Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 125. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
dev,what happen with my signature?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Head over to the bounty ANN thread to review the participant spreadsheets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Do you see this will be adopted mainstream? How do you plan user who are used to wikipedia to switch to using Lunyr are the source of information/ encyclopedia?

Nobody says Lunar is going to completely displace Wikipedia. The thing here is, there is potential for growth in the space and with the model Lunar team is coming up with and the technology like Augmented reality this is going to be something good to be part of.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Every second post

'waiting bounty campaign '

It's like the vultures flying around Smiley

Of course, almost every new ANN are ICO coins and ask money from us, why we can't ask the bounty chance to make a tiny money compared to their ICO minimum limit?

Probably because these campaigns do almost nothing for the project. Bounties used to work when investors were the dominant percent of users on this board. Now the dominant userbase is bounty whores. Ergo if you are just here to collect coins then essentially you are selling to no one. So there is no value in campaigns on this forum anymore.
Activity: 95
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
The amount of false / misleading / censored information on Wikipedia is a real problem so I really hope you can make a better alternative, its a tough mission to set yourselves though.

It is a real problem. The team recognizes the challenges we're facing and are stepping up to them. Cool
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
The amount of false / misleading / censored information on Wikipedia is a real problem so I really hope you can make a better alternative, its a tough mission to set yourselves though.
This is a coin or this is a token?

LUN is a token. Lunyr decentralized application is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain.
This is a coin or this is a token?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I have no idea that what the intention of this project is. Why do you think lunyr will have users? It is unnecessary to make your project. You just want to make money from crowdfunding? Why we need decentralized wikipedia? No need at all. Will be failing to raise 50k ETH.
why is there disparity in the stake allocation on the medium post in your newsletter and the stake count on this forum, I think you should look to regulate it

Both posts should be the same now. Thanks!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
why is there disparity in the stake allocation on the medium post in your newsletter and the stake count on this forum, I think you should look to regulate it
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Lunyr can you answer me, I have sent PM to you. Still waiting, thanks.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
where is the spreadsheet for participate ??
OP updated to add link to Turkish thread
Activity: 139
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Do you see this will be adopted mainstream? How do you plan user who are used to wikipedia to switch to using Lunyr are the source of information/ encyclopedia?

Yes we're building this with the goal of making it easy for mainstream users to adopt. The design of Lunyr offers assurance that all the information including obscure data you view has been vetted by multiple reviewers driven by a powerful incentive system. On top of this, you can earn rewards as a frequent reader if you spot incomplete articles or articles with very little information.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
OP has been updated to add translation links and reserves.
Activity: 95
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Bounties are here boys:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1819674

Got get em.  Cool
Thanks for creating separate thread for bounty.Announcement thread should be excluded for any kind of bounty related comments.

+1 every coin should have a separate thread for bounties.

Yes they do, but the there seems to be an issue with the thread in the market section, I visited the page I saw error or something like that, it will be good for the team to resolve this and move every issue related to bounty to that page and make this thread primarily for discussion on the project

Issue with the bounty thread has been resolved.
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Bounties are here boys:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1819674

Got get em.  Cool
Thanks for creating separate thread for bounty.Announcement thread should be excluded for any kind of bounty related comments.

+1 every coin should have a separate thread for bounties.

Yes they do, but the there seems to be an issue with the thread in the market section, I visited the page I saw error or something like that, it will be good for the team to resolve this and move every issue related to bounty to that page and make this thread primarily for discussion on the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Jump to: