Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 119. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Any information about escrow? I did not find these details on the first page,is it mentioned elsewhere?

The crowdsale works through an Ethereum smart contract (the token contract) with programmed distributions to ensure transparency and predictability. Because of that, there's no escrow needed. The downside is that you can't send BTC. Only ETH will be accepted since you can't send BTC to an Ethereum smart contract.

But I don't think without any trusted escrow people would invest in any project we have some bad examples with happened recently.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Any information about escrow? I did not find these details on the first page,is it mentioned elsewhere?

The crowdsale works through an Ethereum smart contract (the token contract) with programmed distributions to ensure transparency and predictability. Because of that, there's no escrow needed. The downside is that you can't send BTC. Only ETH will be accepted since you can't send BTC to an Ethereum smart contract.

Agreed, but do we have someone to audit the smart contract, any well know person???
This sounds like an important step to ensure full trust in this project.
Hope it won't be too much complicated code, nobody wants an other DAO desaster.
I am sure this team will manage everything well, though.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Agreed, but do we have someone to audit the smart contract, any well know person???
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
If you do have bounties, on me if you need text or audio translations to Portuguese.
I have TOEFL certification.

Looks like the Portuguese translation has been done, but you can still participate in other bounties such as newsletter, Twitter, and blog posts. Check out the bounties thread.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you do have bounties, on me if you need text or audio translations to Portuguese.
I have TOEFL certification.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Guys can we keep this small and not share it on Social media much because if we want a profitable ICO, don't invite your friends, invite your friends AFTER the ICO.

what a funniest quote here,,
if you don't like this project ,, just do not follow this thread and do not follow all bounty camp,, thats easy right,,
you know,, if all of crypto users know this project and they are interesting, they will invested their BTC or TEH here,, and the goal is reached, all participant will happy, and this project will be huge  Smiley
I do like this project, but I want to profit from it too and so if there's too much money raised the individual price might be too high.

Many ETH projects turned out to be very profitable, this one is also likely to be no exception.

yes,, all eth project dominate the ICO on crypto industryfor now ,, and i think this one will get good respond from crypto investors  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Guys can we keep this small and not share it on Social media much because if we want a profitable ICO, don't invite your friends, invite your friends AFTER the ICO.
Friends then take offense at you  Smiley

I'd be upset too.  Grin
Activity: 413
Merit: 253
Friends then take offense at you  Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Just read the pm about the new sig.

Good idea, this old one I'm wearing looks faded.
And aaah... we need to get some hype going!
I'm gonna flood steemit with some blogs, some rich people hang out there
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Update March 20, 2017: We'd like to announce our new advisory board member, Dr. Greg Colvin, who works on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) for the Ethereum Foundation. See his biography in the OP.

Wow, this is a great addition to the team, the team just get better. I believe this ICO will be huge success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Great news that is happening for Lunyr because of Ethereum's recent bull run. The platform is now being recognized as a premium value for crypto investors. Stability wise Lunyr made a good choice of having it host to Ethereum.
Activity: 546

LOL. The purpose of sharing this on social media to spread the word about Lunyr is to help the crowdsale succeed. If the crowdsale achieves its goal, the bounty pool is maximized and the pie gets larger. Each participant gets a larger slice as a result. In the end, everyone wins. The reverse may happen if everyone decides to "keep this small". Wink
Yes this is important to those new launch projects they to spread it. Thats why they hired participant to spread it like socail media and and also signature campaign. So that many people will support and invest to this project. And after that if this project become successful we will get a bounty.
Okay maybe it's better if it get's sold out very early. In that case I'm joining the bounties.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505

LOL. The purpose of sharing this on social media to spread the word about Lunyr is to help the crowdsale succeed. If the crowdsale achieves its goal, the bounty pool is maximized and the pie gets larger. Each participant gets a larger slice as a result. In the end, everyone wins. The reverse may happen if everyone decides to "keep this small". Wink
Yes this is important to those new launch projects they to spread it. Thats why they hired participant to spread it like socail media and and also signature campaign. So that many people will support and invest to this project. And after that if this project become successful we will get a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Activity: 713
Merit: 501

if you don't like this project ,, just do not follow this thread and do not follow all bounty camp,, thats easy right,,
you know,, if all of crypto users know this project and they are interesting, they will invested their BTC or TEH here,, and the goal is reached, all participant will happy, and this project will be huge  Smiley
I do like this project, but I want to profit from it too and so if there's too much money raised the individual price might be too high.

Many ETH projects turned out to be very profitable, this one is also likely to be no exception.

I agree. Especially that this coin has already invested on newsletters. Newsletters is one of the best way to hype up an altcoin although social media campaigns and signature campaigns also help. I just joined the bounty of this campaign because I do believe that something worth it will come out from this.

About the crowd sale, will there be any first day bonus or or some early investor structure?

That's mostly the case for altcoin campaigns but after reading the whole post, I don't think there is any of that. Most altcoins do an additional 5% (depending on the coin) for early purchases and then the bonus decreases as week pass by. So the earlier you invest, the better.
Activity: 358

you know,, if all of crypto users know this project and they are interesting, they will invested their BTC or TEH here,, and the goal is reached, all participant will happy, and this project will be huge  Smiley

Activity: 546

Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

you know,, if all of crypto users know this project and they are interesting, they will invested their BTC or TEH here,, and the goal is reached, all participant will happy, and this project will be huge  Smiley
Activity: 139
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

You're right, if we promote for the project, we should spread the word everywhere, the success of LUNYR can make many campaign participants rich. Good sign.

Agreed. The bigger we can make this the more everyone benefits. The design has builtin network effects and hyperscale Smiley
Jump to: