Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 108. (Read 297427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Where are you ETH whale friends? You say you organize the ETH meetup in Bay area, but only 8k ETH funded, so did you brag about the truth? If you have whale friends they can fund you a lot.

The more investment will come into this crowdsale there is no bonus offer for this ICO. A lot of people trading at the moment so it will reach in final week than we will see big investment into this project.
This exactly. If an ICO doesn't have a bonus structure, you'd be incentivized to wait until the last moment. There is absolutely no benefit to going first. If you put money towards the end, you have a chance to value the project based on the money sent so far, and make a more informed decision towards the end. I suspect a majority of the funds will be raised in the last day or so.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
8.661 eth or 8661 eth raised as it says in title?

At some places in the world, "." is used instead of "," to separate the thousands from hundreds. To most places, 8,661 means 8661. But to some, 8.661 means 8661 and 8,661 means 8.661.

i think OP will edit title after hit 10k ETH

The OP edits the title whenever he goes online or at least when he gets the motivation to do so. Nothing to do with 10k ETH.

8k ether is not so bad for a start i believe. Ether prices will effect also this ico. If ether price going to stable people will invest more on this project.
Lets see

Only 25K ETH is needed for the crowdsale to be successful so I guess we have a pretty great start although the more people invest in it, the better.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10

i think OP will edit title after hit 10k ETH
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Where are you ETH whale friends? You say you organize the ETH meetup in Bay area, but only 8k ETH funded, so did you brag about the truth? If you have whale friends they can fund you a lot.

The more investment will come into this crowdsale there is no bonus offer for this ICO. A lot of people trading at the moment so it will reach in final week than we will see big investment into this project.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Very interesting project.
I liked that in the team Alex Leverington.
I joined the bounty campaign and hope for a great success.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
8k ether is not so bad for a start i believe. Ether prices will effect also this ico. If ether price going to stable people will invest more on this project.
Lets see
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Lunyr (LUN) Crowdsale! Decentralized World Knowledge base on the Ethereum blockchain!
                                                     YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/sLdWETvQYvo for Russian-speaking people

Activity: 631
Merit: 258
If you guys are so clever, then why couldn't you make it a little easier to participate in the crowdsale?

Seriously...is everything in your project going to be so unfriendly to the user?  Not a good start.
It's actually not this hard. This also means that only people who really like the project and not careless investors will invest. This means stronger holders and more likely profit after the ICO When  BTC buyers join.
BTC holders can't convert to Eth now??   Huh

it's seriously not that hard man. you can't expect to understand something the day you learn it.

sleep on it...there are 4 weeks left.

Last year I bought some ETH at around 5, then 7, then 14. I knew nothing about smart contracts, just saw that this was the 'coin' that those who did know something were buying.

I still can't read/write code, but after successfully withdrawing from the DAO I feel like I could learn any of this---in due time.

I'm not patronizing you I just think you're coming off as a bit confrontational right off the bat! You wouldn't be this annoyed (and vocal!) if you didn't give a shit about the project, so since you clearly have some inkling that this project seems legit, instead of focusing on how frustrated you are (thus creating more frustration) why not calm down and follow the simple directions!
You're right. thanks

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                               Crowdsale Lunur added  -  ICOTRACKER.NET https://icotracker.net/project/lunyr
                                                         https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/847915994672746496

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

8869 now guys.  Grin We're still getting a solid constant stream of ETH coming in. Be reminded that there are no bonuses in this crowdsale. The price stays the same throughout the crowdsale.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Read Alex dev of EThereum is part of Lunyr , lot of projects really interesting on eth chain .
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
If you guys are so clever, then why couldn't you make it a little easier to participate in the crowdsale?

Seriously...is everything in your project going to be so unfriendly to the user?  Not a good start.
It's actually not this hard. This also means that only people who really like the project and not careless investors will invest. This means stronger holders and more likely profit after the ICO When  BTC buyers join.

it's seriously not that hard man. you can't expect to understand something the day you learn it.

sleep on it...there are 4 weeks left.

Last year I bought some ETH at around 5, then 7, then 14. I knew nothing about smart contracts, just saw that this was the 'coin' that those who did know something were buying.

I still can't read/write code, but after successfully withdrawing from the DAO I feel like I could learn any of this---in due time.

I'm not patronizing you I just think you're coming off as a bit confrontational right off the bat! You wouldn't be this annoyed (and vocal!) if you didn't give a shit about the project, so since you clearly have some inkling that this project seems legit, instead of focusing on how frustrated you are (thus creating more frustration) why not calm down and follow the simple directions!

I panicked when I first bought BTC and thought I lost like $300 in MAID (I know...the what, 15 yr old project?) when I sent it to a hard wallet.

I got it back with some help from a more knowledgeable person, and I think you could easily figure this out if you were to calmly do the same.

The nature of this scene is not for the non-tech-savvy. It's why I didn't buy into BTC at $20, and it's why I didn't buy into ETH at .30---that's partially why people make such big gains when they pick the 'future tech' because you got in when only 1500-5000 people know about it...then it gets ONE good mention on national news...and boom the non-tech people (which I basically am too) go and buy their first coins, but in way larger numbers than 1500-5000.....
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
If you want to do a translation please reserve it on the thread so the team can see it, please remember all translations are checked so don't use google translate please Tongue

They all use google translator...or most of them Roll Eyes

Yeah, you got it right, most of them are just using google translate for their work to be more easier, but it is not accurate sometimes because some of the words that is being translated on the google translate is literally, and they are not putting any efforts on it by using that. I would rather look the word in the dictionary if I'm not familiar with it, rather than using google translate.
Activity: 546

Of course they can, but lots of investors who like ICO's prefer not to or simply are too lazy. especially if they also have to do the contract thingy.

Activity: 546

Have some belief in this project and hope it reaches the minimum goal

yeah...maximum is $12.5M     what would they need all that money for?

There are 10 rather dodgy looking people in the OP. that is $1M each and $2.5M  for parties
Jump to: