Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 20. (Read 155150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
@@@@ Project Restart Info @@@@

Some detail of the upcoming restart of the MaiaCoin project.

As you have voted, MAIA will be restarted with the following features

- Trusted mixer coding based, so you can send coins anonymously
- New styled wallet
- Restart mining again for a period of time.

Later this week, i will have the new wallet ready and will publish details of how we will go ahead with the restart, as this will require a hard fork of the block chain
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
you wont have to wait too much longer. im hopefully finalizing the new code and features this week Smiley

nice!

don't be shy mammix2, you can post more stuff – we're open for discussion!

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
you wont have to wait too much longer. im hopefully finalizing the new code and features this week Smiley

If you do need some support , testing hardware or something we might help , tell us...
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
When the voting started that was one of the first votes and a few people have asked outside or the voting. Thinking of new idea, having the PoW open up again open the market to the enthusiasts. Yes i appreciate that it will devalue the existing coins out there but they are not being traded anywhere so technically don't have a value at the moment. I see it as a good opportunity to try something new.

Let me know your thoughs

Well that makes sense actually! Anyway, it's been 6 weeks of voting already, I think it's time to decide.

+1

every day nothing happens makes it's much more unlikely that this coin can be revived.

We are waiting mammix2 Wink
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
When the voting started that was one of the first votes and a few people have asked outside or the voting. Thinking of new idea, having the PoW open up again open the market to the enthusiasts. Yes i appreciate that it will devalue the existing coins out there but they are not being traded anywhere so technically don't have a value at the moment. I see it as a good opportunity to try something new.

Let me know your thoughs

Well that makes sense actually! Anyway, it's been 6 weeks of voting already, I think it's time to decide.

+1

every day nothing happens makes it's much more unlikely that this coin can be revived.

Let me know your thoughs

legendary
I'm working on a new Algorithm for the reopening, this will take some time to get right. Also i have to create new mining software to got with it, CGminer etc....

That's pretty cool... but why would you want a new POW period? Any particular reason to do that?

Let me know your thoughs
I'm working on a new Algorithm for the reopening, this will take some time to get right. Also i have to create new mining software to got with it, CGminer etc....

That's pretty cool... but why would you want a new POW period? Any particular reason to do that?
Coming soon everyone...

Got some new ideas im planning and a couple of cool new features.
I think within the next 2 weeks Smiley

Any info on features?

very good  Grin
legendary
Coming soon everyone...

Any info on features?

Coming soon everyone...

Any info on features?
Coming soon everyone...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
legendary
Coming soon everyone...

dev, 2.0's POW What time? Please set the countdown, thank you!

Patiently waiting! Oh btw, Dev, please tell us some info on Maia relaunch
Activity: 61
dev, 2.0's POW What time? Please set the countdown, thank you!
legendary
this is just dead
move along

Why?? Because the community want me to continue the project!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this is just dead
move along
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Could anyone please tell me the poll results? I can't see it.

Hey guys, i'm here, not going anywhere.
Don't forget the voting has only been running for less that a week.  Keep voting for what you want to see in the first re-release...

Thanks
M

Ah I can't even buy MAIA to show my support anymore Cry I want it on BTC38 and BTER!
Pages:
Jump to: