Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 8. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ok, so here's my two cents on this project...

your partnerships are amazing - I mean, come on, softbank! - as well as the team. However, I feel that there's too much enthusiasm around it, considering the current market state. After all, it could go even lower. Don't you feel that you're making people too hyped and raise their expectations very much?
Activity: 80
Ludos fans, WE WANT YOU! 💪

In order to accelerate the broader and deeper implementation and advancement of the Ludos project worldwide, #LudosProtocol introduces the Global Partner Program.

All the details about the program are available below 👇

So I guess that this pretty much means that I can be a project ambassador?  Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 84
Contests with stickers were very good and liked by many. Guys think you should expand the utility promotion program for the community. This is better than making useless airdrop.

Thank you for the support and feedback! We're taking all ideas into consideration.
copper member

Congrats to all the winners! You got some nice merch out of this, rock those Ludos t-shirts everywhere you go so this project gets more exposure.

Want one?  Cool Our essay contest is ongoing: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253
copper member

I saw on a conversation on your telegram channel that the winner stickers will be part of your sticker pack on Telegram. This is a nice idea because some of them were really good and I think that we will see them a lot on the telegram channel

We also hope to see them used as often as possible!  Grin
copper member

I'm glad to see that the community of this project is growing so fast and nice. Some of these "stickers" put a big smile on my face. Keep up the good work! and I'm talking about both sides, the team and the community.

Uhm...mission accomplished? Smiley Thanks for your support!
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Contests with stickers were very good and liked by many. Guys think you should expand the utility promotion program for the community. This is better than making useless airdrop.
copper member
Ludos fans, WE WANT YOU! 💪

In order to accelerate the broader and deeper implementation and advancement of the Ludos project worldwide, #LudosProtocol introduces the Global Partner Program.

All the details about the program are available below 👇

Activity: 52
For those of you who missed this, we wanted to remind you that we have one super creative community! 🤩

The #LudosProtocol Sticker & GIF Contest has now ended and it is our pleasure to present not only the winners, but also a number of the runners up to highlight the great response we received. 🙏

Congrats to all the winners! You got some nice merch out of this, rock those Ludos t-shirts everywhere you go so this project gets more exposure.
Activity: 38
For those of you who missed this, we wanted to remind you that we have one super creative community! 🤩

The #LudosProtocol Sticker & GIF Contest has now ended and it is our pleasure to present not only the winners, but also a number of the runners up to highlight the great response we received. 🙏

I saw on a conversation on your telegram channel that the winner stickers will be part of your sticker pack on Telegram. This is a nice idea because some of them were really good and I think that we will see them a lot on the telegram channel
Activity: 56

I'm glad to see that the community of this project is growing so fast and nice. Some of these "stickers" put a big smile on my face. Keep up the good work! and I'm talking about both sides, the team and the community.
copper member

copper member
Very, very good article. I really liked this, especially because I'm a possible investor. I really hope that more projects will publish such pieces, as they can be very useful for anybody interested to put some money down.

Are you planning to publish something similar or targeted at gamers, for example, who want to find out how Ludos can help them?

That's amazing. We post as soon as news becomes available across our desks! We are huge believers in our community. We post weekly updates as well as have a very active telegram community where we more often than not break news first! Smiley
copper member
big things from the dubai meetup

the team are really amazing networkers

The team is working incredibly hard to help us all realize the possibilities!
copper member
Do you guys have an ongoing airdrop? I would like to get some tokens before ICO

Thank you so much Smiley! We have a couple of things going on at the present moment:

Our Token Challenge: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511
Our Essay Contest: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253

Make sure to join us in our telegram community!
Activity: 44
Do you guys have an ongoing airdrop? I would like to get some tokens before ICO
Activity: 46
this project never ceases to amaze me tbh. they didn't even start their ICO and are already closing awesome partnerships and publish great materials. Keep it like this and your path to success will be clear!
Activity: 56
Very, very good article. I really liked this, especially because I'm a possible investor. I really hope that more projects will publish such pieces, as they can be very useful for anybody interested to put some money down.

Are you planning to publish something similar or targeted at gamers, for example, who want to find out how Ludos can help them?
copper member
Ok, so let's say you're a possible investor in #LudosProtocol, but wonder what's actually in for you if you? 🤔

Global Coin Report already answered this question for anybody who wants to bet on a high-end #blockchain gaming project!

Check out their analysis below 👇

copper member
I just read about the partnership with the zabeel group. I don't know much about them but they seem to be in a similar big league to yokohama, lotte & softbank

That's how we roll!  Wink Thank you for supporting us!
Pages:
Jump to: