Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE - page 5. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Merry Christmas, Ludos team and Ludos community! I hope you will have a wonderful time with the dear ones and you will be all ready for the next year and the ICO. Keep it up with the great contests!
Activity: 56
Dang it! You have so many contests and they are so different one from each other, so anyone can get something from you. Really good idea and I wish you a merry Christmas!
You are right! They have many contests with different kind of topics and prizes. I don't know if I saw a projec doing so many contests for the community tbh.
Activity: 46
Dang it! You have so many contests and they are so different one from each other, so anyone can get something from you. Really good idea and I wish you a merry Christmas!
copper member
Activity: 84
Ho, ho, ho! 🎅

The holidays are almost here! And we, at #LudosProtocol, want to amp it up and add to your holiday cheer.

Yes, you got it right: we have another contest for you! 🎉 All the details are available below 👇

copper member
i really want to see the team ama's. I don't feel like i really know much about them. I want to know how they first fell in love with gaming, why they left their amazing jobs and how they came up with this idea.

This was previously suggested by a few of our community members and we're seriously consider doing it! Cheesy
copper member
And again, you guys are making me feel very excited over the possibilites of blockahain with your Lud Pay system. I really can't wait to see it in Europe, so please hurry up!

yeah tbh that's my single biggest problem with the LUDpay thing. Idk how many people live in japan, it is a japanese project, but still, covering the US and europe would be dope

idc really, i just want the first game

Check this out: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-and-iron-throne-join-forces-to-conquer-blockchain-gaming-526ce79e810c  Wink
copper member
And again, you guys are making me feel very excited over the possibilites of blockahain with your Lud Pay system. I really can't wait to see it in Europe, so please hurry up!

yeah tbh that's my single biggest problem with the LUDpay thing. Idk how many people live in japan, it is a japanese project, but still, covering the US and europe would be dope

Just stick around, maybe we'll have a surprise for you, somewhere in the future. Smiley
Activity: 49

its the big thing im waiting on
Activity: 59
i really want to see the team ama's. I don't feel like i really know much about them. I want to know how they first fell in love with gaming, why they left their amazing jobs and how they came up with this idea.
Activity: 44

Activity: 74

copper member
I'm so excited for christmas Smiley Good news just keep coming from this project. The zabeel group, chinasoft, yokohama, crazy

Thank you so much!  Smiley We really appreciate all of the support!
Activity: 44
Activity: 74
Actually, blockchain does way more than just solving these perennial problems you're talking about. I think I would surpass the character limit for a message here if I would start writing.

Give it a try then, let's see. It would be very interesting to see what Ludos' supporters have to say about this entire blockchain thing.
Activity: 43
Actually, blockchain does way more than just solving these perennial problems you're talking about. I think I would surpass the character limit for a message here if I would start writing.
copper member
We 💓 #blockchain!

This revolutionary technology has the power to solve some of e-commerce's biggest issues, like providing private authentication.

And we intend to create the ability to do this using $LUD Pay!

More details on how we're going to make this happen are available below 👇

copper member
When is the sticker set going to be available in telegram? (from the sticker contest)

Sooner than you would expect. Smiley
copper member
Here I cannot see information about the token that you will make and there are no plans to map the way to sell the token.
Please explain more.
Hopefully you will be more successful in the future.

We greatly appreciate the support. We have not released any details with regards to our specific ICO dates or the tokenomics. We will release them in the very near future.

I would recommend staying up to date with our medium blog and joining out telegram channel!  Smiley

Medium Blog: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol

Telegram Link: https://t.me/LudosProtocol

good response but we really do want those details

As previously mentioned, we will released those details at the right time, so stay tuned! Smiley
copper member
I am really looking forward to the updates just before christmas. We are still waiting to hear about the token price as well when the testnet will be ready

Just stick to our Telegram group, as well as other channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and, of course, Bitcointalk. We will let you know about such details once we have them!
copper member
We've been talking about our sidechain infrastructure lately and how it can ensure the efficiency of the main chain. ⛓️

Let us take a look at why did #LudosProtocol made this choice in the first place...

Check out the first article in the #Ludos101 series below 👇

ty. I haven't really understood why sidechains actually matter

We're glad we could make things clear with our article! And stay tuned, there's even more to come!
Pages:
Jump to: