Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 102. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Have the devs made a decision regarding the minimum eth which are raised?
Activity: 406
Whether later LUNYR will be available in many languages? or only English?
#Minexcoin.com

The test phase will be in English to isolate and simplify the complexity of what we are testing. However, in the long run we plan to expand to multiple languages once we improve and fine-tune the system.

That will be good, multiple languages will translate to increase in user base, since the monetary aspect is based on advert this will increase the penetration to other markets

Major languages like Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German and Italian should be prioritized. This will surely bring something to the table when implemented into the system.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
#Minexcoin.com

The test phase will be in English to isolate and simplify the complexity of what we are testing. However, in the long run we plan to expand to multiple languages once we improve and fine-tune the system.

That will be good, multiple languages will translate to increase in user base, since the monetary aspect is based on advert this will increase the penetration to other markets
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
#Minexcoin.com

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
#Minexcoin.com
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Less than halfway through the sale and almost half the minimums!
We all know the final week will bring big money, but I hope it gets reached sooner so I can post some Lunyr lambos..

Already passed half the minimum. Currently at 12,390 ETH.  Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Less than halfway through the sale and almost half the minimums!
We all know the final week will bring big money, but I hope it gets reached sooner so I can post some Lunyr lambos..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Crowd sell Progress till now:

Around 545105 LUN sold out @ 44 LUN per ETH.
12389 ETH raised so far which is worth 450 Bitcoin or 500k+ USD.

Don't forget that LUNYR crowd sell will end on 26th April.Invest now!

Wow, great news, hopefully this project will boom until the end. I would like to invest atleast 1 eth, can anyone help me where I can find the instruction where I can send my investment? Appreciate for helping me.

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-instructions-e0cf3cec4024

I hope this will be helpful for you to let know how to make invest there. This project already have moon so this will go to the moon.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Wow, great news, hopefully this project will boom until the end. I would like to invest atleast 1 eth, can anyone help me where I can find the instruction where I can send my investment? Appreciate for helping me.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
there are a lot of times i want to fix wikipedia articles when i'm using it as a reference but i don't feel motivated enough to do it. if i could earn a reward for doing it then i would gladly spend my time helping with revisions and submitting articles.
Activity: 343

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This target of 25k Ethereum could be really easy to accomplish if there was element of bonus at launching of the crowdsale. It is still very good and things seems to be moving in right direction though little slow but steadily. I also am quite help to see this becoming successful to transform new blockchain based wikipedia.

True, the team didn't think through the significance of early investors bonuses, if there are to be like 20-30% starting bonus for participant the 25K minimum target would been reached by now, If some project can it $5 million in hours
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Nice idea but it will be difficult to compete with wikipedia.
I agree as this was my first concern, too.
BUT. Right now. There is no alternative to wikipedia! Also they face a ton of problems concerning the quality of content of the not so popular articles, payment of employess and servers etc.

Wikipedia is also known to be biased. They have what could be described as a pro-christianity-touch on their selection of content.

So imo there is plenty of room for innovative projects like LUNYR.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Now everything slowly slowly will move towards blockchain technology so having LUNYR generate an online encyclopedia is an excellent idea and I am sure enough will be raised to get the project off the ground. I saw many signature campaigns but I was most impressed with this project and decided to choose it for my activities. My Wife no doubt will want to do a blog review on LUNYR as well. Is it possible to purchase also in BTC? I see only ETHER as an option to purchase LUNYR.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This target of 25k Ethereum could be really easy to accomplish if there was element of bonus at launching of the crowdsale. It is still very good and things seems to be moving in right direction though little slow but steadily. I also am quite help to see this becoming successful to transform new blockchain based wikipedia.
Activity: 396
Wow 12,020 ETH has been collected so far. I'm really to glad to be a part of this wonderful project.
Maybe I would like to invest some of my bitcoin to this project  Wink
i also invest some of my money to the project.good luck.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.
I hope you will collect 25k ETH. Smiley

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.

25k is not a small goal, as you can see, its not that easy to achieve that goal, maybe if a lot of investors put their interest on this coin because of early bonus, but there is no early bonus for this thats why its hard.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.
I hope you will collect 25k ETH. Smiley

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

As a participant of the bounty of this coin, I think I will be happy wherever we land but I'm still hoping that we reach the minimum amount. Because otherwise the crowdsale is a failure and all our efforts will go to waste. We are halfway through 25K ETH and only by then will I hope for better goals.

I think some are just waiting for the right time to invest in here. Since there's no early investor bonus, they are just going to wait longer since there's no difference on investing today to investing tomorrow.
So the ICO campaign is also very important. People are still waiting. Maybe the last week will be the most important for the success of the ICO. The concept of wiki-like business is new in the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

wikipedia has asked some years ago donation to keep running... story repeats its self and if wikipedia migrates /co-work to LUNYR , to the Lynar and back!
They are asking for donation, almost every month, also they have a problem with "quality" of content, wrong sources, subjective info, and so on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

nothing imposible, all can posible, in business market is big, this now only wikipedia, if luyr second placed about wikepedia business i think is good
same with google seach engine, another seach engine bing and more still get revenue from seach engine business
Jump to: