Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 13. (Read 2648 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Ever wondered what makes an investor trust a project and invest in it? 📈

Check out the latest entry in the #LudosProtocol Investor Profile series, presenting Ma Qiang, founding partner of BA Capital and one of the pioneer VCs to invest in blockchain projects in China. 👇

copper member
"Blockchain gaming ecosystem" sounds great.
As I am a gamer and a crypto enthusiast,plus recently a Ludos community member, can I  suggest you guys some partenerships?Like some games we would love to see on your plaform.
1.Games like PUGB , H1Z1 (survival kind are very ppopular nowdays)
2.MMORPGs like WOW, Tera, maybe even the new one released Lineage III.
3.Strategy games, but you already announced your IronThrone (Looking forward to play it)

We really appreciate the support Smiley! Those ideas for partnerships are fantastic. We would love to partner with those developers & publishers. Stay tuned as we have really interesting information about the games that will be on Ludos very soon!
Activity: 22
Activity: 50
no hating but i've seen similar projects before and they didn't really pass the pre-ICO phase
what makes you think you will be able to pass it ?
i mean like your wokr until now looks good, but i am just curious. you think you have what it takes to be successfull with what you're planing.?
Activity: 58
can we expect any parternerships soon, besides the IronThrone one??
copper member
When is the first game coming out? I heard Ironthrone but idk when that is; maybe a game like hearthstone or even solitaire?

Stay tuned for the release date announcement, it will happen very soon Smiley! We love the ideas and have some great ideas in development now. We really look forward to sharing them with you!
copper member
im going to do the sticker campaign as the merch is pretty cool, i've already done the bounty campaign.

We really appreciate the support. Make sure you do the token challenge as well and join the community in telegram!
copper member
you think you can make the difference regarding whats going with the crypto world,not trying to be a hater tho.i mean your strategy looks nice,good investers,but will be pretty hard.anyway i'm curious where is this project going.

Well my friend in my opinion as the market is going down the only sollution I see is those projects that relay on gaming because lets be honest with ourselves now we all play games or at least played games.Just think about it crypto and games as we are in 2018.Ludos apparently has multiple targets gamers first of all,developers, and investors,I think this is what it takes to recover the market.I say lets have patience with those guys and give them a chance to prove that they are worth the wait.Good luck Ludos!  Wink

We really appreciate the support! Ludos is focused upon developing an incredibly sound and innovative platform for all participants.
copper member
As I can see your project is going well untill now,doing token challanges(which is a great idea), now this stickers contest, but those are for the community/users.What are you planning to do to lure the developers and investers?
P.S.: As I can see I am not the first person asking this, it would be great if we get an answer regading this because the project looks reall fine and got us all intrigued, actually so intrigued some people would invest some of  their ETH etc.

We really appreciate the support for Ludos Grin! In time we will announce incentives for developers as to help them create the games & ideas of their dreams as well as build communities. Initially we are focused upon creating our infrastructure. We have and are taking frequent feedback from developers about how we can create a platform and environment which provides exactly what they want from all perspectives (technically & socially).

Developers are the backbone of our infrastructure, as so their demands, feedback and ideas are greatly valued.
copper member
Ludos is giving back to our community on #Thanksgiving!

As promised, we have some great gifts 🎁 for you, so head over to our Twitter account and see how you can win some cool #LudosProtol merch ➡️ https://bit.ly/2OYecXY

Activity: 55
I did the bounty challenge. Is there any bonus or way to invest before the ICO? Whats the minimum?
Activity: 44
Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?
Activity: 80
I like that I see how active this project is but even if the market is really down at this moment this project still has some potential because it has a strong use-case and these kind of ico's will be the only ones who will manage to do something in times like these, that's my opinion.

The market its actually crushing for real, and everyday around 30 ICOs are getting released,but nothing that poped in my eyes as this one.I mean to be honest if you only take a look at their first invester "SoftBank" you can create the image of this projects future right away Plus all the aspects of their content.So my opinion is that projects like this will make the market pop up back where it was.  Wink
I am pretty confident about Ludos, crypto-gaming project after all (brilliant idea if you ask me), ill take my time and follow them and see where is this going .
Activity: 38
I like that I see how active this project is but even if the market is really down at this moment this project still has some potential because it has a strong use-case and these kind of ico's will be the only ones who will manage to do something in times like these, that's my opinion.
Activity: 50
"Blockchain gaming ecosystem" sounds great.
As I am a gamer and a crypto enthusiast,plus recently a Ludos community member, can I  suggest you guys some partenerships?Like some games we would love to see on your plaform.
1.Games like PUGB , H1Z1 (survival kind are very ppopular nowdays)
2.MMORPGs like WOW, Tera, maybe even the new one released Lineage III.
3.Strategy games, but you already announced your IronThrone (Looking forward to play it)

Activity: 47
When is the first game coming out? I heard Ironthrone but idk when that is; maybe a game like hearthstone or even solitaire?

As I understood they just announced about their first game "IroneThrone", they didnt really said when,Im interested in the release date as well.
bro I am backing you up with the hearthstone Cheesy, but really solitaire? haha
Activity: 48
Activity: 43
https://i.imgur.com/q1tZpv8.png

Feeling inspired today? How about showcasing your graphic design talents?

We have some great prizes for the most talented people in our community! 💰 Find out how your talent can win you $LUD tokens and some cool #LudosProtocol merch below 👇

P.S.: The COOLEST, actually!

im doing this, very very cool
Activity: 38
im going to do the sticker campaign as the merch is pretty cool, i've already done the bounty campaign.
Activity: 46
you think you can make the difference regarding whats going with the crypto world,not trying to be a hater tho.i mean your strategy looks nice,good investers,but will be pretty hard.anyway i'm curious where is this project going.

Well my friend in my opinion as the market is going down the only sollution I see is those projects that relay on gaming because lets be honest with ourselves now we all play games or at least played games.Just think about it crypto and games as we are in 2018.Ludos apparently has multiple targets gamers first of all,developers, and investors,I think this is what it takes to recover the market.I say lets have patience with those guys and give them a chance to prove that they are worth the wait.Good luck Ludos!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: