Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 10. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
you should do an investor or community tour; you have amazing partners and backers. I am sure you would do well in front of VC's and fund managers around the world.

Should do a tour of korea, japan and probably the US to sound out sophisticated investors interests. It would be good to hire staff/development talent.
Activity: 48
you should do an investor or community tour; you have amazing partners and backers. I am sure you would do well in front of VC's and fund managers around the world.

should come to australia
Activity: 43
Activity: 38
Sticker contest challenge winners on monday, big big times
copper member
Activity: 84
Just saw in the chat about a billboard in Times Square NY, that's crazyyyyy

We really appreciate the support! Be sure to stay tuned to the medium blog. It was a big highlight for the team and I am sure we will cover it in this week's weekly update.
Activity: 45
Just saw in the chat about a billboard in Times Square NY, that's crazyyyyy
copper member
What's going to be the first game on ludos outside of ironthrone?

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We haven't made any announcements just yet, but be sure to stay tuned to our telegram community and medium blog.
copper member
Interesting project Shocked I saw the yahoo finance article a little bit back

Thank you! We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 55
$LUD tokens, t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, and many more. 🎁

We're exchanging them for your astute analyses on overlooked potentials and ideas, pertaining to the industry’s shortcomings and reciprocal solutions.

The #LudosProtocol Essay Contest is now open, so hit us with your best submissions!

All the details are available below 👇

not a fan, idk who came up with this idea
Activity: 44
I think everyone is just waiting for ico details, token details or possible partners
copper member
$LUD tokens, t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, and many more. 🎁

We're exchanging them for your astute analyses on overlooked potentials and ideas, pertaining to the industry’s shortcomings and reciprocal solutions.

The #LudosProtocol Essay Contest is now open, so hit us with your best submissions!

All the details are available below 👇

copper member
Joined telegram, facebook, reddit, twitter

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 46
it would be cool if gamers could put items on the chain and trade them
copper member
The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley!

Ludos Protocol is primarily focused upon creating the infrastructure to enable developers, gamers and industry participants to be able to monetize and exchange their wares without any of the scalability issues of previous blockchains or present system.  In the beginning, we will develop a few games to encourage adoption and thoroughly test the infrastructure. We have a fantastic partner with IronThrone which are very excited for.

Players will be able to exchange their earned achievements, in-game items and the like between games, even if the games are from different developers/platforms/etc. We do not presently plan on any live streaming integration for the moment as we feel it is a little out of scope. It is an interesting idea wherein live streamers would be able to use the platform to distribute rewards, etc. Great Idea!

I understand, but will this exchange of items be only for games that are developed on the Ludos platform? If you want to exchange for example CS Skins GO can you use Ludos?

We appreciate the support! In this example, it will only be for games developed upon the Ludos platform. The main chain and side chains will provide the ledger. As such, the game developers and publishers will need to integrate or build their game/market upon the platform for CS:GO skins to be accessible with LUD for example.
Activity: 44
I just saw an article about Ludos being featured on the NASDAQ billboard in time's square Shocked
Activity: 54
there should be bonus or something for earlier lud investors/holders. If we are going to transition to a pure PoS then it makes sense to really encourage and reward that from the very beginning
copper member
You should think about starting a bounty program or a program to promote in the community. Today it’s just a must. Metrics say a lot today and show very low interest and very few visits.

We have a Token Challenge and a Sticker Contest are the present moment. We appreciate the interest!
Activity: 38
Has the the interest rate been set yet for the holders of LUD? Will there be a reward for people who hold LUD earlier than those who buy in and hold later?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
You should think about starting a bounty program or a program to promote in the community. Today it’s just a must. Metrics say a lot today and show very low interest and very few visits.
copper member
It is our pleasure to introduce our first advisor, the “King of Show Hand”, a #blockchain and #crypto investor authority, consultant to dozens of outstanding projects, famed angel investor and entrepreneur! 😎

Ladies and Gentlemen, Peter Du.

Pages:
Jump to: