Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 124. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Ok, I have been waiting for weeks for the Fork to PoS. Last Friday it stopped synchronizing so I immediately went for the new Wallet. 50% PoS!! BUT.. New wallet ignores the old wallet???
twitter.com/devnullius

The old wallet and new wallet are on different blockchains, the wallets are not compatible. 

You need to send a PM to MMXIV to get your coins swapped over to the new chain (this REALLY needs to be in the OP).

Thank you so much - I PM'd already but never heard back Sad I'm getting behind SO fast right now!!! Tweeted them several times too, but they abandoned that account I guess :S
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
There is something funky going on in my wallet . . .

When my coins go to stake, they sortof disappear for a little while.  My available balance + stake balance don't add up.  It's off by a LOT . . . my available balance will reduce by say 30 coins when those coins are staked, but my stake balance will show some tiny arbitrary amount like 0.74892167

They do come back after awhile, but it's kind of disturbing as it makes it look like coins have just vanished.  I seriously thought my wallet was compromised the first time I saw this.

If my available balance was 10 coins and 5 of them went to stake, my available should read 5 and my staked should read 5, correct?
I noticed this myself and was going to say something but I wasn't sure I was understanding it right. It looks like the balance all came back after some time though, it looks OK now. That's why I was hoping for a better answer to azmojo's question about the process or cycle of staking and how it works.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.
You should consider updating the MMXIV address in your signature...

yes update it and the everyone will know about it
Activity: 532
There is something funky going on in my wallet . . .

When my coins go to stake, they sortof disappear for a little while.  My available balance + stake balance don't add up.  It's off by a LOT . . . my available balance will reduce by say 30 coins when those coins are staked, but my stake balance will show some tiny arbitrary amount like 0.74892167

They do come back after awhile, but it's kind of disturbing as it makes it look like coins have just vanished.  I seriously thought my wallet was compromised the first time I saw this.

If my available balance was 10 coins and 5 of them went to stake, my available should read 5 and my staked should read 5, correct?
To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.
You should consider updating the MMXIV address in your signature...
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io

Activity: 532
Ok, I have been waiting for weeks for the Fork to PoS. Last Friday it stopped synchronizing so I immediately went for the new Wallet. 50% PoS!! BUT.. New wallet ignores the old wallet???

What to do, I'm rather panicking by now Sad

If I try to copy the old wallet to the new %AppData%\MMXIV2 folder, all I get is:
A fatal error occurred. MMXIV can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE
CDataStream::read() : endo of data
C:\Program ...\MMXIV-Qt.exe in Runaway exception.

twitter.com/devnullius

The old wallet and new wallet are on different blockchains, the wallets are not compatible.  You need to send a PM to MMXIV to get your coins swapped over to the new chain (this REALLY needs to be in the OP).
Activity: 452

What to do, I'm rather panicking by now Sad

If I try to copy the old wallet to the new %AppData%\MMXIV2 folder, all I get is:
A fatal error occurred. MMXIV can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE
CDataStream::read() : endo of data
C:\Program ...\MMXIV-Qt.exe in Runaway exception.

twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
got my first stake, seems to be working fine for me.

Was the arrow ever green?

Yes it was, just after the wallet synced it turned green then a few hours later it staked
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Staked coins must wait 520 blocks before they can return to balance and be spent. When you generated this proof-of-stake block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, it will change to "not accepted" and not be a valid stake. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a proof-of-stake block within a few seconds of yours. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Again, please excuse the noob questions. I can see that staking is working now but I don't understand what I am seeing.

The amount that used to be reported as my Balance is now reported as a Stake. What does this mean in user terms (I don't care about the technical processes behind the scenes)? Can I spend these coins? What happens to them and will they ever be part of my balance?

If they are staking don't move them or they will go to balance instead
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Again, please excuse the noob questions. I can see that staking is working now but I don't understand what I am seeing.

The amount that used to be reported as my Balance is now reported as a Stake. What does this mean in user terms (I don't care about the technical processes behind the scenes)? Can I spend these coins? What happens to them and will they ever be part of my balance?
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
MultiPool Update:

It seems Bittrex didn't update their wallet, so it's disabled.  As soon as they update, and re-enable the wallet the pool will tx the coins, and payouts will be done.

Was the arrow ever green?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Just started staking for me

Just received a payment on my MMXIV wallet from staking but the arrow never turned green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just started staking for me
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
I want the S2! Why can't MMXIV be over BTC by now?
I think that promotion is dead. No mention of it in OP any more.

No, it's still $25,000 giveaway. It will be 25k worth of S3's, now, though, since S2's aren't sold anymore

The links to the Press Releases are still up
Jump to: