Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 122. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
So if we hold the tokens, we can earn profit from the advertisement revenue, am I right? Actually I like the concept in this project. Enjoy the revenue on the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
We updated the signatures. Please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounties-lunyr-decentralized-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-completed-1819566 and update your signatures if you're doing the bounty or simply want to support the project.

Sigs a lot better now.

Yay!!!  Grin

Why you are so excited about the new set of signatures even you are not eligible to join this campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
We updated the signatures. Please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounties-lunyr-decentralized-knowledge-base-on-ethereum-completed-1819566 and update your signatures if you're doing the bounty or simply want to support the project.

Sigs a lot better now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So Lunyr will have Ethereum as its platform. I am very well sure that it will be carried by Ethereum's popularity and robustness.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
ETH's pump makes LUNYR more difficult to raise fund, will you raise 50k ETH to pass the threshold? I doubt that, but CEO is ETH whale, should be easy.

I believe they will adjust since market is volatile currently.

I think this project has good potential so this will be achieved easily. But the team know better about the future of their project.

Thank you. The team strongly believes in the long term vision and understands that the success of this project could potentially have a huge impact on the way people contribute and obtain information.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
ETH's pump makes LUNYR more difficult to raise fund, will you raise 50k ETH to pass the threshold? I doubt that, but CEO is ETH whale, should be easy.

I think this project has good potential so this will be achieved easily. But the team know better about the future of their project.
Activity: 291
I see they dont offer bounty for facebook

Because facebook is not target for bitcoiners, and most facebook campaigns are full of spammers and multi-acc cheaters, they have many accounts to join and post spams.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I see they dont offer bounty for facebook
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Activity: 532
For our bounty campaign, Irfan_pak10 is now our Campaign Manager. We have also changed some of the bounty rules to make it easier for participants to earn LUN.  Wink

Irfan_pak10 A good manager, he still managed vdice if I'm not mistaken, I received payments there without any delays and clearly .... I want to participate and you
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Activity: 120
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
For our bounty campaign, Irfan_pak10 is now our Campaign Manager. We have also changed some of the bounty rules to make it easier for participants to earn LUN.  Wink

New menager have good rating Smiley
And Please can you tell me what you change in bounty I try to figure,but still blind, sorry

We mainly decreased the number of posts required for the signatures campaign (from 15 down to 10) and got rid of the deadlines in the translation campaign.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

New menager have good rating Smiley
And Please can you tell me what you change in bounty I try to figure,but still blind, sorry
Activity: 120
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Activity: 588
I hope I am not too late joining the signature campaign.
Im think your not late you can join here.
Lets support this project.

ok, thanks for your informations
i want to join it

youre account is newbie, you can not join LUNYR signature campaign
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
I hope I am not too late joining the signature campaign.
Im think your not late you can join here.
Lets support this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
We need some marketing for the coin.
Yeah dude this project need more marketing strategy that can attract more investor.
But I think they making some great promotional strategy.For now just support this project to succeed.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

I doubt it will have any effect on 50K ETH, the main thing is for people to believe in  your project, and with good marketing and promotion 50kETH will be reached
Activity: 644
project can finish until 2019
and how long duration ico selling, if succes ico selling when added to exchanger, must wait until 2019 until project finish
i think is not good investor if added to exchanger wait until 2019
Activity: 434
Crowdsourced Encyclopedia Will Reward Users For Peer Reviewing And Contributions.
Lunyr is an Ethereum-based decentralized reference platform determined to serve as a Wikipedia of the blockchain. However, unlike Wikipedia, Lunyr seeks to reward users with app tokens for peer reviews and information contributions. Eventually, Lunyr seeks to function as a next-generation knowledge base API that developers can utilize to create decentralized applications (Dapps) for technologies such as: Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and more.
Currently the Ethereum blockchain does not have real-world information. However, such information is necessary for applications to be useful. The Lunyr API will function as a real-world database that Dapps can utilize to obtain information on actual events and happenings. Read more
Jump to: