Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 3. (Read 202570 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Is any of the partners already using your platform? Like PhysioCare or some other?

They will all start using the platform after ICO when LYNK tokens are distributed as you need them to use the platform.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I bought some Lynk tokens at last! Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We are happy to hear that you joined our sale! LYNK tokens don't get you any voting right, that is only reserved for seed investors.

Thanks for answering me so quickly.Do those investors tokens have bigger value?

They don't have bigger value, but they are different because they bought a share of Lynked.World so they can vote.

Will those investor tokens also be locked?

They should be. That's the least what dev teams can do to demonstrate their long-term commitment.
Activity: 187
Is any of the partners already using your platform? Like PhysioCare or some other?
Activity: 166
I bought some Lynk tokens at last! Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We are happy to hear that you joined our sale! LYNK tokens don't get you any voting right, that is only reserved for seed investors.

They don't have bigger value, but they are different because they bought a share of Lynked.World so they can vote.

Will those investor tokens also be locked?
Activity: 90

Hi OrganD0n0r

Activity: 103
Is Lynked.World digital wallet going to have atomic swap feature?

There was some talks about it within community, but there was no plans for it initially.Maybe that will happen in future.

What will be some of the main features of your wallet?

Hi ChewBubblegum

Some of the features of our wallet:
-Sharing identity documents when checking into hotels, hospitals using QR codes
-Sharing stored documents / tickets etc. using QR codes at airports, concerts and other places
-Sharing verified educational and professional certificates with relevant people for job applications, higher studies etc.
-Enabling authorities to issue digitally signed documents to user wallets

Will we have to use the digital wallet? Or we can use platform without using the wallet?

I think you will have to use wallet, because you will need LYNK for everything on the platform.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

Hi BobtheUnion

You can join our referal campaign wher you can earn LBD and later exchange them for LYNK tokens.

What is LBD? Like some another token or?

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system. The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World, however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.
Activity: 193

There was some talks about it within community, but there was no plans for it initially.Maybe that will happen in future.

Hi ChewBubblegum

-Sharing stored documents / tickets etc. using QR codes at airports, concerts and other places
-Sharing verified educational and professional certificates with relevant people for job applications, higher studies etc.

What are the uses and benefits of the digital wallet and digital identity? What use will be the most significant one?
Activity: 95

Hi ChewBubblegum

Will we have to use the digital wallet? Or we can use platform without using the wallet?
copper member
Activity: 196
Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th. Join now and get 15% discount + early bird offer!
Token Sale Website

copper member

Hi ChewBubblegum

copper member

Hi BobtheUnion

You can join our referal campaign wher you can earn LBD and later exchange them for LYNK tokens.
Activity: 74

Activity: 39
Activity: 171
How come there is no activity on social media and medium by the team? What is being worked on at the moment?

Most likely that the tea is busy looking for more partners as they are very important for a project like this.
Activity: 175

copper member
What social problem Lynked.World is trying to solve? I don't see noting special, maybe just a bit easier ways to handle few things.

Hi MosusnoGovedo, that's a good question!

We are trying to solve the social problem of identity theft, CV fraud, degree fraud costly and time-consuming background verification process. Today companies spend around 30% of money in identity and background verification. Educational institution has to certify/re-certify the certification and degrees again and again. Through Lynked.World we solve this problem. We eliminate this redundancy of this data verification. Data is verified once and for all and verification information is stored in blockchain via smart contract. Once user’s identity, job experiences, degrees/certifications are verified, it will be marked verified in our website. When required by employer, they can provide the data which is already verified.
copper member

Hi M0destMaestro

We don't have plans for that at the moment, but in case that changes it will be announced.
copper member

Hi OrganD0n0r

Activity: 42
What social problem Lynked.World is trying to solve? I don't see noting special, maybe just a bit easier ways to handle few things.
Pages:
Jump to: