Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 113. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
OMG - a 47 page book just for instructions on participating in a crowdsale. This is why I don't like Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Thanks for the follow on Twitter, I like this project and I'm wondering is this something like steem, but for wiki contributors? If it's not that then my apologies this was the impression I was able to draw from it.

Please note my personal feelings are not an endorsement of this crowdsale the concept seems interesting

not sure about steem but this IIRC is going to be a 'Pedia'.

Most likely starting with any data from wikipedia that is verified, and going from there.

Contributors get the tokens (basically proof of credit in the contract) as incentive for contributing and peer reviewing...

Many, many hurdles from how do you know a contributor is knowledgeable (accredited does NOT necessarily mean they have a respectful grasp of any topic) to the network effect....but the network effect will be easily solved if they get the project really moving, and their team and pre-project is so well-worked and professional that I can almost guarantee it's not a scam. Not that anyone said it was, but that's a huge caveat with ICO's you know?

This one has (to me) 0% chance of being scam...that said it's much harder to gauge the potential success...especially when the tokens are started off ~$1.00!!!

I think it has YUUUUGE potential though as do many others...the future of this planet is blockchain or a derivative and anything that can be verified and incentivized through BC tech will be eventually. super exciting, kinda the potential missing link to getting 'true' information listed...because you get incentive!!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Time is just arrived so that I'm excited to see what is going to happen after few hours. Lunyr is very promising project so that I think it will achieve it's minimum fund cap very quickly so many people are ready to make investment in it.
Activity: 449
Belief in the immutable.
Thanks for the follow on Twitter, I like this project and I'm wondering is this something like steem, but for wiki contributors? If it's not that then my apologies this was the impression I was able to draw from it.

Please note my personal feelings are not an endorsement of this crowdsale the concept seems interesting
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Updated image to include New York.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Hello!

Do I understand the crowfunding if the minimum LUNs to 'buy' is 25 ETH x 44 = 1.100? So one cannot ie buy LUNs for 1 ETH?

Hope someone can answer my question.

Kind regards,

Thewezz

I would believe you can send any amount... just that every eth gets you 44lun.  So if you send 0.1eth you should get 4.4 Lun.

I could be wrong.

You are right. Smiley
Hello!

Do I understand the crowfunding if the minimum LUNs to 'buy' is 25 ETH x 44 = 1.100? So one cannot ie buy LUNs for 1 ETH?

Kind regards,

Thewezz

That's not the case. There's no minimum for you to buy. With 1 ETH, you can buy 44 LUN. The minimum 25,000 (twenty five thousand) ETH is our funding goal.
I would join the crowdsale but sadly my ethereum wallet is taking months to sync.

Try Parity or MyEtherWallet. You can find instructions for them here: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-instructions-e0cf3cec4024

I downloaded the Parity wallet and got it started up. Does this wallet need to sync or am I good to get into the crowd-sale from here?

Please make sure that Parity is fully synced before you purchase LUN.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hello!

Kind regards,

Thewezz

I would believe you can send any amount... just that every eth gets you 44lun.  So if you send 0.1eth you should get 4.4 Lun.

I could be wrong.
Activity: 246
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - Please clarify. Smiley

The minimum limit for the ICO can be seemed as successful is 25000 ETH, the max limit is 250000 ETH. 25000 ETH is easy to achieve for other projects.
Activity: 364
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - Please clarify. Smiley
Activity: 2
Good Luck Lunyr, I beleive Lunyr will be sort of reliable repository and library - driven by the good enthusiasts to enrich the cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem.

Excited about your crowdsale!. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness of such companies.

We’re happy to announce that LUNYR is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/66/Lunyr

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

I think there is no need for listing a project if your rating is not added. I can see that Taas is added to your website and the rating is still (TBA), you have all the time in the world to come up with this, also I notice that you rating is subjective there is no objectivity
Activity: 1
Hello!

Kind regards,

Thewezz
Activity: 186
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness of such companies.

We’re happy to announce that LUNYR is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/66/Lunyr

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.
Activity: 26
I would join the crowdsale but sadly my ethereum wallet is taking months to sync.

Try Parity or MyEtherWallet. You can find instructions for them here: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-instructions-e0cf3cec4024

I downloaded the Parity wallet and got it started up. Does this wallet need to sync or am I good to get into the crowd-sale from here?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

The contract address is out. You can find it here: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-instructions-e0cf3cec4024

There is no bonus for early investor. It is a flat exchange rate of 1Ether=44Lunyr
Activity: 142
This site can’t be reached

medium.com took too long to respond.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Activity: 120
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
So 9 hours to go, I think the contract address should be out soon

The contract address is out. You can find it here: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-crowdsale-instructions-e0cf3cec4024
Jump to: