Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 82. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi.
This looks interesting, good luck and have fun changing the world.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Hey Lucyd Team. Just discovered your project tonight and looking real good so far. There is a lot of potential in the AR market in the near future.

Good luck with the project. Will follow closely.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Cool! It's a very clever idea to create smart glasses! I like the fact that they look like ordinary, but they contain many functions! For this project the future! Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
project with a fascinating idea, I would very much like to see that he put these dreams into reality, and we were able to try these glasses. You can only imagine how much their tokens cost in 2023.

Hi everyone: make sure you see our project roadmap at https://lucyd.co/

Upon close of the sale, we will be engaging an industrial design firm to lead the prototype development together with our team of optics and AR experts. We have already undertaken discussions with a few of them, to make sure we choose the best partner and commence the development as soon as possible after the sale. We will be providing you with regular updates on the project milestones. Every six months from the token sale date, we will provide a semi-annual, third-party reviewed report to token holders that will summarize the performance of Lucyd. The report will be prepared by Lucyd management team, reviewed by Lucyd's independent auditors.

Our team is committed to maintaning highest standards of governance and reporting to keep our token holders informed regularly on the progress of the project.

And in fact I was not mistaken from the very beginning. You really are a great team. I am sure that you will fulfill all the promises and bring this technology of the future into everyday life. I really want these glasses myself. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
 Today we talked with friends about the project Lucyd ! We are delighted with the idea of creating such super glasses! I want such glasses!  Grin Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Very interested in the project Lucyd ! Smart glasses are well-designed and have many functions! Good luck in development!

Thank you! We have had a good start compiling all technologies needed in the form of patents developed by a major optics research institution in the U.S., and securing the team of optics and augmented reality scientists and commercialization experts. Next step: prototype of Lucyd Lens 1.0. Read more about our patents, the team, and our vision to de-centralize the AR (blockchain-based Lucyd Lab ecosystem): https://lucyd.co/about/

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Very interested in the project Lucyd ! Smart glasses are well-designed and have many functions! Good luck in development!
project with a fascinating idea, I would very much like to see that he put these dreams into reality, and we were able to try these glasses. You can only imagine how much their tokens cost in 2023.

Hi everyone: make sure you see our project roadmap at https://lucyd.co/

Upon close of the sale, we will be engaging an industrial design firm to lead the prototype development together with our team of optics and AR experts. We have already undertaken discussions with a few of them, to make sure we choose the best partner and commence the development as soon as possible after the sale. We will be providing you with regular updates on the project milestones. Every six months from the token sale date, we will provide a semi-annual, third-party reviewed report to token holders that will summarize the performance of Lucyd. The report will be prepared by Lucyd management team, reviewed by Lucyd's independent auditors.

Our team is committed to maintaning highest standards of governance and reporting to keep our token holders informed regularly on the progress of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Facebook and twitter campaign joined.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
waw,. finally augment reality,.  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool ,.
is awesome ,.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Lucyd is Decentralizing the AR Revolution

There’s a reason you don’t own smartglasses yet. There are many hurdles in the way of truly user-friendly augmented reality displays. At Lucyd, we have assembled an expert team and a portfolio of powerful of technologies to solve the biggest problems in AR. To build our first prototype and to create the Lucyd Lab AR blockchain, we are launching the LCD token sale.

We have 13 breakthrough AR patents that form a blueprint for Lucyd Lens, a pair of lightweight, next-gen smartglasses. Our technology comes from years of research by leading AR experts at the College of Optics and Photonics at the University of Central Florida. Some of the issues in currently available AR devices that Lucyd Lens aims to solve are clunky form factors, limited enhanced field of view, latency issues, light leakage, poor eye tracking, difficult controls, connectivity issues, high eye strain, and incompatibility with corrective lenses.

https://coinidol.com/lucyd-is-decentralizing-the-ar-revolution/

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
I think it will be a project with great success and I'm sure of it. with a good team will definitely produce a successful project
I read the whitepaper. It is prepared really attractive and easy to understand and I like smartglasses i want to own one as well  Smiley
I hope the project succeed. Good luck Wink 

Thank you for your kind feedback. We tried to explain Lucyd's advantage over currently available AR products based on the portfolio of 13 patents developed by one of the top optics team in the United States and in the world. With the combination of free form optics and blockchain technology and the team of experienced optics/AR experts, we are well positioned to improve and decentralize the augmented reality world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
I read the whitepaper. It is prepared really attractive and easy to understand and I like smartglasses i want to own one as well  Smiley
I hope the project succeed. Good luck Wink 
I was really amazed at this when I first saw it. This is the power of the blockchain showing it's true colors because it is bringing technology ever closes and faster to the Masses, just like this project. I am wondering how many competitors you have right now with a product similar to yours and what percentage of the market you are looking to capture in your chosen niche. Would be interesting to munch over a few number crunching goodies.  Smiley

There no AR products currently available that have all of the features Lucyd Lens is anticipated to have. Note we have  very tangible technologies (13 patents developed by a major optics experts in the United States by one of the leading optics expert centers) and the team of optics/AR experts put together specifically for the purpose of addressing the main shortcomings of currently available smartglasses. We know that we need better field of vision, lighter and more ergonomic shape, adaptable to corrective lenses, better battery life and our technologies and team will address that. Our articles sums it up pretty well, I encourage you to read:

https://lucyd.co/2017/10/09/our-ergonomic-advantage/
https://lucyd.co/2017/10/09/lucyd-in-brief-a-comprehensive-introduction/

The AR market will be in dozens of USD$ billions by the time next decade starts. The AR head mounted display itself (a segment of AR market) is expected to reach over $34B by 2023:

https://lucyd.co/2017/09/20/augmented-reality-spending-exploding-11x-to-36-4b-in-2023-greenlight-says/

Lucyd is well positioned to grab a decent share of this market, especially in industrial applications. We like the idea of token sale instead of a regular capital raise because of speed and the presence of talented community to help develop the native software. New AR developers who submit quality content to the blockchain will be rewarded LCD based on user ratings, in addition to traditional app revenue. This will encourage production of new apps and AR-native media that harness Lucyd hardware to improve the experience for everyone. Users will be rewarded LCD for contributing to the developer community with betas, ratings and reviews, and by participating in promotions, ads and bounties. By running the Lucyd AR world on LCD, we get to focus on delivering you a smooth, uninterrupted experience, and LCD holders can easily buy new AR products or cash out on an exchange, with coin they got just for using their Lens. Everybody wins, and everybody can participate in the growth of the platform. LCD will make peer-to-peer transactions among Lens users in any country easy and efficient. Another feature will be in-glasses shopping platforms, and paying with Lens in real life via RFID.

To reward early adopters of the token, we are reserving the first 500 pairs of production Lucyd Lens smartglasses for token sale participants only (there will be a queue in Q1 2019 when we are expecting to deliver the first run). We estimate one pair will cost around 5,000 LCD.

We want to provide an extremely smooth user experience to ensure the success of our smartglasses. We also want to motivate people to engage with the AR revolution, so handsfree computing can make everyone’s lives easier and more productive.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
That's a good idea to the world. I image that in the near future, I can use these glasses to work like an Iron man... :d
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was really amazed at this when I first saw it. This is the power of the blockchain showing it's true colors because it is bringing technology ever closes and faster to the Masses, just like this project. I am wondering how many competitors you have right now with a product similar to yours and what percentage of the market you are looking to capture in your chosen niche. Would be interesting to munch over a few number crunching goodies.  Smiley
there should be the profile of team members on the main page if your website and also on the ANN thread.

Hi Muhammad - thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration. We already have the profile of team members but not on the main page as you noticed, but on the "About Us" section of the website.

ColorlessK can add profile of team members on the ANN thread as well. We have a brief bio description on the main pitch deck, but we can always include links to LinkedIn profiles as well.
Pages:
Jump to: