Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 12. (Read 155150 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sell some coins, if you are interested, PM me, thank you!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
i'll gather up all the addresses and send the christmas bonuses soon.

Also i have been contacting the exchanges over the past few days. Everyone needs to do the same by going into IRC, forums, Chat / troll boxes and keep making noise about MaiaCoin Smiley

I've been staking my Maia coins since 7/6/14 keeping the block chain moving. Now I'll have more coins to stake with. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
i'll gather up all the addresses and send the christmas bonuses soon.

Also i have been contacting the exchanges over the past few days. Everyone needs to do the same by going into IRC, forums, Chat / troll boxes and keep making noise about MaiaCoin Smiley
Activity: 414
Could you donate my wallet too? Thank a lot Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
haha nice work DEV , keep up Smiley
Activity: 378
@@@ Early Christmas present! @@@
PM me your MAIA Addresses, and i will send you some free coins from the foundation earnings Smiley

Awesome! thanks.
legendary
@@@ Early Christmas present! @@@
PM me your MAIA Addresses, and i will send you some free coins from the foundation earnings Smiley
legendary
And thanks to OCminer for hosting the pool on this mining phase. Make sure you withdraw all your coins as he will want to shutdown the pool soon
legendary
mining has ended, but the push to get on an exchange hasn't!
Cheap to sell maiacoin, want to buy contact me e-mail: [email protected] Shocked
You have already posted four times about selling the coins. Please stop!  Angry

That's true. Looks like forced selliing. To easily to see bagholder is there. Please find another way of PR.
Here forbids transactions this coin? I dig what he used?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Cheap to sell maiacoin, want to buy contact me e-mail: [email protected] Shocked

That's true. Looks like forced selliing. To easily to see bagholder is there. Please find another way of PR.
Activity: 365
?
Activity: 414
Bittrex, C-Cex, Poloniex, Cryptsy

Have all been contacted and asked to list MaiaCoin. We all need to keep the momentum going by asking in the IRC, Forums, Support areas of each exchange.

There are big MAIA bounty's available for anyone who can help us get listed again Smiley

Will try to help in good faith.
Looks promising as well.
Mining ended, people want to buy? I can PM, price concessions!
Activity: 365
?
Pages:
Jump to: