Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 9. (Read 2648 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is one of the projects I'm glad I've discovered. Ludos, you are doing great so far, even in this terrible market. We're all looking forward to seeing more and more news like this!

We won't disappoint, it'a s promise! And thank for all the support!
copper member
Keep these partnerships going folks they are great for the project, not to mention that they open new doors. I fully trust you so please don't disappoint. Can't wiat for that ICO to start already!!!!!!!!!

We're always happy to read such comments! Stay tuned, as the ICO is getting close and closer.  Cool
copper member
Are you guys serious? Zabeel Group? This is pretty huge! I kept hearing about them this summer, when I attended a few events in Dubai.

Guess you're now trying to enter new teritories through this partnership, am I rite?

Yes, we are serious! Thank you for the appreciation! As for our future plans, we'll keep those secret.  Cheesy
copper member
Sticker contest challenge winners on monday, big big times

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley
Activity: 51
big things from the dubai meetup

the team are really amazing networkers
Activity: 74
I just read about the partnership with the zabeel group. I don't know much about them but they seem to be in a similar big league to yokohama, lotte & softbank
Activity: 51
This is one of the projects I'm glad I've discovered. Ludos, you are doing great so far, even in this terrible market. We're all looking forward to seeing more and more news like this!
Activity: 38
Keep these partnerships going folks they are great for the project, not to mention that they open new doors. I fully trust you so please don't disappoint. Can't wiat for that ICO to start already!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 47
Are you guys serious? Zabeel Group? This is pretty huge! I kept hearing about them this summer, when I attended a few events in Dubai.

Guess you're now trying to enter new teritories through this partnership, am I rite?
copper member
Welcome to the #LudosProtocol family, Zabeel Group! 🤝

After our first Middle East Investor meet-up, the CEO of Zabeel Group, Mr. Fuad Farooq Qader Al Bastaki, expressed optimism about Ludos Protocol’s progress 📈 and initiated a partnership between the two entities.

All the details about the agreement are available below 👇

copper member
Just saw in the chat about a billboard in Times Square NY, that's crazyyyyy

We really appreciate the support! Smiley We are working extremely hard; the community is and has been amazing  Smiley!
copper member
Another week, another update. 📈 Here's what the #LudosProtocol team has been up to last week...

copper member
you should do an investor or community tour; you have amazing partners and backers. I am sure you would do well in front of VC's and fund managers around the world.

Should do a tour of korea, japan and probably the US to sound out sophisticated investors interests. It would be good to hire staff/development talent.

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley We would love to. Stay tuned!
Activity: 41
when will the sticker contest be announced, im so hyped!!!
copper member
Sticker contest challenge winners on monday, big big times

We really appreciate the support!
copper member

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 44
please ama soon. The community has a lot of questions and it would be good to get to know the team better
Activity: 46
good chats last night about starting our own development community. I like the idea since we no longer need a publisher/etc; we can just run everything from the ludos chain and know our created items,etc can't be pirated/hacked
copper member

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley
copper member
I want to know more about any ambassador programs or similar things. I have done the bounty campaign but I feel like this is going to require a huge community to get going; it will need lots of committed people

We really appreciate the support! Smiley At this moment, we are just running more vanilla contest, bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc. I would recommend you join the telegram community if you have not already. We have taken everyone's ideas, as well as some ideas of our own and we will look to start some new things in the very near future.
Pages:
Jump to: