Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 103. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Nice idea but it will be difficult to compete with wikipedia.

wikipedia has asked some years ago donation to keep running... story repeats its self and if wikipedia migrates /co-work to LUNYR , to the Lynar and back!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.
I hope you will collect 25k ETH. Smiley

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.

A lot of people are just waiting right now since there's no rush. I can also assure you that we're extremely aware and continuing to actively work to meet the minimum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.

Indeed, it the price of ETH goes down, they may exchange for Lunyr tokens. Otherwise they just keep their valuable ETH.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
How can I find the specification?
PoS? PoW? Min. Staking Age? Block Rewards?
have you ever read the ann ?
this is an ico no mining if you want to know more

please see the Crowdsale Summary
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Nice idea but it will be difficult to compete with wikipedia.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Wow 12,020 ETH has been collected so far. I'm really to glad to be a part of this wonderful project.
Maybe I would like to invest some of my bitcoin to this project  Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
I like your concept ,and you have good progress.This is good project.Good Luck  LUNYR Team

Thanks! 12,020 ETH now.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. ... We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

We love to see pics or videos posted here of your "Silicon Valley" office.  Grin

The DevTalk video was a presentation by the Lunyr cofounders to a group of Ethereum Developers Community meetup members. The presentation was hosted and filmed in the conference room of our office. You can find the meetup information here. Compare the address on that meetup with the address on our materials. You can also contact the participants to verify.
Really great intro to Lunyr.
Hope to see an in-depth explanation of Lunyrs internal structure soon.

If you haven't done so, please check out these blog posts written by Christopher.

1. https://medium.com/lunyr/how-does-lunyr-work-a166114047da
2. https://medium.com/lunyr/a-closer-look-at-lunyrs-advertising-system-101ddf82bf1a
3. https://medium.com/lunyr/why-you-cant-game-the-lunyr-system-8a2f05d41166
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. ... We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

We love to see pics or videos posted here of your "Silicon Valley" office.  Grin

The DevTalk video was a presentation by the Lunyr cofounders to a group of Ethereum Developers Community meetup members. The presentation was hosted and filmed in the conference room of our office. You can find the meetup information here. Compare the address on that meetup with the address on our materials. You can also contact the participants to verify.
Really great intro to Lunyr.
Hope to see an in-depth explanation of Lunyrs internal structure soon.

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 75
I understand your viewpoint and do agree that it appears to add the feeling of safety. However, it's hard to predict how much ETH to periodically release given that the price is extremely volatile. You've seen it drop to $7 at one point and go up to $50 at another. At any given moment it could be either too much or not enough and kill the company, which is actually unsafe for investors. We've had a lot of discussions internally and it's something we seriously considered.

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. The company is incorporated in the U.S. and abides by proper rules and regulations. We've spent a lot of our own resources and given up huge opportunity costs. We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

That was my point when Ether price started pumping, Altcoin is a very volatile market and before you say jack robinson is has pumped or dumped. I have no doubt the target will be reached, I can see this has a blessing for investors because that means the token is not oversold and again prevent dumping since there is no bonus for early investors
Totally agree. We will also probably see a huge bump of ETH invested during the last few days of the ICO as people don't have much incentive to invest early (no bonus structure).
When the developement begins this project will grow slowly but steadily. It can actually become one of the biggest in the crypto-space imo.

i really hope that statement of yours is gonna hold. because cosmos had full funding so looks like a lot of people waited for that ICO. maybe now people consolidated and will invest here more

when you hear about ICOs selling out fast, you should also think about how much of that money came from VCs. This crowdsale seems to be an actual "crowdsale" by numerous individuals rather than a few millionaire investors. I think when many individuals are invested it's a good indication that there could be more potential usage.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I think that is a minimum for the ICO to continue. The amount is fair enough to start a decent cryto project. As there are plenty of rooms to grow.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Lunyr is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, which is currently PoW and will be PoS soon (hopefully). Please check out the website at lunyr.com and read through the white paper for further detail. Direct link to white paper: https://github.com/Lunyr/Lunyr/blob/master/Lunyr_White_Paper_ENG.pdf. The white paper is also available in other languages as well.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I understand your viewpoint and do agree that it appears to add the feeling of safety. However, it's hard to predict how much ETH to periodically release given that the price is extremely volatile. You've seen it drop to $7 at one point and go up to $50 at another. At any given moment it could be either too much or not enough and kill the company, which is actually unsafe for investors. We've had a lot of discussions internally and it's something we seriously considered.

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. The company is incorporated in the U.S. and abides by proper rules and regulations. We've spent a lot of our own resources and given up huge opportunity costs. We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

That was my point when Ether price started pumping, Altcoin is a very volatile market and before you say jack robinson is has pumped or dumped. I have no doubt the target will be reached, I can see this has a blessing for investors because that means the token is not oversold and again prevent dumping since there is no bonus for early investors
Totally agree. We will also probably see a huge bump of ETH invested during the last few days of the ICO as people don't have much incentive to invest early (no bonus structure).
When the developement begins this project will grow slowly but steadily. It can actually become one of the biggest in the crypto-space imo.

i really hope that statement of yours is gonna hold. because cosmos had full funding so looks like a lot of people waited for that ICO. maybe now people consolidated and will invest here more
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Jump to: