Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 2. (Read 202570 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Guys did the airdrop quiz on Telegram ended? I don't see it hosted last few days?
brand new
Your idea is magnificent. I do not understand how you intend to interact with the authorities of different States. Without their help, your project is not really contribute to public life. They can not be used as you suggest.

I think  that they plan to sign partnership with goverments.Thats the only way to deal with that,so government bodies can verify documents.

Well you won't need government for all the types of verification, universities and health institutions can do that for themselves without government.Imagine that like gym membership, they don't need government to verify you are the member of the gym Cheesy

What is the verification process and how does it actually work? So we can decide whether we need government or some third party or not after all.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
In a nutshell, so far the Lynked ICO has been successfully run.
Which day is the last one to buy token during the ICO?
So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, and since our soft cap is 5,000,000 USD that means we are already over softcap!

To invest, please register on our  Token Sale Website.

brand new
From what I can understand LYNK tokens ill be used exclusively in the app and no other currency will be available to be used for services, which gives a strong utility to LYNK as a token.I'm wondering will you give us option to use LYNK for services that your partners offer too?
brand new
Lynked.World sale goes on. Join now and get 25% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

https://i.imgur.com/2odMMj1.png
This early bird offer is becoming a great deal, they way ETH and market is going down.
brand new
Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies

What is the most reliable online store where we can order hardware wallets?
brand new
Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies

Hi RussellHantz

Yes you get LYNK straight to your Ledger Nano S, no worries.

Most important thing is not to send ETH/BTC from exchange,otherwise you might not get tokens.

Can you explain what you mean by this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
lynked.world is trying to make digital identity a lot safer from today, using block chain technology. its unique data sharing technology using smart contracts is a revolution.
Activity: 34
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I bought some Lynk tokens at last! Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We are happy to hear that you joined our sale! LYNK tokens don't get you any voting right, that is only reserved for seed investors.

Thanks for answering me so quickly.Do those investors tokens have bigger value?

They don't have bigger value, but they are different because they bought a share of Lynked.World so they can vote.

Will those investor tokens also be locked?

Hi WhoWuWho

Seed investor tokens will be locked as well,for period of 6-12 months.

From the moment the tokens are freely tradeable or from the time they actually made the investment?

Hi Nightz

Vesting period will start from the moment they get the tokens, and tokens will be distributed after end of ICO.

Did they already get their tokens? That's an issue I see with a lot of projects. It feels like they are trying to circumvent lock up periods by keeping the token from getting listed on exchanges for quite a while.
copper member
Activity: 196
How is sale going so far how much you raised?Im asking because i see ICO is almost over.

Hi sevenkeys

So far 6,400,000 USD is raised. That means soft cap is reached.
Activity: 39
How is sale going so far how much you raised?Im asking because i see ICO is almost over.
copper member
I bought some Lynk tokens at last! Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We are happy to hear that you joined our sale! LYNK tokens don't get you any voting right, that is only reserved for seed investors.

They don't have bigger value, but they are different because they bought a share of Lynked.World so they can vote.

Hi WhoWuWho

From the moment the tokens are freely tradeable or from the time they actually made the investment?

Hi Nightz

Vesting period will start from the moment they get the tokens, and tokens will be distributed after end of ICO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Hi OrganD0n0r

Hi WhoWuWho

copper member
Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th. Join now and get 15% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

Early bird offer suddenly got better again after the market took a dive Cheesy  NOt happy that bears are back, but at least there is something positive in all that with early bird offer.

Is this 15% discount still available,and if yes,until when?

Thank you.

Hi Xonujejay

Current discount is 15% and it will last until January 20th. To join our sale, please register on Token Sale Website

Activity: 22
Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th. Join now and get 15% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

https://i.imgur.com/2odMMj1.png
Early bird offer suddenly got better again after the market took a dive Cheesy  NOt happy that bears are back, but at least there is something positive in all that with early bird offer.

Is this 15% discount still available,and if yes,until when?

Thank you.
copper member

Hi OrganD0n0r

Hi WhoWuWho

copper member
Is any of the partners already using your platform? Like PhysioCare or some other?

Hi Avdogado

Yes, https://lynked.world/company/Bengali_Vaidya_Samaj_Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Token Sale Website

Pages:
Jump to: