Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 124. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I have no idea that what the intention of this project is. Why do you think lunyr will have users? It is unnecessary to make your project. You just want to make money from crowdfunding? Why we need decentralized wikipedia? No need at all. Will be failing to raise 50k ETH.
I think op we need to give this project a chance don't judge them because i think they do nice project and i hope it will be successful. Good luck everyone i know that this project become successful.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I have no idea that what the intention of this project is. Why do you think lunyr will have users? It is unnecessary to make your project. You just want to make money from crowdfunding? Why we need decentralized wikipedia? No need at all. Will be failing to raise 50k ETH.

I understand your thinking, I think you should try to read the whitepaper first before posting this, Sometimes there is a feeling  that it seems this developer are taking us for a ride but what you are asking is why do we need another discentralised social media platform because we have facebook, twitter etc.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
what about escrow ?

good questions,, agree with you ,,

please use escrow for ICO of this project,,

Using the built-in turing completeness of Ethereum, we use a time-locked vault smart contract and token contract with built-in methods for dealing with token creation and distribution. The way we've programmed Ethereum contracts allows us to cut out escrow and other middleman yet retain trust and transparency. The address that receives ether isn't an externally owned account, which has unlimited transfer power. It's a contract account that follows strict rules defined by code. If you'd like to verify the details, then check out our github repo under crowdsale-contracts. The source code is open source and publicly available.

Long story short, the crowdsale contracts already automatically distribute tokens, withhold funds, and set restrictions on Lunyr.

Which instructions? Don't forget not everyone here reads Github codes, unless you want to restrict the ICO to tech-savvy individuals.

Hi I'd be happy to answer this. Could you elaborate on what you mean by "Which instructions?" Are you talking about the test instructions or the instructions that will be executed by the contracts?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
what about escrow ?

Using the built-in turing completeness of Ethereum, we use a time-locked vault smart contract and token contract with built-in methods for dealing with token creation and distribution. The way we've programmed Ethereum contracts allows us to cut out escrow and other middleman yet retain trust and transparency. The address that receives ether isn't an externally owned account, which has unlimited transfer power. It's a contract account that follows strict rules defined by code. If you'd like to verify the details, then check out our github repo under crowdsale-contracts. The source code is open source and publicly available.

Long story short, the crowdsale contracts already automatically distribute tokens, withhold funds, and set restrictions on Lunyr.

Which instructions? Don't forget not everyone here reads Github codes, unless you want to restrict the ICO to tech-savvy individuals.
what about escrow ?

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
what about escrow ?

Activity: 120
LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
reserve Croatian translation

You got it. Will update the OP. Thanks!
Completed the Indian translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18149062

Please verify the same and let me know if I need to make any changes.

Confirmed. Will add the link soon. Thank you!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
So as I understand this, Lunyr will provide a blockchain-based platform where a website can display data coming from the platform? Encyclopedia-type of information provided by the platform's participants?

Yes and the vision is to enable the development of new dapps unimaginable and yet to be discovered.
So as I understand this, Lunyr will provide a blockchain-based platform where a website can display data coming from the platform? Encyclopedia-type of information provided by the platform's participants?

Precisely!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Yes, I think but inside thier white paper they are looking towards introducing Virtual reality and Augmented reality to their platform.

Ahh, a virtual library perhaps?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes, I think but inside thier white paper they are looking towards introducing Virtual reality and Augmented reality to their platform.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Completed the Indian translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18149062

Please verify the same and let me know if I need to make any changes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Good luck for a new project i think this one will have a successful ICO. By the way thank you for accepting to the one of those joined in signature campaign.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Jump to: