Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 101. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
mini goal is 25000 ETH but now still half to reach  the gold

i am afraid the ico will fail Undecided

Why are you afraid of, this project is going to succeed, there is good incentive to attract more investors since this is a flat ICO, no advantage to early investors. I forsee seen more investment on the last day than the first day. This is a great project
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have a question,
Can Lunyr import all the Wikipedia articles which have CC License ?

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

If Lunyr imports all those articles , Lunyr will already become very large database. Later the contents may be modified by others.

Any content that is freely and publicly available can be written into Lunyr. However, just like all content submissions to the knowledge base, you must provide the source for reviewers to examine.

Sources can be "Wikipedia" and 'References' in Wikipedia.

I'm not in favour of importing each article one by one by users.
Instead, Lunyr can use a bot that does that. Bot can also ignore controversial topics, automatically add references at bottom, etc.

The imported content may be edited by reviewers.

Afterwards, new content from publishers could replace the articles of Wikipedia.

This way Lunyr would become big enough for users to shift from Wikipedia to it. So, more publishers would be interested in published new matter on Lunyr as it would have a good user base.

This I think is a better solution to the chicken or the egg problem.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If we want to buy in this ICO can we use our MYETHERWALLET to buy? The other wallet seems too complicated for non tech people like me. I think if there was an easier way to purchase more people would come in and a BTC option as well. Just my 2 eths..  Smiley. Lay people like me find those instructions for that other wallet going way above my head.

Yes there are MyEtherWallet instructions here.

Ah that's good to know, as I have a myetherwallet address..I will double check that today and see what to do as this is a good project and needs more eyeballs.  Smiley
Activity: 473
If we want to buy in this ICO can we use our MYETHERWALLET to buy? The other wallet seems too complicated for non tech people like me. I think if there was an easier way to purchase more people would come in and a BTC option as well. Just my 2 eths..  Smiley. Lay people like me find those instructions for that other wallet going way above my head.

Dev should make the ICO investments less complicated. Then it will probably reach it's 25000 ETH minimum faster.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

Yes there are MyEtherWallet instructions here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 322
mini goal is 25000 ETH but now still half to reach  the gold

i am afraid the ico will fail Undecided
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
I have a question,

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

If Lunyr imports all those articles , Lunyr will already become very large database. Later the contents may be modified by others.

Any content that is freely and publicly available can be written into Lunyr. However, just like all content submissions to the knowledge base, you must provide the source for reviewers to examine.
Activity: 560
I have a question,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Lunyr indeed has an impressive backers testament to its 12 k ETH funding. Still growing as the ICO goes down to a little more than 2 weeks to go before it ends. The timing is great considering Ethereum is also propelling its steam ahead.
Activity: 490
i do not think minimum eth should be changed. the price has been anywhere from the 30s to 40s these past 3 wks, so it is far from stable. they should just keep it as is.

It jumped from 10$

I doubt eth will make it back under 30$
It's more probable to explode to 100$...

Just my opinion tho
I think eth is going to be 100$ , It is growing every time. Lynyr should be good project if they will receive 25k eth .

how much ethereum collect so far? the eth price always up down and if eth price going to $100 the treshold already achieved?
Activity: 396
i do not think minimum eth should be changed. the price has been anywhere from the 30s to 40s these past 3 wks, so it is far from stable. they should just keep it as is.

It jumped from 10$

Just my opinion tho
I think eth is going to be 100$ , It is growing every time. Lynyr should be good project if they will receive 25k eth .
it is a good project whatever they receive.
Activity: 504

It jumped from 10$

Just my opinion tho
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

It jumped from 10$

Just my opinion tho
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How is going to be the layout of pages?
I think if possible to do wikis inside a subject could be cool. We have a lot of wikis about games, so if this could be built already thinking about subwikis this could be a very positive thing. I told about a game but can be anything, like a wiki for building, engineers, programmers, cooking, etc...
I like the simplicity of wikipedia but at the same time I think it looks old and I think it lacks a lot of technical stuff. I still need to look to books.
Maybe authors could make inside Lunyr their books.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Less than halfway through the sale and almost half the minimums!
We all know the final week will bring big money, but I hope it gets reached sooner so I can post some Lunyr lambos..

Already passed half the minimum. Currently at 12,390 ETH.  Grin

I see, funded by bamberger. Alright I want mr. bamberger to get his ass over here and explain to me few things. First, how can u prove all those bambergers companions are real, secondly how can bamberger guy prove he does exist and is real. Putting 30 names in the op doesnt make it any legit. It has an opposite effect namely confusion which is what I feel when looking up linkedin profile of non-existing bamberger guy.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Have the devs made a decision regarding the minimum eth which are raised?

The minimum cap has been set before the ICO commenced, they can't go lower than 25kEthers, the technical chart do not favour Ethereum presently unless there is a job news to support the price. I see it going below $40 soon.

I have no doubt that the minimum cap will be reached soon
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Ether value decreasing on markets so i believe team reach minimum 25k ether easily.
Just more attention needed
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
i think it will have to stay pretty much the same. otherwise it would mean changing the rules in the middle of the game
Pages:
Jump to: