Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 14. (Read 155150 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the new wallet, please as soon as possible on the platform Shocked

the new wallet wil be released in a few more hours... here is a sneak preview:

This is great, development as soon as possible on the platform? We need a lot of miners!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Looking forward to the new wallet, please as soon as possible on the platform Shocked

the new wallet wil be released in a few more hours... here is a sneak preview:

legendary
Bittrex, C-Cex, Poloniex, Cryptsy

Have all been contacted and asked to list MaiaCoin. We all need to keep the momentum going by asking in the IRC, Forums, Support areas of each exchange.

There are big MAIA bounty's available for anyone who can help us get listed again Smiley
We need everyone to go into the IRC channels and Chat boxes to help make noise about MaiaCoin, that should help get us listed again.
You take BTC to the market! Grin
legendary
We need everyone to go into the IRC channels and Chat boxes to help make noise about MaiaCoin, that should help get us listed again.
What time to publish a new wallet?Huh

Monday 19:00 GMT
Development as soon as possible to add a trading platform!!!
legendary
New wallet will be released on Monday 1st December. Look out for the small Christmas themes in the wallet  Wink

So it's within 36h because mammix2 is in US timezone

so you guys are okay with c-cex? I was hoping for a better exchange than that. That exchange was already hacked once, there's no freaking way I'm gonna put my coins there no matter how fast their support reacts (really, is that even an argument?). I only trust cryptsy or btc38 today

lol I stopped using poloniex and c-cex long time ago, no remorse and no more problems
Can be the first increase in the number of small trading platform!!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
New wallet will be released on Monday 1st December. Look out for the small Christmas themes in the wallet  Wink

So it's within 36h because mammix2 is in US timezone

so you guys are okay with c-cex? I was hoping for a better exchange than that. That exchange was already hacked once, there's no freaking way I'm gonna put my coins there no matter how fast their support reacts (really, is that even an argument?). I only trust cryptsy or btc38 today

lol I stopped using poloniex and c-cex long time ago, no remorse and no more problems
legendary
I agree MAIA is getting back on track with a nice plan and good dev Cool It's awesome to see the project surviving even despite hard times all altcoins are going through.

Thanks for the support everyone!
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I agree MAIA is getting back on track with a nice plan and good dev Cool It's awesome to see the project surviving even despite hard times all altcoins are going through.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Get in contact with Poloniex.com staff.

Might want to write up an article for www.einsteinium.biz news website. See siggy.

Sold all my GPUs before the summer crash but last thing I mined with them was Maia. Good to see it back.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Oh Go6oo Nice to see U here my friend Smiley I have been tripping to Havai these days. It is a little cold here. You know  Wink
You are a rich man , allways traveling. I hope now to get some profit with MaiaCoin...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Oh Go6oo Nice to see U here my friend Smiley I have been tripping to Havai these days. It is a little cold here. You know  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Any live exchange for this coin?

Not yet, but will be soon.

Ive contacted C-Cex yesterday, just waiting for them to reply.

IMHO C-cex is not so bad, compared with empoex, coins-e, cryptex and others, C-cex is good. 

Where have you been , I was waiting for U to show up here ?
+1 about C-Cex. They have pritty precise skype support ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

IMHO C-cex is not so bad, compared with empoex, coins-e, cryptex and others, C-cex is good. 

+1 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov

Pages:
Jump to: