Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 84. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
this is a beautiful project and will be great if its implemented to its fullness, it the first i have seen in the blockchain crypto industry, i am hoping to see this working out in the real world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this idea is no longer new. what is the peculiarity of lucyd?

You are right to say the idea itself is no longer new. But it really is all about execution and right technologies that can be integrated into glasses that are light, ergonomic, comfortable, accommodate corrective lenses and appear like a normal pair of glasses. Compared to most of bulky products available today, something that you will actually want to wear.

We have a unique portfolio of technologies (and the team) that will enable us to do what others have not been able to:

1. First to miniaturize optics for compact, lightweight projection in head mounted display.
2. First full integration of eye tracking in head mounted display.
3. First integration of occlusion support in HMDs (reduces overlapping of natural and virtual objects).
4. First freeform surfaces for off-axis design of in HMDs.
5. First integration of high-resolution microdisplays with retro-reflective surfaces.
6. First HMD with high-spatial resolution.
7. First wide-scope view in HMDs with up to 120 degrees field of vision.
8. First optimized field of view for small, eyeglass-format displays.

Hope that helps. We also encourage you to take a look at the Lucyd Technology Overview section of our Whitepaper!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
One pair of glasses will cost 5000 tokens, which is 750 dollar, but if you buy pre ico it will be 450 dollars for these glasses. I love the concept and hopefully there will enough funds raised, since I want this really badly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
this is a unique idea that will develop quickly, although it needs a lot of pendaan, but if I may ask, what's the difference with google smart glasses? what are the product advantages of this project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
This is for sure a big market in the future, but I wouldn't wanna wear those glasses.

in the future, lucyd's technology can be applied to all kind of different frames so it's not bound by design.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
this is beautiful, it is a replacement for the google glasses, i love these developments here and the way the blockchain is extending to people in the real world, am watching for real.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
this idea is no longer new. what is the peculiarity of lucyd?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
This is for sure a big market in the future, but I wouldn't wanna wear those glasses.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Seems interesting project which have good idea
Will keep my eyes here and waiting for bounty Cheesy and more information
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Waiting for the bounty program to be launched in this project and a little question, when will start bounty campaign will start ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
links to patents please
Reserved for future Updates

I am not the Developer of this project and instead only implement Campaign and Bounty Management. You can find the Developer under the Username hgross
Bounty Campaign will be announced soon. Please do not reserve languages here.  
Pages:
Jump to: