Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 2. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The moment you've been waiting for is here! 🤩

When we think about the gaming industry, there are a few key pain points that current centralized solutions fail to address: limited freedom, black market economies, lack of transparency.

With this in mind, we developed LUD Pay.

How does it work? Find out below 👇

Thats actually something i didnt think off but Ludos you always surprise the community.
now i am curious how this will work.
Activity: 55
guys i must say until now your content  looked really good and was really fun with the challanges (we need more of those challanges this year before the ICO ) go go go Ludos!!! xD
copper member
Activity: 84
One of the most important moments of 2018 for #LudosProtocol was the participation at the exclusive Alibaba Japan Cloud #Gaming Development Conference in Tokyo! 🇯🇵

Check out the event, through the eyes of our co-founder, Joe Meng 👇

copper member
late happy new year Ludos
seems like you are still rolling great
we still waiting for the ICO guys hurry please!
keep up the good work.

As previously mentioned, we will let our entire community know wen the ICO will begin! Smiley
Activity: 51
late happy new year Ludos
seems like you are still rolling great
we still waiting for the ICO guys hurry please!
keep up the good work.
copper member
The moment you've been waiting for is here! 🤩

When we think about the gaming industry, there are a few key pain points that current centralized solutions fail to address: limited freedom, black market economies, lack of transparency.

With this in mind, we developed LUD Pay.

How does it work? Find out below 👇

copper member
We are still waiting for the big announcement, when will that be?Huh
great contennt untill now, you know how to captivate your community attention that thing is for sure.
lets start 2019 with big news I say ,xD

Definitely in 2019, but we cannot disclose the date yet!  Smiley
copper member
Well I must say I am impressed guys.
As we all can see indeed hard work pays off.Cant wait to see what you have for 2019! Great job! GG Ludos xD xD
First time hearing about - more like stumbling upon - this development and its delivery has been nothing short of impressive based on the snippets and communications on the channel. Never been one for gaming blockchain, but this seems to be the blockchain to break down the walls.
Catching up on what I've missed so far

It's great to have you here! Stay tuned, as we have a lot of goodies in the works! Smiley
copper member
Heyy Ludos !!!!!!!
going great until now I am really impressed so far guys.
hope the best for 2019!!!
cant wait for the ICO, roll with us the community like you did until now, we having a great time with you guys you are a great and fun project .

2019 will be amazing, it's a promise! Smiley
copper member
As we all can see indeed hard work pays off.Cant wait to see what you have for 2019! Great job! GG Ludos xD xD

Thank you very much for supporting us!  Grin
Activity: 50
We are still waiting for the big announcement, when will that be?Huh
great contennt untill now, you know how to captivate your community attention that thing is for sure.
lets start 2019 with big news I say ,xD
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
First time hearing about - more like stumbling upon - this development and its delivery has been nothing short of impressive based on the snippets and communications on the channel. Never been one for gaming blockchain, but this seems to be the blockchain to break down the walls.
Catching up on what I've missed so far
Activity: 45
Heyy Ludos !!!!!!!
going great until now I am really impressed so far guys.
hope the best for 2019!!!
cant wait for the ICO, roll with us the community like you did until now, we having a great time with you guys you are a great and fun project .
Activity: 47
copper member
Yes, it is back!

It is our pleasure to present the first #LudosProtocol Weekly Report of 2019, and it should be no surprise that we are starting the New Year with a bang!

Check out what we've been up to over the last days below 👇

copper member
Have you joined the #LudosProtocol Global Partner Programme?

If not, we're still accepting new partners, so don't miss the chance to help one of the most promising #blockchain projects go global! 🌍

Details about how you can join the programme are available below 👇

copper member
In 2018, we’ve taken the time to develop a protocol which specifically addresses issues of yesterday’s #blockchain gaming applications. 🎮

This year, we're looking forward to seeing blockchain transforming gaming from a recreational activity into an economic one!

Check out how #LudosProtocol will evoke new breakout #DApps 👇

copper member
#LudosProtocol's Tai Jin was invited to attend the Blockchain Connect Conference 2019⛓, Discussion on the Frontier Technology of #Blockchain with Vitalik Buterin and Mic Bowman.

At the conference, our co-founder will deliver a keynote speech on the Ludos project philosophy and core technologies, covering the exploration process of Ludos from technology development to ecological construction.

We will cover the entire event in a future article, so stay tuned! 😎

copper member
We can easily describe 2018 using just one word: AMAZING! 😎

And in order to better understand everything #LudosProtocol achieved last year, we want to share with you our story📜: where it all started, and what some of our key milestones have been to date.

Check it out below 👇

copper member
2018 was just the beginning. See you in 2019! 🎆

Happy New Year to our entire community, from us, the #LudosProtocol team!

Pages:
Jump to: