Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 121. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I also am concerned with the roadmap and the length of time required to produce a viable site...
Will there be any probability of launching the beta version before 2018?
I really think that reducing this timeframe will be a benefit for raising funds and attracting investors.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
This project could have a lot of potential.
My main question is: How do you plan to be more attractive than wikipedia when there will be advertisements?

Definitly watching for the ICO, will you only accept ETH or BTC as well?

I think there's a built in assumption here. What problem specifically do you see with ads?

Only ETH since the crowdsale uses a smart contract.
Indeed, my assumption is: People prefere any website / content without ads if they have the choice.
Therefore this project needs an additional incentive to get people from established platforms, especially wikipedia, to move to an alternative. This would be a challange even without ads.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
My main question is: How do you plan to be more attractive than wikipedia when there will be advertisements?

I think there's a built in assumption in this question. What problem specifically do you see with ads?

Only ETH since the crowdsale uses a smart contract.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I look at the roadmap for the launch of the beta release mainnet in 2018 I thought it was too long for a launch

For another year and it was very boring. But I hope it will go quickly.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Although the price is not cheap, but the team members have influences in the Ethereum community, it will be a giant project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I believe in KLF
the price is not cheap really, i do not know if is a good price
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
After much deliberation, we have decided to decrease the LUN issuance rate to 3%. All the white papers have been updated to reflect the change.

I think this is a nice move, we don't need a new Steemit-like project, the inflation rate can kill a project easily if not well managed properly

What is issuance rate? Is it as same as interest rate? If yes, now 3% is still very high, I prefer less than 1% inflation/interest rate, which is preventing from dumping on the market.

I'm sure they have set "projections" on the adoption rate of the platform, hence, the issuance rate.
Activity: 306
After much deliberation, we have decided to decrease the LUN issuance rate to 3%. All the white papers have been updated to reflect the change.

I think this is a nice move, we don't need a new Steemit-like project, the inflation rate can kill a project easily if not well managed properly

What is issuance rate? Is it as same as interest rate? If yes, now 3% is still very high, I prefer less than 1% inflation/interest rate, which is preventing from dumping on the market.
Activity: 504
I like crypto with low amount . I think we will see good move this year - Better to invest price can jumt till 10 $ after ico .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 120
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Check out our latest blog post to better understand Lunyr's advertising system. A closer look at Lunyr’s advertising system.

I look at the roadmap for the launch of the beta release mainnet in 2018 I thought it was too long for a launch

We've seen what happened to The DAO and now the Ethereum Name Service . To avoid repeating the same tragedies, Lunyr aims to sufficiently leave room for testing to ensure a high quality release on the Mainnet.
Activity: 388
Main thread has been updated with more news and translation links. Check them out.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Do you have already some exchanges, which will trade the coin?

This will be distributed through crowdfunding so if you are interested to buy than you have to invest there.
So Lunyr will have Ethereum as its platform. I am very well sure that it will be carried by Ethereum's popularity and robustness.

It's also part of our strategy for achieving network effects
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
lunyr mission control...

When is the projected moon landing?
I definitely plan on being on this rocket ship
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
Do you have already some exchanges, which will trade the coin?
Jump to: