Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 106. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
If there is only 37% collected, and you wont be able to get the rest during the month,  there will be refunds or you will be able to work with the funds you got?

If the crowdsale doesn't meet the minimum ETH, all ETH sent in will be refunded. The crowdsale still has over 3 weeks left, we're confident that it will exceed the minimum.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
that is a good point to know beforehand, but surely not the only reason to look in the presale agreement
https://github.com/Lunyr/Misc/blob/master/Presale_Purchase_Agreement.pdf
If there is only 37% collected, and you wont be able to get the rest during the month,  there will be refunds or you will be able to work with the funds you got?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Has anyone downloaded Parity? Is it safe?

Do I need to download the entire Etherium blockchain on my computer?
You just need a wallet whose private keys you control. If you don't want the hassle of Parity, MyEtherWallet is a good option, although it's web-based and arguably less secure.
But can I participate in the crowdsale from myetherwallet?

Yes you can. Please follow the instructions here: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-myetherwallet-instructions-9ee94941b9c1
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Has anyone downloaded Parity? Is it safe?

Do I need to download the entire Etherium blockchain on my computer?
You just need a wallet whose private keys you control. If you don't want the hassle of Parity, MyEtherWallet is a good option, although it's web-based and arguably less secure.
But can I participate in the crowdsale from myetherwallet?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Bounty section twitter is not up to date.It should be updated to avoid more confusion among the participants.

I think you should be more concern about the ICO reaching the minimum cap first because without that you won't be paid. Looking at the performance of Matchpool ICO so far, I think the team should have introduced bonus for early investors. I  have no doubt the ICO will hit the minimum target soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Nice roadmap and interesting fund usage breakdown. But don't you think 15% is too much for founders and employees and advisors? Especially since you're getting that ON TOP of the ICO payment.

It will be fair if you lock up funds for longer periods of time, and unlock only after hitting some milestones. Otherwise this seems too greedy for my liking, basically another project promising the sky and saying they'll deliver it next year after collecting millions of dollars and paying off everyone in the team.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Done with the steps of the ICO, After the ICO process the Lunyr tokens will be transfered, but where? at lunyr website?

The tokens are created for your account address the moment you execute create(). The transfer feature is simply disabled during the crowdsale and will be automatically enabled after the crowdsale is successful
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
If I want to buy LUNYR, can I use https://www.myetherwallet.com ? ( I have full access on it) or it works only with Mist/Parity wallets ?

I don't know why some people underrate the value of myetherwallet.com, the simplicity of use is one of the best in the space and compatible with almost all Ethereum based tokens
I think it should works, may be I'll make a small transaction to see if everything is ok
MEW is one of the simplest ethereum wallets to use. Because you control the private keys there, you can use it for sure. Just be sure to save a backup of the file/password or the full private key somewhere safe.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Bounty section twitter is not up to date.It should be updated to avoid more confusion among the participants.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
If I want to buy LUNYR, can I use https://www.myetherwallet.com ? ( I have full access on it) or it works only with Mist/Parity wallets ?

I don't know why some people underrate the value of myetherwallet.com, the simplicity of use is one of the best in the space and compatible with almost all Ethereum based tokens
I think it should works, may be I'll make a small transaction to see if everything is ok
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Only 25K ETH is needed for the crowdsale to be successful so I guess we have a pretty great start although the more people invest in it, the better.

Yeah, I am very confident the team will raise the minimum fund, I think alot of factors are into play hear, there is no early bonus to attract early investors also some people are betting against the price of Ether hoping to enter the market at low barrier

I also strongly believe that LUNYR will make its goal. Almost at 50% now! And almost a month left still.

Almost? I don't think so, it is 9,327 eth, the goal is 25000 ETH. So it is 37% only.

Ooops you sir are correct. The point is its getting there. Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Lunyr will surely reach to its goal now there is not big money to collect more. All this slowing is because of of fix and flat rate which let many people to trade with other alternative coins to make profit and many people are suing their money to make more. there will be huge interest in last phase of the crowdsale.
Activity: 315
what incentive do Lunyr give to readers to visit a "Wikipedia" full of Advertisements??? all the contact on Wikipedia has references to original sources too.
Activity: 630
I joined with a few ETH. Sounds awesome a bit like steemit. Do you think you guys will reach the liit and sell out?

It is a pity you invest into a project with basic understanding of what the project does. It is a decentralised Wikipedia not Steemit in any way
Activity: 247
Only 25K ETH is needed for the crowdsale to be successful so I guess we have a pretty great start although the more people invest in it, the better.

Yeah, I am very confident the team will raise the minimum fund, I think alot of factors are into play hear, there is no early bonus to attract early investors also some people are betting against the price of Ether hoping to enter the market at low barrier

I also strongly believe that LUNYR will make its goal. Almost at 50% now! And almost a month left still.

Almost? I don't think so, it is 9,327 eth, the goal is 25000 ETH. So it is 37% only.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Activity: 868

Jump to: