Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 99. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So far so good  Wink  How popular is lunyr.com?

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Lunyr crowdsale have got 15days. I think its not hard for to reach 25,000eth. its also reach 13-14k ethereum. I know last days will get more investments. We'll see it!
Activity: 560
a little bit less then half way through. i wouldnt mind if some whales invest in the project. How strange it is, some projects get their funding filled in half an hours and others are waiting till the end to get minimal cap. and both of those are good projects
We are address of half way. Minimum target was 25 k ETH . Till now , it has investment of around 13300 ETH
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
a little bit less then half way through. i wouldnt mind if some whales invest in the project. How strange it is, some projects get their funding filled in half an hours and others are waiting till the end to get minimal cap. and both of those are good projects
I think it will reach 25,000 ETH.
When it will reach around 20,000 ETH rate of increase of investments would increase drastically.

BTW, I have not invested in it. I'll be waiting till last day. I'm sure it will not hit maximum cap before that. Cheesy

I'm actually waiting for their reply on my question. Their answer will determine how much I invest. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18560035

Where are the developers more active/where can I get answer from them faster- Slack, btt, Twitter or Facebook?

Probably slack is your best bet to get answers quicker. I think this is a great project and I sincerely hope it gets the backing as it is closer now to the finishing line. Just needs a few whales to drop a few more ETHS..  Smiley

Thanks. Got my answer on slack.

I don't want whales to invest in Lunyr. Lunyr can easily cross minimum mark with small investors. It will be good for LUN price as whales won't be able to lower the price.
And it is obvious that whales will notice Lunyr after launch and pump Lunyr heavily.

If Lunyr gets investments of only $ 1.5 million. x10 ICO price would be very easy.
Activity: 434
Does a bulk purchase come in?  Smiley
I expect that the last day will pass the dam.
Activity: 247
When it will reach around 20,000 ETH rate of increase of investments would increase drastically.

BTW, I have not invested in it. I'll be waiting till last day. I'm sure it will not hit maximum cap before that. Cheesy

I'm actually waiting for their reply on my question. Their answer will determine how much I invest. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18560035

Where are the developers more active/where can I get answer from them faster- Slack, btt, Twitter or Facebook?

Yeah, wish them good luck, people will panic buy if the amount is 20000 ETH before ICO ended. For bounty hunters' sake, I hope you will earn the reward.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Probably slack is your best bet to get answers quicker. I think this is a great project and I sincerely hope it gets the backing as it is closer now to the finishing line. Just needs a few whales to drop a few more ETHS..  Smiley

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
They already stated if the minimum is not reached the smart contact will refund all invested ETH.
Activity: 308
ETH Balance:   13,286 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $620,999.27 (@ $46.74/ETH)

its not bad... 15 days left.

i am sure, Lunyr will reach 25,000ETH!
how much lunyr reach at  least?

The minimum is 25,000 ETH
yes minimum is 25k eth , but project will be working also if they will not reach that goal i think so . But 25k can be in 2 weeks.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

The minimum is 25,000 ETH
Activity: 396

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
LUN will become extremely valuable if this project succeeds and the LUN supply is small. There's no doubt the ICO will succeed. This is way too juicy to let slip away.

Let us hope for that  Smiley We all aim for success and for Lunyr as well.
Don't forget guys, the ICO sale will not be linear. As there are no incentives to invest early (no bonus) a lot of investers will come in during the last few days or even hours
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
LUN will become extremely valuable if this project succeeds and the LUN supply is small. There's no doubt the ICO will succeed. This is way too juicy to let slip away.

Let us hope for that  Smiley We all aim for success and for Lunyr as well.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
A large eth whale is coming to drop 10K eth on Lunyr very shortly.
I can smell him, they stink

I think this is true, the ICO is fair to late investors, since there is no early bonus for early investors. I can see more Ethers flow into the project in the last days of the ICO and this will be great.

It would be difficult to create a bot that will add content since at some point you would still need human intervention. In the future, that may be more efficient to do for the type of data we'd like in the knowledge base later on, but we haven't made any decisions about it yet.

I don't think so.

You can actually easily mirror Wikipedia. There's actually no need of bots too. But since Lunyr is based on blockchain, some changes need to be done in it. That is what we need bot for.

There are many forks of Wikipedia.

Read this page- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mirrors_and_forks

Are you a programmer? If you are, I don't think there's a good reason bot can't do it.
If you're not a programmer, please contract programmer in your team and ask him if he can do it.

Waiting for a reply.
Merit: 257
Another week, another points. Wink Look forward! Project great. I hope that will be pump like Steem ))
Pages:
Jump to: