Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 5. (Read 202570 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Is team still doing the newsletter thing? Been a while since I saw one.

Hi Beltalowda

You can expect more newsletters in the near future.

Thank you for answering. What about the Airdrop quiz? Any news regarding that? Is it done or we are gonna have the quiz again?
Activity: 212

Hi Beltalowda

Is newsletter a monthly newsletter or does it come out more often?
copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Beltalowda

copper member
What is your total supply of tokens? It is a bit confusing, been seeing 200k and 500k as a number.Which is it?

Hi Sengjen

Initial token supply will be 200,00,000 LYNK but maximum supply will be 500,000,000 LYNK.
Activity: 222
Has the soft cap been reached? How much funds have been collected so far from the sale?

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Soft cap has been reached during private sale, and so far more than 6,200,000 USD  raised.

Was that amount raised from private investors or partners are included in this amount too?

Yeah, this includes partner investments too along with private investors.
Activity: 171
Activity: 175
What is your total supply of tokens? It is a bit confusing, been seeing 200k and 500k as a number.Which is it?
Activity: 212
Has the soft cap been reached? How much funds have been collected so far from the sale?

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Soft cap has been reached during private sale, and so far more than 6,200,000 USD  raised.

Was that amount raised from private investors or partners are included in this amount too?
copper member

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 96
Soft cap has been reached a while ago so Lynked.World has reached it's main goal which is a success in this market.How much exactly has been collected you can check on the website, there should be a ticker.
Activity: 193
Is Lynked.World secure? How do we know that our documents will be safe on Lynked.World blockchain?

Documents won't be stored on blockchain as Lynked.World is on ETH blockchain. They will be stored in the application.

How do we know that app will be safe and that our documents won't be hacked in the app? Is there some mechanism to prevent that and who is guaranteeing the safety of our data?

You should always back up your own data,no matter what kind of security measures there are.You can use Google drive or something else.

Exactly, it is foolish to go by guarantees these days, whoever relies on guarantees and does not take care about his own data themselves eventually end up on the wrong end of the bargain.
Activity: 42
Activity: 70
Is Lynked.World secure? How do we know that our documents will be safe on Lynked.World blockchain?

Documents won't be stored on blockchain as Lynked.World is on ETH blockchain. They will be stored in the application.

How do we know that app will be safe and that our documents won't be hacked in the app? Is there some mechanism to prevent that and who is guaranteeing the safety of our data?

You should always back up your own data,no matter what kind of security measures there are.You can use Google drive or something else.
copper member
I see that proof of residence is needed for KYC, but  on my utility bill its not my name.Does it matter,is that going to make any problem?

Hi sevenkeys

You can also use bank statement as proof of residence, as you surely have bank account.
Activity: 39
I see that proof of residence is needed for KYC, but  on my utility bill its not my name.Does it matter,is that going to make any problem?
copper member

Hi M0destMaestro

We don't store any part of private user data on our platform. All his/her identity and other private data is stored on user's mobile device secured by biometrics.
copper member
Hello admin,
We added your project Lynked.World to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/lynked-world

Hi dallas_btc

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it. Some info is not correct though.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Lynked.World sale goes on. Join now and get 25% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

How long will the Early Bird Offer with 25% Discount last?
I don't have available money to join now, so I hope that the Offer will last for more weeks.

There is no date for the end of Early bird offer.It can end at any moment, it is up to teams discretion.So don't wait too long.
Activity: 142

Activity: 38
Hello admin,
We added your project Lynked.World to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/lynked-world
Pages:
Jump to: