Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 125. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I want the S2! Why can't MMXIV be over BTC by now?
I think that promotion is dead. No mention of it in OP any more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I want the S2! Why can't MMXIV be over BTC by now?
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
pool.mmxivcoin.com

<+MMXIV_Bot> Algo     Workers   Hashrate  Blocks     Shares
<+MMXIV_Bot> sha256         4    4.45 TH     136   54375284
<+MMXIV_Bot> scrypt         4  175.34 MH      32  111195216
<+MMXIV_Bot> x11            3  841.64 MH       2   32847217
<+MMXIV_Bot> x13            0       0 KH       0      10620
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Awesome, tripppn, and thanks for letting us know.  The Antminer S1 looks like such a tin can piece of crap next to those S3's Smiley

Now put those suckas on the MMXIV pool and earn yourself some MMXIV Smiley

Congrats. 

DoubleDD
Activity: 532
Awesome, tripppn, and thanks for letting us know.  The Antminer S1 looks like such a tin can piece of crap next to those S3's Smiley

Now put those suckas on the MMXIV pool and earn yourself some MMXIV Smiley
Got my S3s today from the MMXIV raffle   Tongue

Thanks a ton MMXIV!!!

Thanks for confirming you received them! Congratulations again

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the raffle!
Activity: 756
Got my S3s today from the MMXIV raffle   Tongue

Thanks a ton MMXIV!!!

Windows Installer | Standalone QT
Github

In preparation for the hard fork, we have released another update
This one puts the staking icon in the GUI. It will be grey until Saturday when the hard fork kicks in
After that, when you are eligible to stake, the icon will be green
I will have a lot of hashpower across the multipool today. I suggest hopping on with all your hashrate so we can get a nice buy in before the Proof of Stake fixes kick in
The fork will take place at exactly Sat, 09 Aug 2014 16:00:00 GMT

Got it, thanks
The fork will take place at exactly 1407600000
What is the block# of the fork?

It's for mid-day Saturday. Time based fork, not block
What is the block# of the fork?

Windows Installer | Standalone QT
Github

New clients are ready for the hard fork. Please update immediately
Staking will begin on Saturday when the hard fork kicks in

If you see a network alert asking you to upgrade, you should listen to it  Wink
There will be an update today. Hard fork will take place around mid-day on Saturday. We will send a message into the network and you will receive an update alert in the QT when it is live and ready to download

Staking will begin roughly 48 hours from now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
I too missed the deadline for moving my coins to Bittrex bceause of working on the multipool. I sent MMXIV a PM, and he took care of me.

Just PM him your pub address and the private key that goes with it, and your new MMXIV address, and he'll send you the new coins to your new address.

This isn't that hard.

Don't see what the big deal is?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Some number of posts ago, you gave me MMXIV address MXSKhatPhzBRVfX7grjwg72eGeEJcJ37M1 as the wallet containing all MMXIV to be distributed.

That wallet is now empty, its balance transferred multiple times all over the place.

How much was sent to Bittrex, and how many MMXIV remain unclaimed?  Where are the unclaimed MMXIV now?

There are less than 100 leftover and unclaimed. Bittrex received 1700, and the rest were in PM's from people who missed the deadline, thus making the balance go all over the place

If you have PM'ed me and got your coins, please post that I'm actually sending them out

Hi guys,
I had one of my MMXIV wallets on my Windows 7 VM.  Totally forgot about it and missed the deadline.  I send dev the information and he sent me new coins.  So glad he did that.

thanks

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Some number of posts ago, you gave me MMXIV address MXSKhatPhzBRVfX7grjwg72eGeEJcJ37M1 as the wallet containing all MMXIV to be distributed.

That wallet is now empty, its balance transferred multiple times all over the place.

How much was sent to Bittrex, and how many MMXIV remain unclaimed?  Where are the unclaimed MMXIV now?

There are less than 100 leftover and unclaimed. Bittrex received 1700, and the rest were in PM's from people who missed the deadline, thus making the balance go all over the place

If you have PM'ed me and got your coins, please post that I'm actually sending them out

I see the transaction to Bittrex, but the remaining 313 coins appear to all be here:  http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/address/MnzxZPdzJvunsaSKCyxEP8Z3Fy8Pwhe5gY

313 was my balance + the leftover. I've been sending them from my own wallet now

I see the transaction to Bittrex, but the remaining 313 coins appear to all be here:  http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/address/MnzxZPdzJvunsaSKCyxEP8Z3Fy8Pwhe5gY

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
For the 3rd fucking time.
How do I access my old coins.
Or is this coin a scam since you made the old coins worthless?
WHy not just run ppc now and even fuck with this coin?

FOR SALE .3 worthless MMXIV

Just give me your address and I'll send you your .3 - $6 isn't even worth me opening up the old chain

Also, stop whining. You are making yourself look like a child over $6
You know what? You are absolutely right. It's not worth my time to fuck with this coin anymore.
Not worth trying to even convert the shit into btc at this point.
Ignoring my first 2 legitimate requests and your response now isn't worth looking back
or the 6$ keep it as a lesson learned for fucking with new coins.

Just send a pm to MMXIV with your private key from the old chain and your new mmxiv address from the new chain and you will receive your coins , me i just did the same , i sent a pm to MMXIV with my private key  (just go to the old chain wallet and go to Help>> Debug window >> console and run this command dumpprivkey and you will receive your priv key ) and i just received my coins Smiley
Jump to: