Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 110. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Can anyone link where I can join for the crowd funding? Is there possibility that I will gain a big profit after joining the ICO? Just a newbie about this matter.

No guarantee you will profit immediately after ICO. This could get dumped well below ICO prices after launch, like most ICO's.

IMO this project can't be successful, because they only raise less than 30% of target, with bonus decreases, the project will fail.

There are no bonuses. The crowdsale offers one flat price throughout.

I think so that is the reason investors are relaxed at the moment but time will pass the more funds will be invested into this project because this is backed by professional team and the idea of this project is totally different than the ongoing projects.

I am going to wait as well to see if minimum goal will be reached and then invest. because escrow for pay backs can be pain in the ass
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Can anyone link where I can join for the crowd funding? Is there possibility that I will gain a big profit after joining the ICO? Just a newbie about this matter.

You can follow the instructions here. Tokens of other Ethereum-based projects such as Augur, FirstBlood and Golem increased ~4x their crowdsale prices when the tokens hit exchanges. And if you look at coinmarketcap.com, many of the top 25 projects are Ethereum based.
[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

No guarantee you will profit immediately after ICO. This could get dumped well below ICO prices after launch, like most ICO's.

IMO this project can't be successful, because they only raise less than 30% of target, with bonus decreases, the project will fail.

I think so that is the reason investors are relaxed at the moment but time will pass the more funds will be invested into this project because this is backed by professional team and the idea of this project is totally different than the ongoing projects.
Activity: 95
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 658
At least the buys are real, not like QTUM fake buys.  Tongue

Do you have your fact that Qtum ICO success was staged. I know there are alot of question surrounding the project but I will appreciate  fact rather than specualtion.

To be sincere I thought Lunyr will hit their minimum target in the first hour, really surprise at the amount raised so far  because project like WeTrust, Egaas, Taas all raised more than 1000BTC in the few hours. There is still time to reach their goal
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
At least the buys are real, not like QTUM fake buys.  Tongue
Activity: 301
yes! hoping for the success of this project. i think you will definitely achieve the minimum eth in 4 weeks. can't wait to see the beta!

The funding progress is not looking good, the possibility to be a failure project is very high, is 90%. Just say good luck, but it can't raise 25,000 ETH.
Activity: 75
yes! hoping for the success of this project. i think you will definitely achieve the minimum eth in 4 weeks. can't wait to see the beta!
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Not many people will be interested in your project, it is failed 9 hours only raised 7k ETH? Don't brag you are Ethereum whales any more, you wankers.

its a pain in the ass to participate. this is the main reason for the low investors.

for fucks sake, developers cant put a simple ico buy button

I think it has a lot to do with ethereum currently being a more 'techy' thing. But I'm a technological idiot and I figured it out. That's also where most opportunity comes from as well, getting in before average cash users hear about it.

I don't think it was a fail and their team is filled with at least a few really driven, already-successful people.

The idea is super cool and ethereum may or may not be the future. Blockchain tech certainly is. And if ethereum isnt, then it is to the future what bitcoin is to ethereum Cool
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
i think this project is very sophisticated. Iam supporting u. Goodjob Team

Thank you. We plan to make it a success!
Activity: 448
i think this project is very sophisticated. Iam supporting u. Goodjob Team
Activity: 154
Not many people will be interested in your project, it is failed 9 hours only raised 7k ETH? Don't brag you are Ethereum whales any more, you wankers.

its a pain in the ass to participate. this is the main reason for the low investors.

for fucks sake, developers cant put a simple ico buy button
Activity: 307
Activity: 139
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
We have a lot more goodies that will be announced and there's still plenty of time. Thank you all for the positive responses. Let's make this happen!
Activity: 570
ETH Raised:   7,659 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $408,961

its good start...

I was hoping for at least 25,000 eth on the first day
Probably not 25k eth but 10k 15 k for sure.
Activity: 532

its good start...

I was hoping for at least 25,000 eth on the first day
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

its good start...
Jump to: