Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 11. (Read 2648 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
this ludos project in my opinion has many partners and potential investors, but I haven't found the Ludos protocol site, or maybe the Ludos Protokol social media account, can you tell me the link to the ludos site or social media account?

We appreciate the interest Smiley!

Here is a link to our website: https://ludos.one/
Medium Blog:https://medium.com/ludos-protocol
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LudosProtocolOfficial/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ludosprotocol?lang=en
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LudosProtocol/
Our Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066630.new#new
copper member
I'm really looking forward to this. The sticker contest's merch is everything I could want until ICO time

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 51
After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

sodapoppin and reckful are my favourite, maybe swifty for a lifeline

lols swifty for this project
copper member
Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?
focus on the development of the project is something good, it is true that current market conditions are bad, but it is not a reason to stop in the middle of the road, because the market is very volatile circumstances, could have been improved suddenly. And when that happens the project was ready to compete with any product that has been developed over the years.

We agree completely. We are strong believers that if we develop a phenomenal community & infrastructure we should be able to change the game industry forever Cool! We like to focus on the human and industry impact the Ludos infrastructure will have.
Activity: 44
I want to know more about any ambassador programs or similar things. I have done the bounty campaign but I feel like this is going to require a huge community to get going; it will need lots of committed people
copper member
Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?

This has understandably been a frequent topic throughout the thread and in the telegram community. We like to view ourselves as not perfectly positively correlated with the crypto market. While of course, we are in a deep bear market; Ludos is focused on creating an amazing company and infrastructure. We believe this focus solely on Ludos and not so much the sentiment of the market will allow us to create the best possible future for Ludos regardless of the broader market.
Activity: 54
What's going to be the first game on ludos outside of ironthrone?
copper member
Last week was not just about Thanksgiving, as we had a lot of work to do!

The 5th #LudosProtocol Progress report is now available, so everybody can check it out 👇

All In A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #5

what is the next event? dubai went really really well

We haven't announced any dates or events just yet. We look forward to doing more especially given how productive our meetings in and from Dubai were. We recommend you stay up to date with Ludos from our blog and telegram channel as there are some very exciting things being announced in the coming weeks!
copper member
After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

sodapoppin and reckful are my favourite, maybe swifty for a lifeline

Thank you so much for the suggestion. We will see what we can do! We have heard their names from a few other people in the community as well.
copper member
Last week, we hosted the first #LudosProtocol Investor Meet-Up in the Middle East, Dubai!

Many top business leaders of the country, popular investors and media corp actors with high net worth attended, while the audience showed a keen interest in the potential of #blockchain and gaming. 🤩

More details about the event can be checked out below 👇

Activity: 74
Interesting project Shocked I saw the yahoo finance article a little bit back
Activity: 45
Joined telegram, facebook, reddit, twitter
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley!

Ludos Protocol is primarily focused upon creating the infrastructure to enable developers, gamers and industry participants to be able to monetize and exchange their wares without any of the scalability issues of previous blockchains or present system.  In the beginning, we will develop a few games to encourage adoption and thoroughly test the infrastructure. We have a fantastic partner with IronThrone which are very excited for.

Players will be able to exchange their earned achievements, in-game items and the like between games, even if the games are from different developers/platforms/etc. We do not presently plan on any live streaming integration for the moment as we feel it is a little out of scope. It is an interesting idea wherein live streamers would be able to use the platform to distribute rewards, etc. Great Idea!

I understand, but will this exchange of items be only for games that are developed on the Ludos platform? If you want to exchange for example CS Skins GO can you use Ludos?
copper member
huge fan of Peter Du, big big things for this project

We really appreciate the support Smiley! It means a lot to us. The community is the single biggest driver of the project and its possibilities.
copper member
Dubai looked amazing. Good work on those meetings with the Zabeel Group

Thank you. We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
this ludos project in my opinion has many partners and potential investors, but I haven't found the Ludos protocol site, or maybe the Ludos Protokol social media account, can you tell me the link to the ludos site or social media account?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
As far as I know, if a company wants to be quickly known, it will immediately create a website.
Because with all the websites that can know about the company's info.

LUDOS Protocol like it hasn't created a website, right?
Activity: 38
I'm really looking forward to this. The sticker contest's merch is everything I could want until ICO time
copper member
no hating but i've seen similar projects before and they didn't really pass the pre-ICO phase
what makes you think you will be able to pass it ?
i mean like your wokr until now looks good, but i am just curious. you think you have what it takes to be successfull with what you're planing.?

That's a fantastic question. We have always had a strong belief in creating a sustainable and focused company. We are focused upon creating the best infrastructure for the gaming community possible. We have already made significant steps towards the development of the infrastructure and the necessary partnerships to achieve our ambitions. We have planned both ambitiously while also setting reasonable goals upon our Roadmap. We are achieving our Roadmap consistently and that is something which we feel the community and our partners greatly value.
copper member
#ThrowbackTuesday is here!

We all have our favorite retro games, so we were thinking of actually featuring some of them on #Ludos! But for this, we need some inspiration...

What's the game you remember playing all the time as a kid? 🎮

Pages:
Jump to: