart devices. You did not think that you can create a 3D effect outside the screen, while watching movies on a smart TV? This, too, could become a very cool idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why the need and use of a token? Couldn't this project been done without a tokensale? Please elaborate on this matter.

John, a couple reasons to say at least. LCD will  facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world (which we think is going to be more efficient than traditional payment system), and will be used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges. With the broad app ecosystem in place, why wouldnt you want to create your own currency if you could? We believe the Blockchain will enable Lucyd to grow exponentially, faster and more efficiently that if we relied on traditional solutions. Let us know your thoughts.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
What happens if the ICO won't raise enough funds? And what happens with unsold tokens?

Thank for your reply in advance.
Why the need and use of a token? Couldn't this project been done without a tokensale? Please elaborate on this matter.
Are you guys also planning different models of the glasses in the future?

Yes - the free form optics technology and much improved light guide, wider field of view will enable the glasses to come in a variety of frames.

The fact that the technology makes the glasses prescription-ready is one of the best features, and will much add to an appeal to mass consumers. Something that previous efforts were missing.

Thanks for your reply, people can be very picky in choosing glasses. They have to fit and look good in the end aswell!
I have high hopes for this idea. I will support the project. I hope that the team will make a good effort and promote Lucid to a high level! Good luck to the team Wink
Many people write insecure comments about the project, but I hope all the same it will turn out something worthwhile! Let's hope and believe Smiley
I am very curious about the combination of optical industry and the application of the block chain, neither to understand what technology can be extended, do not understand what pain points, a friend explain the situation?

Hello,

Blockchain technology will let anyone easily develop and distribute content on our platform. The whole thing is built on the LCD token to easily facilitate P2P transactions in the glasses themselves, forgoing dependence on traditional financial systems, while also organically motivating community engagement with LCD rewards. We believe the Blockchain will enable Lucyd to grow exponentially.

LCD has several functions. Its initial use is to fund the development of the Lucyd Lens prototype. LCD will also facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world, and is used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges.

Best,
Lucyd Team

Yes - the free form optics technology and much improved light guide, wider field of view will enable the glasses to come in a variety of frames.

The fact that the technology makes the glasses prescription-ready is one of the best features, and will much add to an appeal to mass consumers. Something that previous efforts were missing.
And, by the way, about the fact that glasses will be charged wirelessly, it's very convenient. This will give you the opportunity to always carry them with you and create yourself a virtual reality, when you like: D

Ideally, the smart glasses interface should be integrated with smart clocks or fitness bracelets. This combination will be really useful. Do you guys randomly plan a similar thing from Lucyd?  Roll Eyes

Hello,

Absolutely - Lucyd Lens 1.0 will be a peripheral device, and will be able to connect to devices with computing power and bluetooth. We would not want to limit just to the cell phone, so the answer is likely yes.
Activity: 195
I am very curious about the combination of optical industry and the application of the block chain, neither to understand what technology can be extended, do not understand what pain points, a friend explain the situation?

Interesting. I can't help but remember the Google Glasses from a few years back. Perhaps there is finally a market for that kind of products now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the project, good luck!

No matter how successful Google was. Their glasses are not ideal for everyday use. In the end, all smart devices of the future should be convenient and ergonomic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Interesting. I can't help but remember the Google Glasses from a few years back. Perhaps there is finally a market for that kind of products now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the project, good luck!
I like the fact that there are a lot of information on the official website, everything is written clearly and simply! The best project! I support you always!
Pages:
Jump to: