Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 15. (Read 155150 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Ive contacted C-Cex yesterday, just waiting for them to reply.

oh please... c-cex sucks so much, one of the crappiest exchanges with no volume, no users and no future. I'd even pay for them to NOT list MAIA lol  Grin Screw that shit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Any live exchange for this coin?

Not yet, but will be soon.

Ive contacted C-Cex yesterday, just waiting for them to reply.
legendary
New wallet will be released on Monday 1st December. Look out for the small Christmas themes in the wallet  Wink

Not yet, but will be soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What time to release a new wallet?
legendary
@@@ FibreLock is coming to MaiaCoin! @@@

Yes, one of the best security features in Crypto Land is coming to MaiaCoin!
For those of you who have never heard of it before, FibreLock is an android style security lock feature for the wallet. The Fibre team created this amazing feature a little while ago, and now its coming to MaiaCoin.

FibreLock is a 'mouse click' only pass-code input mechanism which helps to stop key presses being monitored by malware and viruses, so protecting your coins in your wallet!

Here is an image of FibreLock securing the Bitcoin core wallet!

hahaha I knew that you already had something like my "keypad" security system ready. I just saw you already had a similar system (SecureBoost) for your second coin. What's the difference between these two?

The principles are similar but FibreLock is a far more enhanced security system. It uses different algorithms and mechanisms to secure the wallet.
On top of this, i'm looking into a 2 Factor Authentication system to extend the wallet security even more!

For those of you who have never heard of it before, FibreLock is an android style security lock feature for the wallet. The Fibre team created this amazing feature a little while ago, and now its coming to MaiaCoin.

FibreLock is a 'mouse click' only pass-code input mechanism which helps to stop key presses being monitored by malware and viruses, so protecting your coins in your wallet!

hahaha I knew that you already had something like my "keypad" security system ready. I just saw you already had a similar system (SecureBoost) for your second coin. What's the difference between these two?
legendary
Cool .. I hope that prices will return to 15-20k sat !  Cool

Working on it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Cool .. I hope that prices will return to 15-20k sat !  Cool
legendary
any ETA plz? Grin

Very Very soon Wink

Also i will updating the website with the new info, over the weekend
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Why is capacity is so small, there is no miners = death!

We only restarted yesterday, mining in available from block 180,000 until 200,000, so there is still plenty of time.

New wallet features, will be coming soon Smiley

I prefer less people mining , because it would be more coins for us...
legendary

We only restarted yesterday, mining in available from block 180,000 until 200,000, so there is still plenty of time.

New wallet features, will be coming soon Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OCminer will be hosting the first pool again.

https://maia.suprnova.cc/

mate,fewer people trade this ,and fewer places to trade .come back to boost

Dont worry I will come back to BoostCoin, but for now i also have a community here to look after too Smiley
with due respect and reverence ,mate,you can not divide your love into 2 shares equally.

it's not up to you to decide what mammix2 can or can't. But I know that he won't abandon BOST either – he proved to be a man of his word

it is not up to you to decide what the market can or cant. i know that boost is his symbol but now this amulet's value faces a downtrend .by the way,dev's action will disappoint the chinese community .do forget chinese friends salvage boost but they wont do what they did on maia .so,i suggest M should be active to stimulate on boost to attrack more chinese friens.
legendary
What time is the exchange?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
OCminer will be hosting the first pool again.

https://maia.suprnova.cc/

mate,fewer people trade this ,and fewer places to trade .come back to boost

Dont worry I will come back to BoostCoin, but for now i also have a community here to look after too Smiley
with due respect and reverence ,mate,you can not divide your love into 2 shares equally.

it's not up to you to decide what mammix2 can or can't. But I know that he won't abandon BOST either – he proved to be a man of his word
Pages:
Jump to: