Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 19. (Read 155150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Great news, thanks dev.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
@@@@@ Update @@@@@

Thanks for waiting everyone.

Good news.
MaiaCoin project restart is ready to go. X15 Mining will re-open at block 200,000 for 20,000 blocks, which is about 10 - 12 days mining. Currently we're at about 168,000 so this give you plenty of time to download the new wallet as this will require a mandatory upgrade. As this is a continuation of the MaiaCoin blockchain, all your previous coins will still be valid! If you update after block 200k you will be required to re-downlaod the blockchain again, so you are in sync with the new data

The new wallet has been restyled and features anonymous mixing transactions between wallets to give you the option of moving money around without being tracked!

Over the very near future there will be a push to get MaiaCoin listed back on exchanges and to start trading again so you can all trade some value back into MAIA.

I would also like to ask for suggestions on future development and which next features you would like to see most in the next release of MaiaCoin.

Tomorrow evening i will make the new wallets available to dowload with instructions on how to ensure the safety of your existing coins! Remember this will require a hard fork, so everyone must move on the new wallet  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Thanks for your patience everyone,
Wallet has tested correctly, the new mining phases has been tested equivalently on 'testnet'. The anonymous mixer technology is working and ready.
Tomorrow i will take a note of what block we are on then plan the release of the new wallet, prior to the new mining phase restart.

Nearly there Smiley
Great work, we are waiting...
legendary
Thanks for your patience everyone,
Wallet has tested correctly, the new mining phases has been tested equivalently on 'testnet'. The anonymous mixer technology is working and ready.
Tomorrow i will take a note of what block we are on then plan the release of the new wallet, prior to the new mining phase restart.

Nearly there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The purse is not synchronized!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

For me, everything works ... 6 connection  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The purse is not synchronized!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
We're at a block 162528 now. Block 170000 will be in 5 days, 180000 – in 12 days. Will be nice to have a hard fork 1 week sooner if it's ready!  Cheesy
legendary
Ive been testing out the new mining phase coding on 'testnet' today. We're very close to opening up the project again Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Interesting, nice to see real progress!
legendary
quarkchain.io
Wow, The anonimous transaction is fact , It would be huuuuge for MaiaCoin.
Thanks Mammix2 , we stick to you continuing this great work !!! Smiley
legendary
quarkchain.io
seem really nice, if U need something additional , I could help..

Yes please can you PM me your wallet address, i will send you some coins using the new anonymous mixer technology.
I want you to see if you can trace back where they came from.

Thanks
Sure Ill PM U , just syncing the wallet

Ok i have sent you 100 MAIA using the new anonymous mixer technology.
Once you have received them, please wait for them to be fully confirmed. Then see if you can trace back the address i sent them from using the block explorer

http://maiacoin.com/explorer

Please keep the 100 MAIA for helping out Cheesy

hah , I realy recieved the 100 maias from unknown sender. I just checked into the blockexplorer - the same
legendary

Yes please can you PM me your wallet address, i will send you some coins using the new anonymous mixer technology.

Thanks

Ok i have sent you 100 MAIA using the new anonymous mixer technology.
Once you have received them, please wait for them to be fully confirmed. Then see if you can trace back the address i sent them from using the block explorer

http://maiacoin.com/explorer

Please keep the 100 MAIA for helping out Cheesy
legendary
quarkchain.io

Thanks
legendary

Thanks
legendary
quarkchain.io
legendary
When?

Sorry guys, will have to delay this for a little longer, while i finalise some other business stuff and new features for MaiaCoin.

10 weeks already, you either do or don't. I initially thought of you as one of very few capable devs that didn't run away.... but these eternal delays are very dubious...

Dubious?
Serioulsy there's nothing to worry about. i have a lot of stuff going on right now. please be patient, and 'we' will get MaiaCoin back in business!

To give you a progress update..
- The wallet has been restyled, please see below...
- The Anonymous mixer coding is done, but hasn't been fully tested yet, so i must make sure it works correctly before restarting the project.
- The mining will be opened up again using X15, once the restart date is published,

New wallet style idea:
When?

Sorry guys, will have to delay this for a little longer, while i finalise some other business stuff and new features for MaiaCoin.

10 weeks already, you either do or don't. I initially thought of you as one of very few capable devs that didn't run away.... but these eternal delays are very dubious...
legendary
When?

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
@@@@ Project Restart Info @@@@

Some detail of the upcoming restart of the MaiaCoin project.

As you have voted, MAIA will be restarted with the following features

- Trusted mixer coding based, so you can send coins anonymously
- New styled wallet
- Restart mining again for a period of time.

Later this week, i will have the new wallet ready and will publish details of how we will go ahead with the restart, as this will require a hard fork of the block chain

Nice!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: